Oral Roberts Died...

So why do you put him down and insult him while he is alive? Public figures dont turn into saints once they expire, and giving the same opinion about a public persona after their death as you would have while they were alive is not shitting on their grave.

Because the Dead are Incapable of Defending themselves, and unless they are Guilty of something BEYOND your Opinion, Shitting on their Graves is Low Rent, in MY Opinion...

:)

peace...

And you think some one living like Al Gore even knows about this message board and your insults directed at him so he can come here and defend himself? It is hypocritical to curse some one while they live and then pretend that there wasnt a problem with them just because they died.

I don't and wouldn't Wish "HELL" on algore... Living or Dead. Why are you Not getting the Distinction?...

peace...

Because the Dead are Incapable of Defending themselves, and unless they are Guilty of something BEYOND your Opinion, Shitting on their Graves is Low Rent, in MY Opinion...

peace...

And you think some one living like Al Gore even knows about this message board and your insults directed at him so he can come here and defend himself? It is hypocritical to curse some one while they live and then pretend that there wasnt a problem with them just because they died.

I don't and wouldn't Wish "HELL" on algore... Living or Dead. Why are you Not getting the Distinction?...

peace...

Where did I mention hell for Al Gore?

peace...

I didn't say you did... I was Illustrating what I wouldn't do what some have Done to Oral Roberts...

Shitting on a Dead Man's Grave because you don't Religious People getting Money from Free People is Fairly Low Rent...

If those People are so Incapable with their own Money, maybe you should Ask Big Brother to Take it from them...

Oh wait, that IS what Liberals want.

peace...

peace...

I didn't say you did... I was Illustrating what I wouldn't do what some have Done to Oral Roberts...

Shitting on a Dead Man's Grave because you don't Religious People getting Money from Free People is Fairly Low Rent...

If those People are so Incapable with their own Money, maybe you should Ask Big Brother to Take it from them...

peace...

We got it, We got it, you support con man preachers tricking gullible little old ladies out of their social security checks.

peace...

We got it, We got it, you support con man preachers tricking gullible little old ladies out of their social security checks.

Because I am NOT Shitting on a Dead Man's Grave doesn't not Mean that I am Supporting Televangilists...

But you Know that.

peace...

peace...

Because I am NOT Shitting on a Dead Man's Grave doesn't not Mean that I am Supporting Televangilists...

But you Know that.

peace...

Then you would criticize his actions while he was alive? So his death absolves his misdeeds? How far do you take this non criticism of the dead who you view as having done something wrong? Is Hitler not to be spoken badly about? Stalin? Al Capone? Abbie Hoffman?

I couldn't watch him after I saw his show in the late 70's. He was selling handkerchiefs with his handprint, and stated that you could place the handkerchief on the part of your body that was in pain, and you would be healed.

That was more than enough for me! Never watched the show again.

Billy Graham was probably one of the few decent televangelists around--and also Greg Laurie.

Mal....are you trying to bump this thread on Oral Roberts to get more posts in it?

Oral Roberts's death post will NEVER match up with Brittany Murphy's death post! So don't even try!

Forum List

Back