Optimist Pessimist or Realist.. Quiz

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Are You an Optimist, Pessimist, or Realist? ... < da quiz
Yup, this must be me.. :popcorn:

The Silver Lining

Your friends and family love coming to you with their problems because you can always see the good in even the worst situations. Don't get me wrong, you see the clouds too you just find a way to play in the rain! You're very clever, especially when it comes to thinking your way through difficult problems. You're also unfailingly honest (with yourself and others), which makes you both a valuable employee and a good friend.

Last edited:
Are You an Optimist, Pessimist, or Realist? ... < da quiz
Yup, this must be me.. :popcorn:

The Silver Lining

Your friends and family love coming to you with their problems because you can always see the good in even the worst situations. Don't get me wrong, you see the clouds too you just find a way to play in the rain! You're very clever, especially when it comes to thinking your way through difficult problems. You're also unfailingly honest (with yourself and others), which makes you both a valuable employee and a good friend.

While I try to be a bad, pessimistic and low-down, black hat wearing gunslinger, the cross I usually end up bearing are the chains of rectitude and wrath. I've a terrible penchant for subconsciously trying to teach others moral lessons misinterpreted most often as big brother oppression syndrome, and I am a big, slabbering, tail wagging guard dog who broke his leash years ago and runs free beneath the lunar cycles. If I don't like the way you smell on first sniff, and you come around my family or friends, I never make you guess how I feel about you, you find out right off the points of my carnassial chomp, and if you're one of them sticky people, I will unstick you from my situation, ASAP. Politics to me is growling at strangers—either in a tone of maybe-possible acceptance, or a bark-howl of "you'd better run, run away."

download (3).png

Forum List

Back