Organic Materials Essential for Life on Earth are Found for the First time on the Surface of an Asteroid

Bizarre reply that contradicts itself.
IAC, let me put it better. Even if there is a divine creator, inferring there is a one because one doesn't have another answer at he moment remains a fallacy.
No. It wasn’t self contradictory. Your claim to that effect is simply a reflection of your lack of comprehension about what “fallacy” actually means.

Full Definition of fallacy​

1a: a false or mistaken idea popular fallacies prone to perpetrate the fallacy of equating threat with capability— C. S. Gray
b: erroneous character : ERRONEOUSNESS The fallacy of their ideas about medicine soon became apparent.
2a: deceptive appearance : DECEPTION
bobsolete : GUILE, TRICKERY
3: an often plausible argument using false or invalid inference.

The belief in God isn’t necessarily “false” or “mistaken.” I said the inference “may” be wrong, not that it “is” wrong.

And even if there is no God, the argument for God is not just plausible, it is predicated on valid inference. I know you claim otherwise, but your logic is lacking.

Last edited:
So life started on Earth probably by simple "seeding" from meteors etc.
Maybe.
It certainly got water from comets according to most.
but no reason to think it/abiogenesis didn't develop here either.
'Seeding' just kicks the life problem down the galaxy.
`

Last edited:
No. It wasn’t self contradictory. Your claim to that effect is simply a reflection of your lack of comprehension about what “fallacy” actually means.
nonsensical and unelaborated empty counter.
I already explained, and linked you to my thread detailing it as well, that GoG IS a fallacy because it infers the divine because it has no real explanation at the time.
I point out and debunk fallacies here just about daily (many) and your claim is not only wrong butt ridickulous.
In fact, YOU don't know what a fallacy is.
`

Last edited:
nonsensical and unelaborated empty counter.
I already explained, and linked you to my thread detailing it as well, that GoG IS a fallacy because it infers the divine because it has no real explanation at the time.
I point out and debunk fallacies here just about daily and your claim, is not only wrong butt ridickulous.
`
Your “explanation” is incorrect. You are now making the fallacy of an appeal to authority (hilariously citing your own empty argument as the authority).

I’m sorry you don’t grasp what a fallacy actually is. Your lectures and efforts to “debunk” are valueless because of your ignorance. Off hand, you come off as “ridickulous [sic].” Lol

Your “explanation” is incorrect. You are now making the fallacy of an appeal to authority (hilariously citing your own empty argument as the authority).

I’m sorry you don’t grasp what a fallacy actually is. Your lectures and efforts to “debunk” are valueless because of your ignorance. Off hand, you come off as “ridickulous [sic].” Lol
LOL. My appeal was to 'Definition.' (which is well elaborated twice in the GoG OP thead by different sites).
I also explained the fallacy in question in my own words here and many other times. Unmissable.
Only referring to sources when you didn't accept what it was.

"butt" and "ridickulous" were intentional and meant for You.
Ironically, you missed the butt!!!!!
ouch!

Last edited:
LOL. My appeal was to 'Definition.' (which is well elaborated twice in the GoG OP thead by different sites).
I also explained the fallacy in question in my own words here and many other times. Unmissable.
Only referring to sources when you didn't accept what it was.

"butt" and "ridickulous" were intentional and meant for You.
Ironically, you missed the butt!!!!!
ouch!
Sure. You can’t even own up to your own mistakes and your stupidity. (pssst. Nobody is buying your bullshit.)

The good news is that you don’t need to worry about losing any credibility, babu. You already lost any chance of ever having any. Long ago.

Full Definition of fallacy​

1a: a false or mistaken idea popular fallacies prone to perpetrate the fallacy of equating threat with capability— C. S. Gray
b: erroneous character : ERRONEOUSNESS The fallacy of their ideas about medicine soon became apparent.
2a: deceptive appearance : DECEPTION
bobsolete : GUILE, TRICKERY
3: an often plausible argument using false or invalid inference.

The belief in God isn’t necessarily “false” or “mistaken.” I said the inference “may” be wrong, not that it “is” wrong.

And even if there is no God, the argument for God is not just plausible, it is predicated on valid inference. I know you claim otherwise, but your logic is lacking.
1. God of the gaps - RationalWiki

God of the gaps

(or a divine fallacy) is logical fallacy that occurs when Goddidit (or a variant) is invoked to explain some natural phenomena that science cannot (at the time of the argument). This concept is similar to what systems theorists refer to as an "explanatory principle." "God of the gaps" is a bad argument not only on logical grounds, but on empirical grounds: there is a long history of "gaps" being filled and the gap for God thus getting smaller and smaller, suggesting "we don't know Yet" as an alternative that works Better in practice; naturalistic explanations for still-mysterious phenomena are always possible, especially in the future where more information may be uncovered.[1]

The God of the Gaps is a didit Fallacy and an ad hoc Fallacy, as well as an Argument from Incredulity or an Argument from Ignorance, and is thus an informal fallacy...

2. Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of...pe_of_argument

The term God-of-the-gaps fallacy can refer to a position that assumes an act of God as the explanation for an unknown phenomenon, which is a variant of an argument from ignorance fallacy.[13][14] Such an argument is sometimes reduced to the following form:

*There is a gap in understanding of some aspect of the natural world.
*Therefore the cause must be supernatural.

One example of such an argument, which uses God as an explanation of one of the current gaps in biological science, is as follows: "Because current science can't figure out exactly how life started, it must be God who caused life to start." Critics of intelligent design creationism, for example, have accused proponents of using this basic type of argument.[15]

God-of-the-gaps arguments have been Discouraged by some theologians who assert that such arguments tend to relegate God to the Leftovers of science: as scientific knowledge Increases, the dominion of God Decreases...[4][5][16][17]

1. God of the gaps - RationalWiki

God of the gaps

(or a divine fallacy) is logical fallacy that occurs when Goddidit (or a variant) is invoked to explain some natural phenomena that science cannot (at the time of the argument). This concept is similar to what systems theorists refer to as an "explanatory principle." "God of the gaps" is a bad argument not only on logical grounds, but on empirical grounds: there is a long history of "gaps" being filled and the gap for God thus getting smaller and smaller, suggesting "we don't know Yet" as an alternative that works Better in practice; naturalistic explanations for still-mysterious phenomena are always possible, especially in the future where more information may be uncovered.[1]

The God of the Gaps is a didit Fallacy and an ad hoc Fallacy, as well as an Argument from Incredulity or an Argument from Ignorance, and is thus an informal fallacy...

2. Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of...pe_of_argument

The term God-of-the-gaps fallacy can refer to a position that assumes an act of God as the explanation for an unknown phenomenon, which is a variant of an argument from ignorance fallacy.[13][14] Such an argument is sometimes reduced to the following form:

*There is a gap in understanding of some aspect of the natural world.
*Therefore the cause must be supernatural.

One example of such an argument, which uses God as an explanation of one of the current gaps in biological science, is as follows: "Because current science can't figure out exactly how life started, it must be God who caused life to start." Critics of intelligent design creationism, for example, have accused proponents of using this basic type of argument.[15]

God-of-the-gaps arguments have been Discouraged by some theologians who assert that such arguments tend to relegate God to the Leftovers of science: as scientific knowledge Increases, the dominion of God Decreases...[4][5][16][17]
Repeating your vapid views doesn’t support them. Citing wiki pieces doesn’t support much of anything. Your lack of comprehension about what a fallacy is needs attention.

Repeating your vapid views doesn’t support them. Citing wiki pieces doesn’t support much of anything. Your lack of comprehension about what a fallacy is needs attention.
1. You are an idiot whose original claim about divinity 'may be wrong but not a fallacy' was, and remains, 100 percent Wrong, and 'god of the gaps THEE most used/abused claim/fallacy in his entire section.

2. Wiki is not a frivolous opinion piece and has a heavily footnoted explanation (27) of definition and usage much more elaborate than a dictionary snippet you posted Clown boy.

No charge for the lesson.
but pathetic how stubborn/Stupid you are.

`

1. You are an idiot whose original claim about divinity 'may be wrong but not a fallacy' was, and remains, 100 percent Wrong, and 'god of the gaps THEE most used/abused claim/fallacy in his entire section.

2. Wiki is not a frivolous opinion piece and has a heavily footnoted explanation (27) of definition and usage much more elaborate than a dictionary snippet you posted Clown boy.

No charge for the lesson.
but pathetic how stubborn/Stupid you are.

`
No ma’am. Your grasp of “fallacy” is so ill-informed that your assessment of what constitutes “wrong” about what fallacy is remains valueless. Your reliance on the silly God of the Gaps nonsense is just further proof that you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

wiki piece is absolute tripe. Citing to wiki is evidence of how weak your grasp on a topic is.

You couldn’t charge for a lesson since you are too lame to offer one of any value.

By the way, the word “the” is not the same as the word “thee.” Come up with another excuse for why you keep misspelling it.

I know you think you’re fucking smart. :laughing0301: But you’re not. You’re unintentionally funny, though!

Last edited:
No ma’am. Your grasp of “fallacy” is so I’ll-informed that your assessment of what constitutes “wrong” about what fallacy is remains valueless. Your reliance on the silly God of the Gaps nonsense is just further proof that you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

wiki piece is absolute tripe. Citing to wiki is evidence of how weak your grasp on a topic is.

You couldn’t charge for a lesson since you are too lame to offer one of any value.

By the way, the word “the” is not the same as the word “thee.” Come up with another excuse for why you keep misspelling it.
It's clear you have an IQ well down in the 2 digits and are now embarrassed.
You don't know what a fallacy is and needed WEBSTERS!
And you are free to look up the term GoG anywhere you like.. but won't.

You were always a clown, but I was polite to your silly posts until you went off the deep/stupid end. Then I had to PORK you.
I'm done with you now BOY.
Last-word away but I won't humor your stupidity any more.

`

Last edited:
I's clear you have an IQ well down in the 2 digits and are now embarrassed.
And you are free to look up the term GoG anywhere you like.. but won't.[/.bb]

You were always a clown, but I was polite to your silly posts until you went off the deep/stupid end. Then I had to PORK you.

`[/B]
“I’s clear?” Lol.

babu, I got the definition to assist you. You are an ignorant fraud. You’re just upset that I’m exposing you as the dope you are. And you are one pathetically empty vessel.

You babble a lot and are fronting. It doesn’t serve to disguise your obvious lack of education or intelligence. You’re too transparent.

It's clear you have an IQ well down in the 2 digits and are now embarrassed.
And you are free to look up the term GoG anywhere you like.. but won't.

`
What you are doing, stupid, is running away because you’ve been exposed as the fraud you are and because you’re a coward. Poor pussy babu. GFY. :fu:

You poor silly girl. 🤣😂

Last edited:
What you are doing, stupid, is running away because you’ve been exposed as the fraud you are and because you’re a coward. Poor pussy babu. GFY. :fu:

You poor silly girl. 🤣😂
One can see you're a Stupid RW torching @hole throughout the board.
Your other thread tonight condoning phony slates of electors and saying Pence should have done what Trump wanted and....
overturned the election!!!
with NO proof nor evidence of fraud.
Just as here.
What a disgrace you are.

A completely Irrational traitorous MAGAt and filthy mouth POS is your usual.

(and I always leave em baying at the moon with two+ posts because they know they lost.)
'

Last edited:
One can see you're a Stupid RW torching @hole throughout the board.
Your other thread tonight condoning phony slates of electors and saying Pence should have done what Trump wanted and....
overturned the election!!!
with NO proof nor evidence of fraud.
Just as here.
What a disgrace you are.

A completely Irrational traitorous MAGAt and filthy mouth POS is your usual.

(and I always leave em baying at the moon with two+ posts because they know they lost.)
'
One can see that you are a fraud everywhere. Your fail who is now all wounded because you have been exposed as a poseur.

Everyone know you’ve lost. I suspect even you realize it. That’s why you’re presently whining like a slapped bitch.

For The First Time, Organic Matter Crucial For Life Has Been Found on an Asteroid's Surface​

ScienceAlert.com
Follow the twisted limbs of your family tree all the way back to its primordial origins billions of years in the past and you'll find that we all originated from dust rich in organic chemistry. Just where this organic dust came from has been a topic of debate for more than half a century. Now, researchers have found the first evidence of organic materials essential to life on Earth on the surface of an S-type asteroid.

An international team of researchers recently conducted an in-depth analysis on one of the particles brought back from the asteroid Itokawa by the Japanese Space Agency's (JAXA) original Hayabusa mission back in 2010. Most of Earth's meteorites come from S-type asteroids like Itokawa, so knowing that it could have contained essential ingredients for life on our planet is a significant step forward in our understanding of how life-forming conditions could arise. Up until now, most research on organic material has focussed on carbon-rich (c-class) asteroids.

Looking into the sample, the team found that organic material that came from the asteroid itself has Evolved over time through extreme conditions - incorporating water and organic matter from other sources. This is similar to the process that happened on Earth, and helps us better understand how the earliest forms of terrestrial biochemistry might simply be an extension of the chemistry taking place inside many asteroids"...
[....]

For The First Time, Organic Matter Crucial For Life Has Been Found on an Asteroid's Surface​

ScienceAlert.com
Follow the twisted limbs of your family tree all the way back to its primordial origins billions of years in the past and you'll find that we all originated from dust rich in organic chemistry. Just where this organic dust came from has been a topic of debate for more than half a century. Now, researchers have found the first evidence of organic materials essential to life on Earth on the surface of an S-type asteroid.

An international team of researchers recently conducted an in-depth analysis on one of the particles brought back from the asteroid Itokawa by the Japanese Space Agency's (JAXA) original Hayabusa mission back in 2010. Most of Earth's meteorites come from S-type asteroids like Itokawa, so knowing that it could have contained essential ingredients for life on our planet is a significant step forward in our understanding of how life-forming conditions could arise. Up until now, most research on organic material has focussed on carbon-rich (c-class) asteroids.

Looking into the sample, the team found that organic material that came from the asteroid itself has Evolved over time through extreme conditions - incorporating water and organic matter from other sources. This is similar to the process that happened on Earth, and helps us better understand how the earliest forms of terrestrial biochemistry might simply be an extension of the chemistry taking place inside many asteroids"...
[....]

You mean... hydrogen, carbon, oxygen and nitrogen?

Yeah, that must have been a real shocker. :rolleyes:

MARCH 4, 2021
Organic materials essential for life on Earth are found for the first time on the surface of an asteroid
by Royal Holloway, University of London
New research from Royal Holloway, has found water and organic matter on the surface of an asteroid sample returned from the inner Solar System. This is the first time that organic materials, which could have provided chemical precursors for the origin of life on Earth, have been found on an asteroid.
The single grain sample was returned to Earth from asteroid Itokawa by JAXA's first Hayabusa mission in 2010. The sample shows that water and organic matter that originate from the asteroid itself have EVOLVED chemically through time.
The research paper suggests that Itokawa has been constantly EVOLVING over billions of years by incorporating water and organic materials from foreign extra-terrestrial material, just like the Earth. In the past, the asteroid will have gone through extreme heating, dehydration and shattering due to catastrophic impact. However, despite this, the asteroid came back together from the shattered fragments and rehydrated itself with water that was delivered via the in fall of dust or carbon-rich meteorites.​
This study shows that S-type asteroids, where most of Earth's meteorites come from, such as Itokawa, contain the raw ingredients of life. The analysis of this asteroid changes traditional views on the origin of life on Earth...​
`​
You lost me when your supposed scientific article begins by using those famous scientific terms like "COULD HAVE" and "SUGGESTS" Ever see how webster defines these terms? Subjective as hell.

What? There are just so many elements in the universe........just as all biological life on earth share DNA, the universe is no different. The problem being there has never been any evidence that Dead Matter has ever (wink,wink) evolved into a living organism. In fact the scientific method "falsifies" that idea with every attempt that has ever been made to reproduce that MAGIC BULLET that must exist if one is believe in evolution as taught by the dogma of all Darwinian cultists.

You lost me when your supposed scientific article begins by using those famous scientific terms like "COULD HAVE" and "SUGGESTS" Ever see how webster defines these terms? Subjective as hell.
That isn't subjectivity. That is objectivity. You are confused

You are also confused, because this is how scientists talk. They don't speak with the tnes of absolute certainty used by religious nutters. They don't pretend to know things they don't or could not know.

Unlike you.

Forum List

Back