Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

Would you go if you were asked not to?

Why go when your presence isn't welcome.

Are you that insensitive?

Playing politics at the expense of grieving families isn't cool.

If the family members don't want to meet with him, they won't, you idiot.

You didn't answer my questions and I'm the idiot?

He has no business there other than to politicize the tragic deaths. To what end? What does he hope to accomplish? Is he that selfish?
He's the President. He most certainly has business there.

What business?

How many of the other mass shootings did he visit?

How many of the other mass shootings did he visit?

From memory

Tucson
Sandy Hook
Ft Hood
Charleston
now Roseburg

As Obama has said many times, these mass killings and the inability to do anything about them are the biggest disappointment of his Presidency

He gave speeches but did he actually attend the memorials to every one of these events?

What business? What does he hope to accomplish?

I have asked you morons this at least three times yet none of you are capable of answering.

He hopes to comfort people in their grief. Happy now?

So we should expect him at every tragedy.

There was a bus crash here in Houston that killed a bunch of children, I expect him to come comfort these families.

If he doesn't then the reason you just gave is pure bullshit.

Nope. He can't be everywhere. He's a busy man. Asshole.
If he is so busy why does he spend so much time on the golf course and on vacations.

I hear he also sleeps seven hours a day....lazy bastard
I dont sleep 7 hours a day.
why should he.

The talking point that you and the herd were preparing when Obama didn't go to Roseburg.
Who said that? No one, it was the echo chamber in your ass.

So none of you people would have bitched if he didn't go to Roseburg?

lolol, that is hilarious.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, and I didn't bitch when he failed to show at any of the other mass shootings.

How long did the rightwing media bitch when he failed to show up in San Fransisco?

He has no business there other than to politicize the tragic deaths. To what end? What does he hope to accomplish? Is he that selfish?

Yes, you are an idiot. He's the President of the United States. He has business there, and you and your fellow nutters do not get to dictate where he goes.

I have asked you morons this at least three times yet none of you are capable of answering.

Hmmm ...

How many families has he visited in Chicago this year?
good point

I'm sure he'd be welcome in Eugina or Portfagland.

Roseburg is where decent men and women live, though. They aren't interested in being used by the asshole who's responsible for ten ppl getting shot in their school.

Roseburg Residents Speak-Out: CONCEALED CARRY Saves Lives, Not More Gun Control

he's welcome in Roseburg.

But keep ranting and raving. :cuckoo:

They are out of their minds because he's going. He ruined their scripted talking points.

What exactly are those "scripted talking points"?

The ones you regurgitate on this forum, along with your fellow nutters.

The talking point that you and the herd were preparing when Obama didn't go to Roseburg.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, and I didn't bitch when he failed to show at any of the other mass shootings.
Nobody did. It's another false narrative. These idiots can't address reality, they are reduced to whining about what they think might have happened if the situation was different.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

The publisher of a local conservative paper said.................................. Enough said.
It's a conservative community
Enough said.

Would you be happier if Putin came?
Absolutely. Putin isn't a traitorous pig.

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

Yes, you are an idiot. He's the President of the United States. He has business there, and you and your fellow nutters do not get to dictate where he goes.

He's going to support the families, you moron.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Well, I hate to tell you this, but Barack Obama is the duly elected President of these United States and can travel where he wants.

You also posted a link from Breitbarf :rofl:

which shows one man, one single man, who says that Obama is not welcome. One man does not stand for an entire village, town, or city.

You call Obama a "pig". That is your 1st amendment right to do so and I cherish it, just as I cherish my 1st amendment right to call you a disgusting cunt who has no decency.

So, that settles that.
Lol poor Statist. Rural Oregon hates statists, and Obama.

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

You must be brain dead.

He's going for two reasons.

One......to show support for the families of lost loved ones and the entire community......solidarity......condolences. Pure positivity.

Two......to move the conversation regarding HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS forward. Pure positivity.

Stop being an asshole.

He's going to an event where he's not welcome to politicize the deaths of their family members and I'm the asshole?

Yes, yes, you are. One man at a Republican rag does not speak for the entire town or the family members of the shooting victims.

What a pig.

The publisher of a local conservative paper said.................................. Enough said.
Enough said.

He would be more sincere

I know there are no conservatives who would complain if Putin went to Roseburg

What a pig.

Enough said.

Absolutely. Putin isn't a traitorous pig.

Winner, winner....chicken dinner

Roseburg, Oregon, Says Obama Not Welcome After College Shooting

Good for them and I hope they stand their ground about it. they have a governor who should speak for them. I don't know where he thinks these things are his business to begin with, but thankfully we only have one more year of the puke making an ugly ass of himself.
Our elected Dem governor had to quit lest he be jailed in corruption charges. One of Obama's staunchest defenders. We now have a stand in dyke.

The fact remains, the only reason Obama is going there is for political gain, and push the stupidity of more gun control. Which is unconstitutional but like every other progressive bleeding heart being like cats and dogs reacting to laser pointers, they just don't understand the issue. Some like Obama are just intellectual lightweights they can't help it I forgive them, bless their hearts.

The worst thing about the whole thing is the families have to endure the bullst!t from the circus coming to town for nothing other than a political campaign for dirtbag politicians.

Embrace the sucksage... Progressives have no shame

What a pig.

Obama has to make it about Obama showing us who he really is a political opportunist.

Obama showing compassion is being a political opportunist?

Obama has had alot of practice showing compassion. This has been like the tenth massacre he has had to deal with
Saying we need to politicize this I'm going to politicize this is not showing compassion doing as the town asked and not coming would be.

How long did the rightwing media bitch when he failed to show up in San Fransisco?

I have no idea, I don't think right wing media even exists.

He's going to support the families, you moron.

He's going to support them whether they want his support or not huh?

Was he there to support the family of Kate Steinle?

So we should expect him at every tragedy.

There was a bus crash here in Houston that killed a bunch of children, I expect him to come comfort these families.

If he doesn't then the reason you just gave is pure bullshit.

Nope. He can't be everywhere. He's a busy man. Asshole.
If he is so busy why does he spend so much time on the golf course and on vacations.

I hear he also sleeps seven hours a day....lazy bastard
I dont sleep 7 hours a day.
why should he.
Because you arent important and he is?

It is normal for the President to come and meet the families and victims of mass shootings. Would they rather have Wayne LaPierre come and bring a couple of assault rifles and demonstrate them?

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE!

Obama is a liar and IS ONLY THERE to promote more infringements on my civil rights.

Like Syria and Putin, Obama is miscalculating the American people.

We'll go to war over our guns if he wants too

-Geaux

I hope you find help....

I have plenty of it, and we would appreciate your support as well.

-Geaux

Then I suggest your double the dose. It ain't working Brother....

What a pig.

Briebart? Really? The only pig is you. Your turf? You consider the trailer park "your turf"? Of course he should visit.....maybe one of the clowns in the clown car can go visit the family of the shooter....after all, they are gun lovers.

Forum List

Back