Oregon county nullifies gun laws

little I know about Sheriffs is that they are the highest source of law in a county . They are also elected by the people of the county and I think that this applies to only 1 county .

So does this mean it's good or bad?
Good in the sense they did it. But could be bad as far as costs to TRY and keep it.
I dont understand.
Okay, gun ownership here in America is VERY important to us. So while the new law upholds that government WILL fight it.
Our government at least with the "liberal" party wants to remove that right so any law supporting it is attacked by government.

Good in the sense they did it. But could be bad as far as costs to TRY and keep it.
I dont understand.
Okay, gun ownership here in America is VERY important to us. So while the new law upholds that government WILL fight it.
Our government at least with the "liberal" party wants to remove that right so any law supporting it is attacked by government.
So the article is postive for gun owners?

I dont understand.
Yes.

I dont understand.
Our government at least with the "liberal" party wants to remove that right so Ifany law supporting it is attacked by government.
yes.
But it will show a double standard that liberals don't have to obey laws but conservative leaning citizens have to .
But in reality gun owners aren't going to abide by new laws, and sheriffs won't enforce em.

Forum List

Back