Northeast to get record frigid temps and epic snow Tuesday!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/03/10/new-england-weather-potentially-historic-march-snowstorm/

Well............proof of global warming to the religion, but to millions living in New England and New York this coming Tuesday, the sentiment is going to be "Its mid-March.........WTF? The global warming folks keep getting it wrong!"

You see......the public isn't stoopid. Every time the k00ks go on a rant when there is a heat wave, normal people always think back to when they were shoveling their driveway when their winter parka should have been well packed away!! This is the exact dynamic that has paved the way fro the new administration to be able to steamroll the EPA. The climate k00ks think that their whole "The climate isn't the weather" ruse resonates with everyday Americans.:boobies::boobies::coffee:

Who's not winning s0ns!!!:spinner::spinner: :spinner:

Hey Frank....Billy......thinking of changing my username to 'ULLLIKETHEBUMPY.......

Oh......btw......its 16 degrees in NY this morning..........and I took a gander at Europe temps yesterday......all in the teens and single digits at night :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/03/10/new-england-weather-potentially-historic-march-snowstorm/

Well............proof of global warming to the religion, but to millions living in New England and New York this coming Tuesday, the sentiment is going to be "Its mid-March.........WTF? The global warming folks keep getting it wrong!"

You see......the public isn't stoopid. Every time the k00ks go on a rant when there is a heat wave, normal people always think back to when they were shoveling their driveway when their winter parka should have been well packed away!! This is the exact dynamic that has paved the way fro the new administration to be able to steamroll the EPA. The climate k00ks think that their whole "The climate isn't the weather" ruse resonates with everyday Americans.:boobies::boobies::coffee:

In my neck of the woods this winter is the winter that wasn't. It was predicted to be bad but it was not. We just received more snow then we did all winter and it is melting fairly quickly.

So I am going to go out on a limb here and say that the short term weather proves little.

That said, after this winter I say if GW is man made or not, bring it on.

It's 6 degrees with a windchill of -11, but we've had a winter like Freewill's. The ground never froze hard. We've matched or broken records for warmth all winter. A couple days of cold rebound fast to unusually warm and stay there. I just filled my oil tank for the first time since December, and folks, in winter that just can't happen. But it did.

Hey Frank....Billy......thinking of changing my username to 'ULLLIKETHEBUMPY.......

Oh......btw......its 16 degrees in NY this morning..........and I took a gander at Europe temps yesterday......all in the teens and single digits at night :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh......btw......its 16 degrees in NY this morning

Damn Southerners, bragging about heatwaves.

0 here as I type

But reality is 95% perception s0ns......these next few days in the northeast, about 17 people will be linking what they are feeling with global warming. The rest will be thinking the alarmist view is ghey.......that's just the reality when its zero degree's in mid-March. I cant help it if the suckers of the world cant connect the dots.:2up:

Lets face it.........the climate crusaders have the political IQ of a small soap dish. They all said the election would be decided by the issue of climate change........yuk.....:spinner:.....yuk.........yet are aghast about what is about to happen at the EPA!:popcorn::popcorn:

Clearly Im the retard here!!!:bye1:

12 inches of snow is not "epic"

well......maybe you're right........."historic" is probably more accurate!!:deal:

I recall a snowstorm of 3 1/2 feet in March when I was living in western New York.

I am realizing as I get on in years.............

When I was younger and Im sure this applies to most people........you figured the amount of people with mental issues was insignificant. You start realizing there are waaaaay more people who struggle with dot connection exercises than you ever imagined.:up:

This thread is a perfect illustration of that.....these people truly believe the public only pays attention to record warm stuff........

Fascinating shit. :rock:

well......maybe you're right........."historic" is probably more accurate!!:deal:
not even historic

we've had many March snow fall amounts of 1 foot or more

what this is is a typical New England late winter storm

nothing to see here

Here in the Rockies we have sunshine with temps warming into the 70's.

Spring has arrived !!

not even historic

nothing to see here

like I was saying about inability to connect the dots. YIKES.......a global warming guy who just publically pwned himself............."typical New England...................". Well if it is "typical" s0n, then certainly no concern about warming.....yuk.........yuk.........

Now all this science pointing to a new ice age........dang...........:2up::bye1::bye1:

Either way........nobody knows shit about shit with what is coming next.:popcorn:

not even historic

nothing to see here

like I was saying about inability to connect the dots. YIKES.......a global warming guy who just publically pwned himself............."typical New England...................". Well if it is "typical" s0n, then certainly no concern about warming.....yuk.........yuk.........

Now all this science pointing to a new ice age........dang...........:2up::bye1::bye1:

Either way........nobody knows shit about shit with what is coming next.:popcorn:
I grew up in NEw England

Did you?

A March snow storm is no big deal unless you're some kind of pussy

Forum List

Back