Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

Would you go if you were asked not to?

Why go when your presence isn't welcome.

Are you that insensitive?

Playing politics at the expense of grieving families isn't cool.

If the family members don't want to meet with him, they won't, you idiot.

You didn't answer my questions and I'm the idiot?

He has no business there other than to politicize the tragic deaths. To what end? What does he hope to accomplish? Is he that selfish?
He's the President. He most certainly has business there.

What business?

How many of the other mass shootings did he visit?

Where was he when cops were being killed?

Where was he when an illegal alien murdered a US citizen?

Again I ask, what business does he have in going? What does he hope to accomplish?

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

He has no business there other than to politicize the tragic deaths. To what end? What does he hope to accomplish? Is he that selfish?

Yes, you are an idiot. He's the President of the United States. He has business there, and you and your fellow nutters do not get to dictate where he goes.

I'm sure he'd be welcome in Eugina or Portfagland.

Roseburg is where decent men and women live, though. They aren't interested in being used by the asshole who's responsible for ten ppl getting shot in their school.

Roseburg Residents Speak-Out: CONCEALED CARRY Saves Lives, Not More Gun Control

he's welcome in Roseburg.

But keep ranting and raving. :cuckoo:

They are out of their minds because he's going. He ruined their scripted talking points.

What exactly are those "scripted talking points"?

The talking point that you and the herd were preparing when Obama didn't go to Roseburg.

I didn't know you were related to Nostradamus!!

Thanks for once again showing the class how utterly stupid you are.

So you think you and your sheep were really going to break from the pattern you've displayed in the past?

lol

What a pig.

Yes, you are an idiot. He's the President of the United States. He has business there, and you and your fellow nutters do not get to dictate where he goes.

What business? What does he hope to accomplish?

I have asked you morons this at least three times yet none of you are capable of answering.

He's the President. He most certainly has business there.

What business?

How many of the other mass shootings did he visit?

Where was he when cops were being killed?

Where was he when an illegal alien murdered a US citizen?

Again I ask, what business does he have in going? What does he hope to accomplish?

Ha, you just did exactly what I described. Bitching about him going in one case, bitching about him not going in another.

That is why it's so easy to predict you people's behaviour.

What a pig.

You must be brain dead.

He's going for two reasons.

One......to show support for the families of lost loved ones and the entire community......solidarity......condolences. Pure positivity.

Two......to move the conversation regarding HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS forward. Pure positivity.

Stop being an asshole.

I have asked you morons this at least three times yet none of you are capable of answering.

Provide solace to grieving families

he's welcome in Roseburg.

But keep ranting and raving. :cuckoo:

They are out of their minds because he's going. He ruined their scripted talking points.

The talking point that you and the herd were preparing when Obama didn't go to Roseburg.

So you think you and your sheep were really going to break from the pattern you've displayed in the past?

lol

I don't have sheep, I raise cattle.

I'm still waiting on you to tell me what the talking point is that you claim we are preparing. So far you have told me the subject line but nothing specific.

He hopes to comfort people in their grief. Happy now?

What a pig.

You must be brain dead.

One......to show support for the families of lost loved ones and the entire community......solidarity......condolences. Pure positivity.

Two......to move the conversation regarding HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS forward. Pure positivity.

Stop being an asshole.

He's going to an event where he's not welcome to politicize the deaths of their family members and I'm the asshole?

lol

I'm still waiting on you to tell me what the talking point is that you claim we are preparing. So far you have told me the subject line but nothing specific.

Well you're definitely skilled at operating a manure spreader. I posted it last night. Go find it.

So we should expect him at every tragedy.

There was a bus crash here in Houston that killed a bunch of children, I expect him to come comfort these families.

If he doesn't then the reason you just gave is pure bullshit.

lol

Read the forum. The talking point.....had he not gone....would have been:

"Obama went to SC for the negroes getting killed by a white kid.....but he doesn't care about the white people killed by a mixed race kid. He's the most divisive piece of shit to ever take over the White House."

And......YOU know it.

You must be brain dead.

Stop being an asshole.

He's going to an event where he's not welcome to politicize the deaths of their family members and I'm the asshole?

You're an asshole for that post.

Do you really think gun deaths in America were never a political issue up until the moment Obama arrives in Roseburg?

What a pig.

The publisher of a local conservative paper said.................................. Enough said.
It's a conservative community
Enough said.

There was a bus crash here in Houston that killed a bunch of children, I expect him to come comfort these families.

Nope. He can't be everywhere. He's a busy man. Asshole.

lol

Well you're definitely skilled at operating a manure spreader. I posted it last night. Go find it.

You can't remember what you posted last night?

I've been ranching most of my life and I've never heard of such a thing as a manure spreader. Sounds like a liberal tool.

See? Now you're bitching about something he DOESN'T attend.

Bitch when he goes, bitch when he doesn't.

Thanks for proving me right.

lol

Read the forum. The talking point.....had he not gone....would have been:

"Obama went to SC for the negroes getting killed by a white kid.....but he doesn't care about the white people killed by a mixed race kid. He's the most divisive piece of shit to ever take over the White House."

And......YOU know it.

Good point

Can you imagine the rightwing outrage if Obama had not gone to Roseburg after going to Charleston?

Forum List

Back