Oprah #1, Glenn beck #2 in America's Favorite TV Personality.

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
Wow! Glenn Beck debuted at #2 in a recent Harris Poll. :lol: Who would have thunk?
Oprah Winfrey is the country’s favorite TV personality, according to a Harris Poll released today.

The poll of 2,276 adults was conducted between Dec. 7 and 14.

Winfrey had been No. 4 in the poll last year. (She is shown at the 2008 Emmys in this AP Photo by Mark J. Terrill.)

Fox News Channel’s Glenn Beck debuted at No. 2 in the poll.

Orlando Sentinel - The TV Guy – Oprah Winfrey is America’s favorite TV personality; Glenn Beck at No. 2, Jay Leno at No. 3 in Harris Poll

I guess he is more popular than a lot of people give him credit for on this board.

of course he's popular....but does that mean he's taken seriously?

I tune in just to get the chance to see a grown man cry and soil himself for ratings.

I tune in just to get the chance to see a grown man cry and soil himself for ratings.

That means he doesn't have to be taken seriously by you. He's not a stupid person, and he really doesn't fit the mold of a TV personality. He's a passionate person in what he believes in, and his book "Common Sense" seems to be selling quite well. I think there are a lot of people that likes his message, Jay.

"Beck is the favorite of viewers 64 and older"

that demographic is not going to keep him viewers now is it.

"Beck is the favorite of viewers 64 and older"

that demographic is not going to keep him viewers now is it.

Are you thinking that the statement you quoted indicates that viewers 64 and older are his largest group of watchers? Because that's not what it's saying at all.

That means he doesn't have to be taken seriously by you. He's not a stupid person, and he really doesn't fit the mold of a TV personality. He's a passionate person in what he believes in, and his book "Common Sense" seems to be selling quite well. I think there are a lot of people that likes his message, Jay.

I've read the book "Common Sense" and even did a review of it here on the board. Of course, the usual crowd just laughed me out of the limelight and had a good laugh at both my expense and at the expense of Glenn Beck. I'm telling you. This Glenn Beck fellow is no body's fool. He may seem like it but he is a very intelligent man and has a good clue as to what's happening in America. I still say the money for what a copy of "Common Sense" sells for is money well spent.

America has spoken, Ophrah is number one.

Ophrah is for Obama
Beck is on fox which means he is not for obama.

America, gotta love it. :lol:

I've read the book "Common Sense" and even did a review of it here on the board. Of course, the usual crowd just laughed me out of the limelight and had a good laugh at both my expense and at the expense of Glenn Beck. I'm telling you. This Glenn Beck fellow is no body's fool. He may seem like it but he is a very intelligent man and has a good clue as to what's happening in America. I still say the money for what a copy of "Common Sense" sells for is money well spent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI]YouTube - Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!"[/ame]

common sense indeed. :lol:

It really says something when a guy can get popular talking about American history and presenting facts.
Who had ever heard of cloward and pivens before Beck?

TV personality! :lol::lol:

Did the OP even read what he posted?

:lol::lol:

I see you and reading are not friends, Bo. I'm truely sorry to hear that, but it does 'splain a lot. :lol:

Oh, I can read just fine. Perhaps you are not acquainted with the meaning of the term "tv personality". Color me surprised. :lol::lol::lol:

You need to take up your "issues" with the Harris Poll. I didn't make this shit up. :lol::lol:

Just a suggestion for you, Bo. Next time try reading the link...you might not come off looking like a moron

Last edited:
I see you and reading are not friends, Bo. I'm truely sorry to hear that, but it does 'splain a lot. :lol:

Oh, I can read just fine. Perhaps you are not acquainted with the meaning of the term "tv personality". Color me surprised. :lol::lol::lol:

You need to take up your "issues" with the Harris Poll. I didn't make this shit up. :lol::lol:

Just a suggestion for you, Bo. Next time try reading the link...you might not come off looking like a moron

Oh, I believe the Harris poll....and I think it's hysterical he's been selected #2 TV personality. Of course, once again, you fail to understand what "tv personality" means. Hint: Bozo the Clown was also a tv personality. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back