Organic Food Bad for the Environment

Oh, you mean that the pesticides used for the regular crops are so wonderful. And we are rapidly losing our pollinators, both honey bees and wild bees. What the hell are you idiots going to attack next, mothers milk?

Organic food may be good for your health but it will not save the environment

And it costs too damn much compared to regular agriculture. I bought some stuff from an Organic outlet and it's tasteless.

Read more: Organic food may be killing the environment | Daily Mail Online

It's more expensive because you can't grow as quickly or as cosmetically appealing, so it makes sense. If you can't afford to shop organic, sucks to be you.

As for the taste? 99% of organic food tastes the same as the "regular" food. Even if not, don't be a baby. if you want to eat unhealthy foods because they taste good, I'd suggest that you have a problem with self control or self respect.

Oh, you mean that the pesticides used for the regular crops are so wonderful. And we are rapidly losing our pollinators, both honey bees and wild bees. What the hell are you idiots going to attack next, mothers milk?
I have read that the science doesn't DIRECTLY point to pesticides, I think it does. Although, I am no scientist.

Organic food may be good for your health but it will not save the environment

And it costs too damn much compared to regular agriculture. I bought some stuff from an Organic outlet and it's tasteless.

Read more: Organic food may be killing the environment | Daily Mail Online

It's more expensive because you can't grow as quickly or as cosmetically appealing, so it makes sense. If you can't afford to shop organic, sucks to be you.

As for the taste? 99% of organic food tastes the same as the "regular" food. Even if not, don't be a baby. if you want to eat unhealthy foods because they taste good, I'd suggest that you have a problem with self control or self respect.

Why are you attacking me?

I lived on a ranch. I tilled the fields and plowed to plant crops. I understand exactly how much more labor intensive "organic" is than other ways.

Forum List

Back