Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

Would you go if you were asked not to?

Why go when your presence isn't welcome.

Are you that insensitive?

Playing politics at the expense of grieving families isn't cool.

If the family members don't want to meet with him, they won't, you idiot.

You didn't answer my questions and I'm the idiot?

He has no business there other than to politicize the tragic deaths. To what end? What does he hope to accomplish? Is he that selfish?

You must be brain dead.

He's going for two reasons.

One......to show support for the families of lost loved ones and the entire community......solidarity......condolences. Pure positivity.

Two......to move the conversation regarding HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS forward. Pure positivity.

Stop being an asshole.

He's going to an event where he's not welcome to politicize the deaths of their family members and I'm the asshole?

He is welcome there. You are a dupe. Watch it on Friday. See the warmth expressed toward him. And then shove it up your lame ass.

I cant speak for the rest of the people in my neighborhood, but I for one would not welcome obama if it were my child. Wouldnt want him anywhere around. Nothing he could say would have any sincerity or value.
Im pretty sure the majority around here would feel the same, however like I said, I cant and wont speak for them.
The references to this article that I find are all one guy saying it for everyone. But I have not found any article that specifically has that opinion from all of those in question.

It is really a mixed bag. You want the world to stop and recognize your loss because the pain is so overwhelming. What happened in Seattle with the Ride the Duck seem so minimal. No President, no press, it seems to minimize the death of those just 10 days ago. Is their life any better or less?
Thats why I would not be so ignorant to speak for others. I personally would not welcome him. However do I have the right to make that decision for all of the others? I dont think so.
I would just stay home. Or I would go but leave as soon as he started speaking. If he just kept quiet and paid his respects, thats one thing. but he wont.

Agreed. If he makes a speech without one hint of politics or agenda, I'll say he did the right thing. But let's face it, this is the most party-first, country-second President we've ever had in our lifetime. In the past, Democrats have turned funerals into political rallies. These are people that have absolutely no integrity, and this is what that town is expecting. So am I.
The very same can easily be said about RW Republican conservatives and the entire GOP. Don't be such a hypocrite.

And you don't know what the town is expecting, so don't speak for people you don't know and don't know what they think. What a complete jackass to try to speak for an entire town, especially where you have never set foot. I grew up in Oregon. I have been to Roseburg. I spent years at university in southern Oregon. Based on my knowledge of the area and town, it is likely, as it is in pretty much every town and city and region of our country, that people will be pleased to have the President of the US come to their town and speak when a tragedy hits them. So, you are just showing what an ass you are to assume that they would not welcome him. Don't people like you know how to think at all????
Roseburg isn't pleased. Like all the rest of rural Oregon, they despise Obama, and progressives.

He hopes to comfort people in their grief. Happy now?
You're a fool. He's hoping to make brownie points in the press. More than that die in Chicago on a daily basis and he doesn't give a fuck. Why would he care so deeply about these people if no cameras were involved?

We understand how Obama Derangement Syndrome works. You bitch if he goes. You bitch if he doesn't go.

We get it.

what happened to "If I Had A Son" he would of looked like that killer?

what happened to "If I Had A Son" he would of looked like that killer?
Stupid, stupid post. The gunman was HALF WHITE. So, no, he would not have looked like Obama's son. Also, why is it when a person of mixed race does something bad, it is only his minority half that is at fault? His white half is just as much at fault and the fact the home he lived in was one where guns were worshiped: his mother had a gun collection. He had easy access to many guns as well as ammunition, but mainly, he seems to have been taught that guns are the answer to life's problems.

This is the post I was responding to, not the Doctor is in's post.
Obama's half white. His kid could definitely look like the shooter, you retard.

He has no business there other than to politicize the tragic deaths. To what end? What does he hope to accomplish? Is he that selfish?

Yes, you are an idiot. He's the President of the United States. He has business there, and you and your fellow nutters do not get to dictate where he goes.

What business? What does he hope to accomplish?

I have asked you morons this at least three times yet none of you are capable of answering.

So we should expect him at every tragedy.

There was a bus crash here in Houston that killed a bunch of children, I expect him to come comfort these families.

If he doesn't then the reason you just gave is pure bullshit.

Nope. He can't be everywhere. He's a busy man. Asshole.

Too busy to cancel a fundraiser when four Americans were killed in Benghazi, too busy to attend the unity parade in Paris. Fact is he couldn't make political hay out of those events, but he can this one.

You people are so blind.

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

He's the President. He most certainly has business there.

What business?

How many of the other mass shootings did he visit?

How many of the other mass shootings did he visit?

From memory

Tucson
Sandy Hook
Ft Hood
Charleston
now Roseburg

As Obama has said many times, these mass killings and the inability to do anything about them are the biggest disappointment of his Presidency

Yes, you are an idiot. He's the President of the United States. He has business there, and you and your fellow nutters do not get to dictate where he goes.

I have asked you morons this at least three times yet none of you are capable of answering.

Hmmm ...

How many families has he visited in Chicago this year?

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

The publisher of a local conservative paper said.................................. Enough said.
It's a conservative community
Enough said.

Would you be happier if Putin came?

You're a fool. He's hoping to make brownie points in the press. More than that die in Chicago on a daily basis and he doesn't give a fuck. Why would he care so deeply about these people if no cameras were involved?

We understand how Obama Derangement Syndrome works. You bitch if he goes. You bitch if he doesn't go.

We get it.
Who's we, and were you elected to speak for them?

There was a bus crash here in Houston that killed a bunch of children, I expect him to come comfort these families.

If he is so busy why does he spend so much time on the golf course and on vacations.

I cant speak for the rest of the people in my neighborhood, but I for one would not welcome obama if it were my child. Wouldnt want him anywhere around. Nothing he could say would have any sincerity or value.
Im pretty sure the majority around here would feel the same, however like I said, I cant and wont speak for them.
The references to this article that I find are all one guy saying it for everyone. But I have not found any article that specifically has that opinion from all of those in question.

It is really a mixed bag. You want the world to stop and recognize your loss because the pain is so overwhelming. What happened in Seattle with the Ride the Duck seem so minimal. No President, no press, it seems to minimize the death of those just 10 days ago. Is their life any better or less?
Thats why I would not be so ignorant to speak for others. I personally would not welcome him. However do I have the right to make that decision for all of the others? I dont think so.
I would just stay home. Or I would go but leave as soon as he started speaking. If he just kept quiet and paid his respects, thats one thing. but he wont.

Agreed. If he makes a speech without one hint of politics or agenda, I'll say he did the right thing. But let's face it, this is the most party-first, country-second President we've ever had in our lifetime. In the past, Democrats have turned funerals into political rallies. These are people that have absolutely no integrity, and this is what that town is expecting. So am I.
The very same can easily be said about RW Republican conservatives and the entire GOP. Don't be such a hypocrite.

And you don't know what the town is expecting, so don't speak for people you don't know and don't know what they think. What a complete jackass to try to speak for an entire town, especially where you have never set foot. I grew up in Oregon. I have been to Roseburg. I spent years at university in southern Oregon. Based on my knowledge of the area and town, it is likely, as it is in pretty much every town and city and region of our country, that people will be pleased to have the President of the US come to their town and speak when a tragedy hits them. So, you are just showing what an ass you are to assume that they would not welcome him. Don't people like you know how to think at all????
Roseburg isn't pleased. Like all the rest of rural Oregon, they despise Obama, and progressives.

A nitwit on a forum speaks for the whole town.

Hmmm ...

How many families has he visited in Chicago this year?

With 30,000 gun deaths a year in this country....you gun owners keep him busy

We get it.
Who's we, and were you elected to speak for them?

Were you?

Last edited:

If he is so busy why does he spend so much time on the golf course and on vacations.

I hear he also sleeps seven hours a day....lazy bastard

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

The publisher of a local conservative paper said.................................. Enough said.
It's a conservative community
Enough said.

Would you be happier if Putin came?
He would be more sincere

Forum List

Back