Oral Roberts Died...

Not the Point at ALL, Noose...

But Please, if you Feel the Need to Shit all over Oral Roberts or other Rightwingers who have Passed, FEEL FREE...

If you want to Deflect for those on this Thread, as you just did, as I Call them out for their Disgusting Behavior, it's Basically the Same as you doing it yourself... IMO. ;)

:)

peace...

Oral Roberts deserves to be shit on, he conned little old ladies out of their social security checks, He is dead and the world is a better place.

So was he Wiping his Ass with that Ca$h?...

And who are you Judge why these Little Old Ladies did it?...

peace...

I can judge evil if I want to, and if you are fine with charlatan preachers conning little old ladies out of the little money that they have that is your problem, myself I will call a con man a con man whether he is dead or alive, I wont weep like a hypocrite when some one I consider to be scum while alive dies.

Oral Roberts deserves to be shit on, he conned little old ladies out of their social security checks, He is dead and the world is a better place.

peace...

I can judge evil if I want to, and if you are fine with charlatan preachers conning little old ladies out of the little money that they have that is your problem, myself I will call a con man a con man whether he is dead or alive, I wont weep like a hypocrite when some one I consider to be scum while alive dies.

Illustrate that he Conned People in an Unethical way...

It's EASY to Say, but Oral would have to have Intent to be Guilty.

If he Honestly Believed he was Called by God, then he's like algore.

But Shitting ALL over his Grave doesn't Negate what you Perceive to be his Wrongs, it just makes you Look like you don't Respect the Passing of a Non-Criminal.

peace...

peace...

But Shitting ALL over his Grave doesn't Negate what you Perceive to be his Wrongs, it just makes you Look like you don't Respect the Passing of a Non-Criminal.

peace...

he was a fraud and a thief. too bad god didn't "call him home" sooner.

good riddance to white trash.

peace...

That's all Fine and Good... But Saying it doesn't Make it so, del.

Had he Paid Off the Parents of Children who Accused him of Molestation, then I'd Understand the Anger and Shitting on his Grave...

But you, nor ANYONE Else has Shown how he is anything but Wrong in YOUR Opinion.

peace...

peace...

That's all Fine and Good... But Saying it doesn't Make it so, del.

Had he Paid Off the Parents of Children who Accused him of Molestation, then I'd Understand the Anger and Shitting on his Grave...

But you, nor ANYONE Else has Shown how he is anything but Wrong in YOUR Opinion.

peace...

you're right. extorting money from gullible hicks like your grandmother is something to be admired.

:thup:

they should give him a urinal for a headstone to keep the smell down.

peace...

peace...

So let me get this straight, you despise Al Gore, you put him down and make fun of him on a regular basis, but upon his death that all goes away and all is forgiven?

And for those naive enough to believe that a televangelist like Oral Roberts who built himself an empire of wealth actually believed he was doing Gods work I have a wonderful bridge that goes to Brooklyn I am willing to sell for a very reasonable price.

peace...

So let me get this straight, you despise Al Gore, you put him down and make fun of him on a regular basis, but upon his death that all goes away and all is forgiven?

And for those naive enough to believe that a televangelist like Oral Roberts who built himself an empire of wealth actually believed he was doing Gods work I have a wonderful bridge that goes to Brooklyn I am willing to sell for a very reasonable price.

How does Al Gore differ? He has an empire of wealth, he stands to make even more if this Cap & Tax bullshit is passed, and he is doing it to 'save mankind and the planet'? You think it makes a difference if God is evoked that fools fall for the bullshit and are extorted out of money?

peace...

How does Al Gore differ? He has an empire of wealth, he stands to make even more if this Cap & Tax bullshit is passed, and he is doing it to 'save mankind and the planet'? You think it makes a difference if God is evoked that fools fall for the bullshit and are extorted out of money?

If you think Al Gore is conning people and making a fortune regarding global warming will all be forgiven by you upon his death?

If you think Al Gore is conning people and making a fortune regarding global warming will all be forgiven by you upon his death?

All Christians must forgive true repentence.

Do you think Al Gore will repent? What if he doesnt?

It's not up to me to forgive him, I have nothing to forgive him for. I won't, however, say that I'm glad he's dead and his grave should be desecrated. You 'kind and peaceful' lefites are a joke.

Do you think Al Gore will repent? What if he doesnt?

He claims to be a Christian I think. Depending on the sect he may not have to repent. His ticket may already be punched.

Of course in my opinion I think everyone rots when they die and that is it.

It's not up to me to forgive him, I have nothing to forgive him for. I won't, however, say that I'm glad he's dead and his grave should be desecrated. You 'kind and peaceful' lefites are a joke.

Not being a hypocrite is not the same as desecrating a grave, you may want to say flowery things about this con man because he died but I will stay honest and call him what he was.

Not being a hypocrite is not the same as desecrating a grave, you may want to say flowery things about this con man because he died but I will stay honest and call him what he was.

I didn't say anything about him one way or the other, what's the point? What's the point in being disrespectful?

peace...

I would no More Shit on algore's Grave than Oral Roberts...

As far as I Know neither is Guilty of anything outside of some People's Personal Opinions...

peace...

peace...

As far as I Know neither is Guilty of anything outside of some People's Personal Opinions...

peace...

So why do you put him down and insult him while he is alive? Public figures dont turn into saints once they expire, and giving the same opinion about a public persona after their death as you would have while they were alive is not shitting on their grave.

peace...

So why do you put him down and insult him while he is alive? Public figures dont turn into saints once they expire, and giving the same opinion about a public persona after their death as you would have while they were alive is not shitting on their grave.

Because the Dead are Incapable of Defending themselves, and unless they are Guilty of something BEYOND your Opinion, Shitting on their Graves is Low Rent, in MY Opinion...

peace...

peace...

Because the Dead are Incapable of Defending themselves, and unless they are Guilty of something BEYOND your Opinion, Shitting on their Graves is Low Rent, in MY Opinion...

peace...

And you think some one living like Al Gore even knows about this message board and your insults directed at him so he can come here and defend himself? It is hypocritical to curse some one while they live and then pretend that there wasnt a problem with them just because they died.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back