George Washington warned of foreigners interfering in US elections in his farewell address

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he also warned of hyper-partisanship.

he's got a 100% record of predicting the future. and American politics has a 100% record of being predictable.

I forgot the slave owning part of the Jorge movie(horror flick)
Here's another fucking flag waving slimeball ( My G-G-Gma died there)
Andrew Jackson. He's a lucky guy because when I get to the other side he won't be there.. Better not be or I'll grab him around the neck and jump into the lake of fire to get rid of the POS. Quit looking up to humans. Look them straight in the eye.

Debbie Reynolds ex/Dick Hamlet asked me once. Hey man. You want Debbies autograph. I sad " Nah. Would she like mine ? Tell her to take her panties off and I'll be glad to" He didn't stand up. That was 40 years ago.(Parkway restaurant 220 south)...I was a bad dude. LOL
Trail of Tears - Wikipedia

George Washington was looking into the future and seeing millions of illegal aliens voting in our elections and the Corrupt Democratic Party blocking our Voter ID Laws.

He was right; the massive waves of immigration and un-assimilated voters from 1820 or so through to 1860 got a splinter party candidate elected President who set up a dictatorship and caused a Civil War, and wrecked the Constitution forever as a viable document and unleashed massive and permanent corruption in American politics and finance.

The massive waves of immigrants, idiots, voted for the Dems, not the know-nothing and liberty Republican Party of nativist whites.

Forum List

Back