Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

The fact remains, the only reason Obama is going there is for political gain, and push the stupidity of more gun control. Which is unconstitutional but like every other progressive bleeding heart being like cats and dogs reacting to laser pointers, they just don't understand the issue. Some like Obama are just intellectual lightweights they can't help it I forgive them, bless their hearts.

The worst thing about the whole thing is the families have to endure the bullst!t from the circus coming to town for nothing other than a political campaign for dirtbag politicians.

Embrace the sucksage... Progressives have no shame
The fact remains that the POTUS does what he wants and no amount of whining or hand wringing from the clowns on the right are going to stop him uncle tonto.

Would you go if you were asked not to?

Why go when your presence isn't welcome.

Are you that insensitive?

Playing politics at the expense of grieving families isn't cool.

If the family members don't want to meet with him, they won't, you idiot.

You didn't answer my questions and I'm the idiot?

He has no business there other than to politicize the tragic deaths. To what end? What does he hope to accomplish? Is he that selfish?

You must be brain dead.

He's going for two reasons.

One......to show support for the families of lost loved ones and the entire community......solidarity......condolences. Pure positivity.

Two......to move the conversation regarding HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS forward. Pure positivity.

Stop being an asshole.

He's going to an event where he's not welcome to politicize the deaths of their family members and I'm the asshole?

Yes, yes, you are. One man at a Republican rag does not speak for the entire town or the family members of the shooting victims.

That "one man" is a publisher of the local paper. Who do you think has a better connection to the community? A person that lives and communicates daily with them or a politician out of DC?

The talking point that you and the herd were preparing when Obama didn't go to Roseburg.
Who said that? No one, it was the echo chamber in your ass.

So none of you people would have bitched if he didn't go to Roseburg?

lolol, that is hilarious.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, and I didn't bitch when he failed to show at any of the other mass shootings.
Nobody did. It's another false narrative. These idiots can't address reality, they are reduced to whining about what they think might have happened if the situation was different.

Nobody bitched because he didn't go to policemen's funerals? Or bitched that he didn't send anyone?

Are you sure you want to go with that?

He has no business there other than to politicize the tragic deaths. To what end? What does he hope to accomplish? Is he that selfish?

You must be brain dead.

One......to show support for the families of lost loved ones and the entire community......solidarity......condolences. Pure positivity.

Two......to move the conversation regarding HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS forward. Pure positivity.

Stop being an asshole.

He's going to an event where he's not welcome to politicize the deaths of their family members and I'm the asshole?

Yes, yes, you are. One man at a Republican rag does not speak for the entire town or the family members of the shooting victims.

That "one man" is a publisher of the local paper. Who do you think has a better connection to the community? A person that lives and communicates daily with them or a politician out of DC?
The one man coming to the town is the POTUS. Who do you think is in charge? The local yokel or the POTUS?

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday
Obama has to make it about Obama showing us who he really is a political opportunist.

Obama showing compassion is being a political opportunist?

Obama has had alot of practice showing compassion. This has been like the tenth massacre he has had to deal with
Saying we need to politicize this I'm going to politicize this is not showing compassion doing as the town asked and not coming would be.

'The town' asked him not to come?

David Jaques, the publisher of the conservative newspaper the Roseburg Beacon, says he believes that President Obama would not be welcome to the town after making remarks politicizing the shooting that left nine dead and nine injured at Umpqua Community College on October 1. Jaques told Breitbart News that he believes officials of Douglas County would also not welcome the President using the tragedy to score political points for a gun control agenda.

So a Conservative says the President is not welcome to a site of a tragedy...

So this just proves there is a conservative in the world who is an asshole.
He's not the only one, trust me.

They don't want the stupid pig there.
We trust you that he is not the only conservative asshole.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama has to make it about Obama showing us who he really is a political opportunist.

Obama has had alot of practice showing compassion. This has been like the tenth massacre he has had to deal with
Saying we need to politicize this I'm going to politicize this is not showing compassion doing as the town asked and not coming would be.

'The town' asked him not to come?
They did say it was a small town. Maybe there is only one person there?

Nothing like a bunch of dead kids for the progressives to stand on to see a political opening... Progressives have no shame.

So in summary you're all bitching because the president is exploiting a tragedy for a photo op.

bush%20tornado%20enterprise%20ala%203%203%2007%20aa.jpg

What a pig.

How many threads would we get if he didn't go?
We could make a sweater for Shaq

And in what universe did that make any sense at all?

It was meant to lighten things up.

You seem pretty irritated lately. I hope things are going well in your life.

It is really a mixed bag. You want the world to stop and recognize your loss because the pain is so overwhelming. What happened in Seattle with the Ride the Duck seem so minimal. No President, no press, it seems to minimize the death of those just 10 days ago. Is their life any better or less?
Thats why I would not be so ignorant to speak for others. I personally would not welcome him. However do I have the right to make that decision for all of the others? I dont think so.
I would just stay home. Or I would go but leave as soon as he started speaking. If he just kept quiet and paid his respects, thats one thing. but he wont.

Agreed. If he makes a speech without one hint of politics or agenda, I'll say he did the right thing. But let's face it, this is the most party-first, country-second President we've ever had in our lifetime. In the past, Democrats have turned funerals into political rallies. These are people that have absolutely no integrity, and this is what that town is expecting. So am I.
The very same can easily be said about RW Republican conservatives and the entire GOP. Don't be such a hypocrite.

And you don't know what the town is expecting, so don't speak for people you don't know and don't know what they think. What a complete jackass to try to speak for an entire town, especially where you have never set foot. I grew up in Oregon. I have been to Roseburg. I spent years at university in southern Oregon. Based on my knowledge of the area and town, it is likely, as it is in pretty much every town and city and region of our country, that people will be pleased to have the President of the US come to their town and speak when a tragedy hits them. So, you are just showing what an ass you are to assume that they would not welcome him. Don't people like you know how to think at all????
Roseburg isn't pleased. Like all the rest of rural Oregon, they despise Obama, and progressives.

A nitwit on a forum speaks for the whole town.

It's obvious you don't understand the state politics in Oregon.

The talking point that you and the herd were preparing when Obama didn't go to Roseburg.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, and I didn't bitch when he failed to show at any of the other mass shootings.
Nobody did. It's another false narrative. These idiots can't address reality, they are reduced to whining about what they think might have happened if the situation was different.

Nobody bitched because he didn't go to policemen's funerals? Or bitched that he didn't send anyone?

The complaint is that he sends reps to the funerals of thugs but not to the funerals of first responders.

If he is to attend one he should attend all.

What a pig.

The publisher of a local conservative paper said.................................. Enough said.
It's a conservative community
Enough said.

Would you be happier if Putin came?
He would be more sincere

I know there are no conservatives who would complain if Putin went to Roseburg

Are you sure? Because yesterday he was their man and could do no wrong........today the clowns in the clown van are not too happy with him. Or, it could be they are fair-weather fans?

Something about Vladimir Putin makes Republicans in the U.S. presidential race see red.
No leader abroad draws more Republican criticism than Putin does. The candidates' message is clear: If any of them are elected president, U.S. relations with Russia will turn even more negative.

With eye on U.S. election, Republicans assail Russia's Putin

Briebart is famous for stretching facts......besides.....Oregon voted for Obama, so KKgrl is just confused....she thinks her trailer park speaks for the entire state.

OREGON VOTING HISTORY

Last 10 Elections (
winner.gif
State voted with the overall winning candidate)
R

R
winner.gif
R
winner.gif
D

D
winner.gif
D
winner.gif
D

D

D
winner.gif
D
winner.gif

You must be brain dead.

Stop being an asshole.

There's a Republican rag in my town. It does not speak for me or anyone I know, moron.

Nothing like a bunch of dead kids for the progressives to stand on to see a political opening... Progressives have no shame.

The Republicans used dead adults (Benghazi) to try and get Hillary.....and then were stupid enough to admit it. Progressives are on the side of trying to stop the gun-madness, that Republicans think is okay.....

Republicans would just say to the families of the victims...."Stuff happens"!

The complaint is that he sends reps to the funerals of thugs but not to the funerals of first responders.

If he is to attend one he should attend all.
He just asked me why you as a convict thought your feelings mattered?

Actually, that's all we hear from the nutters - they're either pissed because he does or they're pissed because he doesn't.

What a pig.

I got news for you....Obama is going to call for tighter gun controls after every one of these shootings

He did it at Tucson, at Newton, at Ft Hood, at Charleston......does it ever end?

Forum List

Back