O'Reilly to apologize for being an idiot - Limbaugh to move to Costa Rica!

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
...he [O'Reilly] declared that the court would strike down Obamacare 5-4 and if they didn’t he would “apologize for being an idiot."

Bill O’Reilly To Apologize ‘For Being An Idiot’ About Obamacare? (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.

Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes (VIDEO)

So Rush will have to move by 2015. O'Reilly owes us an apology right now.

So orielly is an admitted idiot and the US is about to lose Rush. All for a 1 percent tax if we do not already have health insurance. This Romneycare thing keeps getting better and better.

So orielly is an admitted idiot and the US is about to lose Rush. All for a 1 percent tax if we do not already have health insurance. This Romneycare thing keeps getting better and better.

Not only do we get rid of Limboob, he's destined to suffer Universal Health Care wherever he goes. How's that for poetic justice?

Most of Costa Rica's citizens subscribe to the government-sponsored national health care system maintained by the Caja Costarricense de Seguro Social (CCSS). The CCSS has the responsibility of providing quality, low cost health care to all of Costa Rica's working citizens and their dependents. Not only does the CCSS provide universal health care coverage to its citizens, but non-citizens are also permitted to partake in the system.
Healthcare in Costa Rica | Costa Rica Hospitals | Montana-CostaRica.com

LOL non-citizens too! Has anyone told Rush yet??

Not only do we get rid of Limboob, he's destined to suffer Universal Health Care wherever he goes. How's that for poetic justice?

Most of Costa Rica's citizens subscribe to the government-sponsored national health care system maintained by the Caja Costarricense de Seguro Social (CCSS). The CCSS has the responsibility of providing quality, low cost health care to all of Costa Rica's working citizens and their dependents. Not only does the CCSS provide universal health care coverage to its citizens, but non-citizens are also permitted to partake in the system.
Healthcare in Costa Rica | Costa Rica Hospitals | Montana-CostaRica.com

LOL non-citizens too! Has anyone told Rush yet??

Why can't he go to a place more suited for him; perhaps a rendering plant in Argentina?

Costa Ricans will NOT put up with his(Rush) bullshit. I know.26 years, I have it figured out.
Obnoxious murkins get ripped off constantly until they retreat.
If Thrush were to live he wouldn't last a month. Mel Gibson dropped 26 million or so. He didn't make it a year.He's an asshole.He got handled accordingly////so did Britney and Paris.
Woody Harrelson, Sally Field, Ritchie Blackmore, Matt McConohuey and Giselle Bundchen, no problems.The list is much more extensive.Let's not forget Jack Nicklaus and your VP's bro, Frank Biden.

...he [O'Reilly] declared that the court would strike down Obamacare 5-4 and if they didn’t he would “apologize for being an idiot."

Bill O’Reilly To Apologize ‘For Being An Idiot’ About Obamacare? (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.

Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes (VIDEO)

So Rush will have to move by 2015. O'Reilly owes us an apology right now.

The blowhards will apologize.

When pigs fly.

man, the petty and shallow threads

and the hate they are meant to generate

sad

This "admitted idiot" Bill O'Reilley donates every single penny from his online enterprises to the Wounded Warriors Charity.

How much have you donated towards those who live and die and get wounded in order to protect you and your rights to spew your hate?

The question also applies to the physical and mental Idi Amin look-alike OhhPooPahDoo.

Last edited:

This "admitted idiot" Bill O'Reilley donates every single penny from his online enterprises to the Wounded Warriors Charity.

How much have you donated towards those who live and die and get wounded in order to protect you and your rights to spew your hate?

If I donate money to the the WWC I can say anything and not be an idiot?

OK. How much do I need to donate to get the "can never be an idiot" pass that O'Really has?

They'd much rather that our wounded warriors suffered - as long as they can silence those they disagree with. Such a tolerant bunch, our 'liberal' Americans.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

They'd much rather that our wounded warriors suffered - as long as they can silence those they disagree with. Such a tolerant bunch, our 'liberal' Americans.

The feigned outrage is overwhelming me.

BTW CaliGirl, how much of your daddy's money did YOU give to Wounded Warriors Charity?

OK. How much do I need to donate to get the "can never be an idiot" pass that O'Really has?

Start a TV show and be successful, more than any of your competitors for 12 years. Then you can shed any idiotic accusations by those who aren't worthy to hold or kiss your jock-straps, like a duck's feather sheds water.

O'Reilley proved his superiority over you by being gracious enough to be self-critical. You, on the other hand proved how worthless you are by your post:

Too lazy to type "Wounded Warriors Charity" but peck out "WWC". How are your food stamps and undeserved unemployment insurance holding out?

Disrespect of people you could not measure up to in your wildest dreams by misspelling his name. I am sure it was not the result of a mistake but a result of gross ignorance.

And when your welfare check comes in, cash it at the PayDay usury store and donate 1 penny to Wounded Warriors, which would put you 1 penny ahead of most liberals.

Last edited:

Start a TV show and be successful, more than any of your competitors for 12 years. Then you can shed any idiotic accusations by those who aren't worthy to hold or kiss your jock-straps, like a duck's feather sheds water.
So being on TV makes you not an idiot.

Got it.

O'Reilley proved his superiority over you by being gracious enough to be self-critical. You, on the other hand proved how worthless you are by your post:

My apologizes to Lord O'Really.
Too lazy to type "Wounded Warriors Charity" but peck out "WWC". How are your food stamps and undeserved unemployment insurance holding out?

You're right, I should be whipped for using an acronym in Lord O'Reilly's presence.

Disrespect of people you could not measure up to in your wildest dreams by misspelling his name. I am sure it was not the result of a mistake but a result of gross ignorance.

As a devotee of Lord O'Reilly, I'm sure that you're sure of everything. He tells you what is truth.

And when your welfare check comes in, cash it at the PayDay usury store and donate 1 penny to Wounded Warriors, which would put you 1 penny ahead of most liberals.

When do I get my welfare check? I didn't even apply for one. How much will it be?

BTW - how long have you had a gay man crush on Bill-O?

Odd you care more about holding talking heads accountable for saying dumb shit over the person you voted to be President of the US.

I think Obama has done a great job so far, especially considering most of his term he's had to deal with a Republican House whose only agenda is to destroy Obama regardless of the cost to the nation.

The question also applies to the physical and mental Idi Amin look-alike OhhPooPahDoo.

I've donated time and money to Wounded Warriors. I keep doing it to make up for Rush Hannity's BROKEN promise to be waterboarded for that charity.

Forum List

Back