Oral Roberts Died...

So Oral Roberts Arguably Talked Guilable People out of their Money with the Hope that they were Helping People in some way in the End...

algore does EXACTLY the Same thing with Liberals via the Global Warming Agenda, be it Carbon Credits or Giving into MORE Gubmn't Regulation...

Both Groups have Blind Faith in Men who make Claims...

Are there going People Dancing on Oral's Grave going to do the same when algore goes?...

:)

peace...

Isn't Oral the nutjob who said, "Send me money or God will kill me?"

natlampoon.jpg

Isn't Oral the nutjob who said, "Send me money or God will kill me?"

Yep... Just like aglore says if we don't Purchase Carbon Credits and Punish ourselves Economically while he Flies in Jets and Rides in Limos, we are ALL gonna Die...

And Oral's 7 Million from the Tower Request was Established on this Thread a WHILE ago.

peace...

not just like. Oral bob was only talking about himself dying by gods hand.
Warmers are talking about lots dying by the hand of inevitability.

I do not fully believe either, but believe that warming could be a problem. While I expect nothing from God.

So Oral Roberts Arguably Talked Guilable People out of their Money with the Hope that they were Helping People in some way in the End...

algore does EXACTLY the Same thing with Liberals via the Global Warming Agenda, be it Carbon Credits or Giving into MORE Gubmn't Regulation...

Are there going People Dancing on Oral's Grave going to do the same when algore goes?...

peace...

Probably not but many of your comrades probably will.

Yah, they are just whiners.
Give them what they want and they just say naah neither he nor congress were real conservatives. Took em a couple of terms to figure that out though ;)

He Asked for Money... And got it.

Other than that, what did he do Wrong?...

His Ministries did a LOT for People, regardless of his Crazy Tactics for Raising Money.

peace...

Yeah, his ministries did alot for the people on the inside. They all lived in million dollar homes and rode in luxury cars. What did he do wrong? Other than being dishonest and scamming dumbass religious people, i dont know. Im guessing the worst of his sins will never be known to the public. I wouldnt be surprised if he was into some crazy child sex ring shit too. People that make money off of religion always seem to have crazy shit going on.

Yeah, his politics did alot for the people on the inside. They all lived in million dollar homes and rode in luxury cars. What did he do wrong? Other than being dishonest and scamming dumbass government handout people, i dont know. Im guessing the worst of his sins will never be known to the public. I wouldnt be surprised if he was into some crazy child sex ring shit too. People that make money off of politics always seem to have crazy shit going on.

Fixed it. :razz:

"Whatever. I heard the praying hands out side Oral Roberts University broke. You know how they fixed 'em? They put a dollar bill between them and the hands just closed up. So long you scumbag!!!"

He Asked for Money... And got it.

Other than that, what did he do Wrong?...

His Ministries did a LOT for People, regardless of his Crazy Tactics for Raising Money.

peace...

Yeah, his ministries did alot for the people on the inside. They all lived in million dollar homes and rode in luxury cars. What did he do wrong? Other than being dishonest and scamming dumbass religious people, i dont know. Im guessing the worst of his sins will never be known to the public. I wouldnt be surprised if he was into some crazy child sex ring shit too. People that make money off of religion always seem to have crazy shit going on.

Yeah, his politics did alot for the people on the inside. They all lived in million dollar homes and rode in luxury cars. What did he do wrong? Other than being dishonest and scamming dumbass government handout people, i dont know. Im guessing the worst of his sins will never be known to the public. I wouldnt be surprised if he was into some crazy child sex ring shit too. People that make money off of politics always seem to have crazy shit going on.

Fixed it. :razz:

Amen... Choich.

peace...

peace...

Maybe... But I won't.

I didn't Dance on Ted Kennedy's... Said "Rest in Peace" and that's been about it since his Death...

The Dead can't Defend themselves, and unless they were Murderers, Rapists, Woman Beaters or Child Molestors, then I don't Speak Ill of them...

As Questionable as Tedwards Bridge Incident was.

peace...

peace...

Maybe... But I won't.

I didn't Dance on Ted Kennedy's... Said "Rest in Peace" and that's been about it since his Death...

The Dead can't Defend themselves, and unless they were Murderers, Rapists, Woman Beaters or Child Molestors, then I don't Speak Ill of them...

peace...

The famous who are living cant defend themselves regarding what we write here on this message board either as more than likely they dont even know it exists, a persons evil deeds do not suddenly disappear when they die and my opinion of a person does not change upon their death.

Maybe... But I won't.

peace...

The famous who are living cant defend themselves regarding what we write here on this message board either as more than likely they dont even know it exists, a persons evil deeds do not suddenly disappear when they die and my opinion of a person does not change upon their death.

Not the Point at ALL, Noose...

But Please, if you Feel the Need to Shit all over Oral Roberts or other Rightwingers who have Passed, FEEL FREE...

If you want to Deflect for those on this Thread, as you just did, as I Call them out for their Disgusting Behavior, it's Basically the Same as you doing it yourself... IMO. ;)

peace...

Maybe... But I won't.

peace...

But Please, if you Feel the Need to Shit all over Oral Roberts or other Rightwingers who have Passed, FEEL FREE...

If you want to Deflect for those on this Thread, as you just did, as I Call them out for their Disgusting Behavior, it's Basically the Same as you doing it yourself... IMO. ;)

peace...

Oral Roberts deserves to be shit on, he conned little old ladies out of their social security checks, He is dead and the world is a better place.

peace...

Oral Roberts deserves to be shit on, he conned little old ladies out of their social security checks, He is dead and the world is a better place.

So was he Wiping his Ass with that Ca$h?...

And who are you Judge why these Little Old Ladies did it?...

peace...

Forum List

Back