Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

Excuse me? Last time I checked, MR. Obama was our employee. Furthermore, it's THEIR town, so that does convey some right for them to say, "Stay the fuck out."

More to the point - one that liberals never seem to get - it's just incredibly arrogant and crass of him.
Because a few kooks don't want him to come? Fuck them. Real Americans are always honored when the POTUS visits. No matter who it is.

Yeah, I'm sure you'd have been all kinds of thrilled and honored if President Bush had come to your town.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

Excuse me? Last time I checked, MR. Obama was our employee. Furthermore, it's THEIR town, so that does convey some right for them to say, "Stay the fuck out."

More to the point - one that liberals never seem to get - it's just incredibly arrogant and crass of him.
But, dahlin' not ALL of the Roseburg citizenry felt that way. Besides Obama came to meet with the relatives of the victims, not the few anti-Obama Putin loving fanatics wearing guns to show how "patriotic" they aren't. Those idiots were an embarrassment. to the country.

Would it have mattered to Obama or you if the entire citizenry had said so? And is there any reason why he couldn't have respected people's wishes and brought any relatives of the victims who wanted to meet with him to DC? It certainly wouldn't have been the first time he dragged someone in for a royal audience and photo op. He went to Roseburg just to show everyone who's in charge.
That is precisely it. And they recognized that and were unanimous in their rejection of everything he says and stands for.

What a pig.

But, dahlin' not ALL of the Roseburg citizenry felt that way. Besides Obama came to meet with the relatives of the victims, not the few anti-Obama Putin loving fanatics wearing guns to show how "patriotic" they aren't. Those idiots were an embarrassment. to the country.

Would it have mattered to Obama or you if the entire citizenry had said so? And is there any reason why he couldn't have respected people's wishes and brought any relatives of the victims who wanted to meet with him to DC? It certainly wouldn't have been the first time he dragged someone in for a royal audience and photo op. He went to Roseburg just to show everyone who's in charge.
That is precisely it. And they recognized that and were unanimous in their rejection of everything he says and stands for.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time? This is so yesterday.

What a pig.

I think if the victims families had gone to the local TV station all together and protested Obama's visit, he wouldn't have come. That didn't happen so he came visited and left. Big deal!
Why did he come? He admitted he was going to politicize the shooting and that may have been a part of it,. However, I don't think the president needs any reassurance as to who is in charge. I believe he thought he should come to this mass shooting in particular because the shooter was a (mulatto?) who killed a lot of Whites. Coming on the heels of his visit to Charleston when a white shooter shot a lot of Blacks did Obama really have a choice?

What a pig.

wrong!

What a pig.

I think if the victims families had gone to the local TV station all together and protested Obama's visit, he wouldn't have come. That didn't happen so he came visited and left. Big deal!
Why did he come? He admitted he was going to politicize the shooting and that may have been a part of it,. However, I don't think the president needs any reassurance as to who is in charge. I believe he thought he should come to this mass shooting in particular because the shooter was a (mulatto?) who killed a lot of Whites. Coming on the heels of his visit to Charleston when a white shooter shot a lot of Blacks did Obama really have a choice?

Then you have more faith in his decency than any of his past behavior warrants.

wrong!
Nope. They still reject him.

What a pig.

Sure he had a choice. The only thing keeping him from using this tragedy to promote his political agenda was the public. If not for that, we would have been treated to another anti-gun speech. But when he got there, he ran off and hid behind closed doors.

Sure he had a choice. The only thing keeping him from using this tragedy to promote his political agenda was the public. If not for that, we would have been treated to another anti-gun speech. But when he got there, he ran off and hid behind closed doors.
Because every single person affected by the shoiting said "pay your respects if you must but do NOT use this to promote gun grabbing".

There was at least that. It was still rude, but at least it wasn't revolting.

There you go with that ambiguous "public" that no one can quite put an identity on.
There are quite a few people in your "public" that thought the president's gesture was great.

ANTI_GUN SPEECH? I haven't heard any anti-gun speech by Obama. I have heard a deep concern for all the mass shootings and for stricter controls over who can buy a gun. (Which I don't agree with by the way and I have explained why in other posts..)

THE VISIT: Obama said he was coming to meet with the families of the victims and he did that.
With a number of "conservative" Obama haters walking around armed, I think his closed door session was wise

Then you have more faith in his decency than any of his past behavior warrants.
Oh, ocme now, that is such a broad statement that no one can exoect it to be taken seriously.

Because every single person affected by the shoiting said "pay your respects if you must but do NOT use this to promote gun grabbing".
I would love to see a link to those people saying that. Do you have one?

There you go with that ambiguous "public" that no one can quite put an identity on.
There are quite a few people in your "public" that thought the president's gesture was great.

ANTI_GUN SPEECH? I haven't heard any anti-gun speech by Obama. I have heard a deep concern for all the mass shootings and for stricter controls over who can buy a gun. (Which I don't agree with by the way and I have explained why in other posts..)

THE VISIT: Obama said he was coming to meet with the families of the victims and he did that.
With a number of "conservative" Obama haters walking around armed, I think his closed door session was wise
He also said he would politicize it to promote gun control.

I've already posted them.

He is a politician after all.
That's how politicians get things done.

And why is that, because you think a reporter might have shot him?

Every single time there's a shooting like this, DumBama gives an anti-gun speech. When he addressed the nation after Oregon, he said straight out he admired our allies of Great Britain and Australia for their gun control measures. And what was their measures? Disarming the public.

Hillary (during the debate) addressed our gun situation too. She said that gun manufacturers should be held liable for people getting shot. In other words, if left up to her, people would be able to sue the gun manufacturers out of business. That's gun control by simply creating a law that allows for such a suit.

You can't make excuses for these people. We have to be careful about who we elect for President in this country because left up to an anti-gun leftist, they will put in judges that will take away our right of gun ownership. And don't tell me it can't happen either. We know who the man behind the curtain is.

And lefties know it. When they say there is no movement to take guns, they're lying. One second they say "take guns from all these groups of people and make these types of guns illegal and make it hard for everybody to legally buy guns and don't allow people to use guns for protection".and as soon as someone says "don't take our guns" they shriek nobody wants to disarm you, dummies!" Hello, yes...you do.

I just said that but with more of an explanation as to how and to what degree.

I've already posted them.
No you didn't. Every single person affected by the shooting? Improbable!

Forum List

Back