Oratory Genius Mark Steyn Needs to Replace "The Five" on FOX

Tucker I'll buy; Hannity is awful, never heard of Steyn. Re talk radio, Laura Ingraham and John Bachelor are the best.

Check out Steyn, just brilliant articulation of thoughts and amazing grasp of geopolitics. The Five thing is mildly entertaining but a flop IMO for those thirsting for intelligent commentary. That said the Five is significantly more intelligent than anything on CNBC and CNN.

Check out Steyn, just brilliant articulation of thoughts and amazing grasp of geopolitics.

I'll give him a listen and see if he is on the air here locally; not all of them are.

That said the Five is significantly more intelligent than anything on CNBC and CNN.

Yes. I quit watching CNN at all when they fired Lou Dobbs because of pressure from the violent racist La Raza gangsters, but I'm sure they're even dumber now. It was hilarious when they had to fire their pet latino airhead racist Sanchez, wasn't it? lol

Check out Steyn, just brilliant articulation of thoughts and amazing grasp of geopolitics.

I'll give him a listen and see if he is on the air here locally; not all of them are.

That said the Five is significantly more intelligent than anything on CNBC and CNN.

Yes. I quit watching CNN at all when they fired Lou Dobbs because of pressure from the violent racist La Raza gangsters, but I'm sure they're even dumber now. It was hilarious when they had to fire their pet latino airhead racist Sanchez, wasn't it? lol
Steyn doesn't have a radio gig, but he's a regular guest host when Rush is away. Very bright guy with a killer sense of humor, and both accentuated by his great accent IMO.

Steyn doesn't have a radio gig, but he's a regular guest host when Rush is away. Very bright guy with a killer sense of humor, and both accentuated by his great accent IMO.

Ah, okay; I'll see if there is a schedule or something. Don't listen to the station Limbaugh is on here locally so I would miss him if I didn't look it up.

Forum List

Back