Oprah polling numbers

......but I'm looking forward to an Oprah/ The Rock ticket vs Ted Nugent/ Scott Baio!
That's funny, Scott is a clown
I had a crush on Janie.

She was so cute, it pisses me off she died in an Indiana trailer park.. and no one wanted to help her like millionaires like Henry Winkler or Ron Howard..i hope they go to hell

Um... what were Ron Howard and Henry Winkler supposed to do? :dunno:

......but I'm looking forward to an Oprah/ The Rock ticket vs Ted Nugent/ Scott Baio!
I had a crush on Janie.

She was so cute, it pisses me off she died in an Indiana trailer park.. and no one wanted to help her like millionaires like Henry Winkler or Ron Howard..i hope they go to hell

Joanie...not Janie. I am the worst finger typing on my tablet.
(I did date a lady named Janie when I was in college).

I had a crush on Janie.

They millionaires

No?

They used to portray on television they cared about her

No?

Lying fuck heads ..

Ron Howard and Henry Winkler lied to us

I had a crush on Janie.

They millionaires

No?

No?

Lying fuck heads ..

What happened to her sucks, but apparently she had drug and alcohol problems and was partying all the time. I'm not sure helping her financially was the answer.

I had a crush on Janie.

They millionaires

No?

No?

Lying fuck heads ..

What happened to her sucks, but apparently she had drug and alcohol problems and was partying all the time. I'm not sure helping her financially was the answer.

Prove it that's what Scott said and got flamed for being a liar.

I had a crush on Janie.

They millionaires

No?

No?

Lying fuck heads ..

From what I remember Scott Baio took shit for blaming drugs and alcohol for her death, even though it was complications from throat cancer. But apparently she had been kicked out of her mother-in-law's trailer at one point because of her excessive partying.

They millionaires

No?

No?

Lying fuck heads ..

From what I remember Scott Baio took shit for blaming drugs and alcohol for her death, even though it was complications from throat cancer. But apparently she had been kicked out of her mother-in-law's trailer at one point because of her excessive partying.

Link ?

They millionaires

No?

No?

Lying fuck heads ..

Link ?

Btw start another thread ..we hijacked it..the topic was Oprah not Joanne loves chachi

I think Dr. Phil would make a great running mate for Oprah assuming she wins the nomination.

They millionaires

No?

No?

Lying fuck heads ..

Link ?

Btw start another thread ..we hijacked it..the topic was Oprah not Joanne loves chachi

We going to have to go into the bull ring for this one :)

Link ?

I already PMed you a couple links. :lol:

Link ?

Now you are talking to yourself. Have you been eating those lake Hartwell fish?

Link ?

I already PMed you a couple links. :lol:

I saw that now I started a thread in the bull ring and we are going to duke it out..

:meow:

New poll reveals how many Americans want Oprah to run for president — and it doesn’t look good

A new poll reveals how many Americans want Oprah to run for the White House in 2020 — and it doesn’t look good.

What does the poll show?
According to a new Morning Consult/Politico poll, just 24 percent of registered voters surveyed want the media mogul to run in 2020. On the other hand, an overwhelming 59 percent said she should not and 17 percent said they weren’t sure.

Democrats and African-Americans were most enthusiastic about an Oprah 2020 campaign. Conservatives, Republicans and older Americans were the least.

However, when tested against Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) — who many speculate will challenge President Donald Trump in 2020 — support for Oprah went up. In fact, respondents seemed to favor Oprah over Warren.

' data-dfp-script-exe="div-gpt-ad-In-Content_300x250_102">

When asked who they would vote for if the Democratic primary were today, 39 percent of registered voters said they would vote for Oprah, while 35 percent said they would vote for Warren. Oprah also topped Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.).

What else did the poll find?

• While Oprah would top leading Democratic women, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and former Vice President Joe Biden would lead Oprah.
  • Registered voters were split between Oprah and a GOP candidate who isn’t Trump.
  • Registered voters said they were more likely to vote for Oprah in the presidential general election than Trump.
  • Nearly half of registered voters also said they would consider voting for a candidate with little or no political experience, while 33 percent said they would not.
  • As far as Oprah, registered voters overwhemingly said they believe her to be “somewhat liberal” or “very liberal.”
The survey was conducted between Jan. 11-16 and polled 1,993 registered voters

Dear Votto A major issue with running for President, is this office is responsible as Commander in Chief for all the military forces both at home and worldwide. Oprah has no experience in military service, though she has learned from experience the problems with trying to set up schools in Africa and expect to have accountability and to police corruption from abroad.

Clearly the democratic principles of inclusion of minorities and diversity requires localized ownership and management of community resources. So what Democrats such as Obama and Clinton need to do is set up the party structures to govern social programs themselves, providing registration and management of their own party members through democratically elected reps and terms of policies, using the current party systems already in place.

To implement these social programs into physical communities, I suggest using the Electoral College system and party system by precinct and district.

If the Democrats set up their own social networks and administrations to manage their own resources, they can fulfill the party vision of universal health care, housing and education for all working families, and prison and immigration reforms by sponsoring and mentoring community residents to be self-sufficient.

The office of President is already charged with full time responsibility for national security and foreign policy.

If Democrats took back responsibility for social programs off federal govt, and manage these statewide and nationally by democratically elected structures, as already set up by Party,
then we could see more leaders such as Oprah or Obama organizing health care and education for the masses without causing any conflicts with priorities that the President and Federal Govt are in charge of under the Constitution.

Social programs are not part of that, but have been added on, as burden on federal govt, due to lack of leadership in managing human resources on local levels better suited to represent and meet the needs of individuals across diverse communities.

Let her run. She’s an idiot.

She’ll get destroyed on the campaign trail and will be humiliated because she was Harvey Weinstein’s Pimp hand.

Literally she fed young girls to Weinstein like a zookeeper feeds steaks to a lion.

New poll reveals how many Americans want Oprah to run for president — and it doesn’t look good

A new poll reveals how many Americans want Oprah to run for the White House in 2020 — and it doesn’t look good.

What does the poll show?
According to a new Morning Consult/Politico poll, just 24 percent of registered voters surveyed want the media mogul to run in 2020. On the other hand, an overwhelming 59 percent said she should not and 17 percent said they weren’t sure.

Democrats and African-Americans were most enthusiastic about an Oprah 2020 campaign. Conservatives, Republicans and older Americans were the least.

However, when tested against Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) — who many speculate will challenge President Donald Trump in 2020 — support for Oprah went up. In fact, respondents seemed to favor Oprah over Warren.

' data-dfp-script-exe="div-gpt-ad-In-Content_300x250_102">

When asked who they would vote for if the Democratic primary were today, 39 percent of registered voters said they would vote for Oprah, while 35 percent said they would vote for Warren. Oprah also topped Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.).

What else did the poll find?

• While Oprah would top leading Democratic women, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and former Vice President Joe Biden would lead Oprah.
  • Registered voters were split between Oprah and a GOP candidate who isn’t Trump.
  • Registered voters said they were more likely to vote for Oprah in the presidential general election than Trump.
  • Nearly half of registered voters also said they would consider voting for a candidate with little or no political experience, while 33 percent said they would not.
  • As far as Oprah, registered voters overwhemingly said they believe her to be “somewhat liberal” or “very liberal.”
The survey was conducted between Jan. 11-16 and polled 1,993 registered voters

Forum List

Back