O'Reilly and FOX refuse to answer to fabrication accusations

O'Reilly called Corn "a liar" and "despicable guttersnipe" then said he needed to be in the kill zone...that is a melt down Lol

Tyrone sucked my dick, and then I fucked him in his ass until he cried like a little girl....said a former USMB member!

It doesn't get funnier than this!
I fucked your daddy your mama and your dirty dirty grandmother old coot

Just goes to show you the LIBERAL has NO BRAIN.... Yes, I did report you, Call me what Pawn called me in my signature, Hope to see you in March! Ahhhhhh, revenge is best served with a carved liberal idiot!

But Scooter Libby did it, even after Armitage admitted it!

Pussypussy, grabbing at straws again, and as usual! MEOW!!!!!!

do they go all apeshit after Brian Williams, an admitted LIAR who could have done a lot of damage to us

No, they go after some Nobody... like Bill O'Reilly is a household name. I bet a lot of people don't even know who the hell he is. I just find this stupid but he's on FOX NEWS so they think got the hot goods on them and because it came from: medianothingbutgarbagematters

O"Reilly has invited his accuser any of them to come on his show and back up their claims all have refused I suspect the far lefties are good with that.
No he hasn't, he only pretended to invite them but he will not ever have them on his show because he knows he is lying and he can't allow any rebuttal.
Thanks for the far left excuses the sure sign of someone who can't defend their claim. He made the invite on his show and since he has people on who disagree with him that's a pretty weak excuse if you can make a claim on facebook you can make the same claim to the mans face not being willing to do that shows who the true liar is.

Oh my NEW DRUDGE HEADLINES.... bitch slapping the CommiecRATS ...AGAIN!
Pussypussy devastated!!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

O'Reilly vindicated...

CBSNEWS video backs up account...

MOTHER JONES Corn under fire...
Drudge Sludge ...O Reilly is far from vindicated .
images

How Bill O'Reilly imploded at CBS following his Falklands War
Oh my NEW DRUDGE HEADLINES.... bitch slapping the CommiecRATS ...AGAIN!
Pussypussy devastated!!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

O'Reilly vindicated...

CBSNEWS video backs up account...

MOTHER JONES Corn under fire...
Drudge Sludge ...O Reilly is far from vindicated .
images

How Bill O'Reilly imploded at CBS following his Falklands War
Funny how lying guttersnipe O'Lielly is nowhere to be seen anywhere near the riots. He was probably sent home already.

so, their new Obsession is Bill O'Reilly
CBS Ordered O'Reilly to Leave Argentina for Risking Life of Cameraman

CBS was doing a late night re-cap of the Falkland's story. As always the Buenos Aires bureau had no combat video footage to offer, so our part of the special would be the demonstrations, which had been well covered by three or four camera crews, including the one working with O'Reilly. All that footage was blended into the main story, narrated by Schieffer, who had been in Buenos Aires for weeks as the anchor on the scene. When Doyle informed O'Reilly that Schieffer would be doing the report, which would not include any segment from O'Reilly, the reporter exploded. "I didn't come down here to have my footage used by that old man," he shouted. Doyle was stunned. First O'Reilly had defiantly ordered a cameraman to disregard his orders on using lights, and now he was claiming the right to do a story the producers had decided should be done by the senior correspondent on the scene, Schieffer. This confrontation led the next day to O'Reilly being ordered out of Argentina by the CBS bosses. Doyle had told them O'Reilly was a "disruptive force" who threatened his bureau's morale and cohesion.
So lying guttersnipe O'Lielly was kicked out after the very first night of demonstrations before the real rioting started.
No surprise there.

O"Reilly has invited his accuser any of them to come on his show and back up their claims all have refused I suspect the far lefties are good with that.
No he hasn't, he only pretended to invite them but he will not ever have them on his show because he knows he is lying and he can't allow any rebuttal.
Thanks for the far left excuses the sure sign of someone who can't defend their claim. He made the invite on his show and since he has people on who disagree with him that's a pretty weak excuse if you can make a claim on facebook you can make the same claim to the mans face not being willing to do that shows who the true liar is.
Yeah sure, just like your MessiahRushie claims he puts Libs who call in at the top of the list, they both are pathological liars.

TyroneSlothrop Vigilante I think may you two need to put each other on ignore

I see no reason to put anyone on ignore!
Yeah sure, just like your MessiahRushie claims he puts Libs who call in at the top of the list, they both are pathological liars.

Can you PROVE any of that, EdTheLiar?

I don't listen to Rush clearly you get all your information from the far left blogs and websites yours and the far lefties desperate attempt to try and make nothing into something is highly entertaning though I will give you that.

Yeah, I got through 3 times and all 3 times I was screened out rather then moved to the top of the list. And I made sure I called on a Friday each time.

Yeah, I got through 3 times and all 3 times I was screened out rather then moved to the top of the list.

Oh EddyBoy, that is SOOOOOO FUNNY....we..:badgrin:...believe...:badgrin:.......you....:badgrin:....REALLY! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back