Trump failed to contact Jimmy Kimmel about his son

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
"Jimmy Kimmel has been incredibly candid about his newborn son's heart condition and how it relates to the larger conversation about health care. In a new interview, Kimmel reflected on his tearful monologue that went viral and which three presidents reached out to him after seeing it., Obama, Bush and Clinton." No sign of Trump, because he's a bad man.

Then I read this post: "A friend of mine is the father of a soldier recently killed in Afghanistan. President Trump called him and spoke with him for 15 minutes to express his condolences. None of the other three past presidents mentioned in this article called him. Funny how the press never reports the good things that Trump does."

Last edited:
"Jimmy Kimmel has been incredibly candid about his newborn son's heart condition and how it relates to the larger conversation about health care. In a new interview, Kimmel reflected on his tearful monologue that went viral and which three presidents reached out to him after seeing it., Obama, Bush and Clinton." No sign of Trump, because he's a bad man. Then I read this post:

"A friend of mine is the father of a soldier recently killed in Afghanistan. President Trump called him and spoke with him for 15 minutes to express his condolences. None of the other three past presidents mentioned in this article called him. Funny how the press never reports the good things that Trump does."
Is Jimmy Kimmel using an Oboobocare exchange for his son's healthcare?

Because if not Kimmel is a full of shit moron talking out of his asshole

Last edited:
"Jimmy Kimmel has been incredibly candid about his newborn son's heart condition and how it relates to the larger conversation about health care. In a new interview, Kimmel reflected on his tearful monologue that went viral and which three presidents reached out to him after seeing it., Obama, Bush and Clinton." No sign of Trump, because he's a bad man. Then I read this post:

"A friend of mine is the father of a soldier recently killed in Afghanistan. President Trump called him and spoke with him for 15 minutes to express his condolences. None of the other three past presidents mentioned in this article called him. Funny how the press never reports the good things that Trump does."

Because if not Kimmel is a full of moron talking out of his asshole

Hell no. Bet your ass Kimmel is paying HIGH premiums so the lazy can get their healthcare for free.

Part of Trumpcare is insisting that babies like Kimmel's be forced to die. Of course the orange shitpile didn't call him. Nobody likes an awkward conversation.

"Jimmy Kimmel has been incredibly candid about his newborn son's heart condition and how it relates to the larger conversation about health care. In a new interview, Kimmel reflected on his tearful monologue that went viral and which three presidents reached out to him after seeing it., Obama, Bush and Clinton." No sign of Trump, because he's a bad man.

Then I read this post: "A friend of mine is the father of a soldier recently killed in Afghanistan. President Trump called him and spoke with him for 15 minutes to express his condolences. None of the other three past presidents mentioned in this article called him. Funny how the press never reports the good things that Trump does."

It's not because he's a "bad man". It's because he's a narcissistic asshole. There's a slight difference. The first is a sin of commission; the second is just raw negligence.

Most likely Rump snubbed him because Kimmel has a TV show where he mocks the mockable. And Rump is too much of a wimp to handle it. :gay:

Last edited:
Part of Trumpcare is insisting that babies like Kimmel's be forced to die. Of course the orange shitpile didn't call him. Nobody likes an awkward conversation.

I can imagine how that would go. "Hey Jimmy, I'm calling about your son. You know I had a son with problems. Amazing incredible problems. Many people are saying that. But let me tell you more about me, because I will be the greatest son-problem president that God ever created. Believe me. Thousands of people on rooftops are saying that. It's incredible what they found. Now let me put my press agent John Miller on to tell you about my sex life. Hello this is John Miller. All the women flirt with the Donald, that's to be expected. Do you have a daughter? Because he'll be dating her in a few years...."

Can you post that part of Trumpcare, along with your IQ?

PS. There is no Trumpcare, the GOP plan existed before Trump and Trump has never written a medical care plan

PS. There is no Trumpcare, the GOP plan existed before Trump and Trump has never written a medical care plan

You're right. There is no Trumpcare, because it would have been political suicide for the GOP. The GOP had NOTHING before Trump. They were planning to coast as the opposition party another 4 years. And obviously Trump has never written a medical care plan, because he doesn't know a God damn thing about healthcare and doesn't plan on learning about it.

It's not because he's a "bad man". It's because he's a narcissistic asshole. There's a slight difference. The first is a sin of commission; the second is just raw negligence.

Most likely Rump snubbed him because Kimmel has a TV show where he mocks the mockable. And Rump is too much of a wimp to handle it. :gay:

Yep, you really nailed Trump a good one. Trump didn't call cuz he's and asshole, sin of commission and raw negligence and Kimmel mocks him. What a horrible POUS for not calling Mr. Kimmel.

Factually incorrect.
Yeah taking healthcare from 10's of millions will actually SAVE their babies :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Factually incorrect fuck-head. A. You're free to purchase healthcare, just like car insurance. B. Show me where "Trump's plan" takes free healthcare away from EVERYONE.

Yep, you really nailed Trump a good one. Trump didn't call cuz he's and asshole, sin of commission and raw negligence and Kimmel mocks him. What a horrible POUS for not calling Mr. Kimmel.

It's the myopia of NPD. Can't see an inch past Numero Uno. He has blood coming out of his ego-whatever. Sad.

Factually incorrect.
Yeah taking healthcare from 10's of millions will actually SAVE their babies :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yo asswipe, there are millions of uninsured now as Oboobocare has failed to insure everyone.

Next
It's insured 10's of millions more, dumbass. You want the rest insured? Tell the GOP to undo their sabotage and to put the country before politics. You piece of shit.

People in this thread have already forgotten what was important in your post.

Factually incorrect.

Factually incorrect fuck-head. A. You're free to purchase healthcare, just like car insurance. B. Show me where "Trump's plan" takes free healthcare away from EVERYONE.
A. every state but New Hampshire makes you buy car insurance, and New Hampshire makes you prove you have the cash to pay for a wreck if you opt out
B. I didn't say that, you ignorant little c*nt

Because if not Kimmel is a full of shit moron talking out of his asshole

It's NOT about what Jimmy Kimmel's insurance is. It's about the fact that Kimmel realizes that other families could go through the same thing he is with his son that aren't fortunate enough to be in the same situation he is financially, and if they don't have health care their kids could die without the proper treatment. :rolleyes:

People in this thread have already forgotten what was important in your post.
Thousands of dead soldiers families have NOT received a call from Trump. Trump only needs to call 1 for the publicity.

Forum List

Back