Opposite of Pansexual?

Are you Pansexual? Bansexual? Or what is your favorite madeup term?

• I'm Pansexual, even more than Miley Cyrus and Bruce Caitlyn Jenner combined

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm Bansexual, into banning all sex and genders, all orientations and weddings No no no party of NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above -- and my favorite madeup term is "Prebola"

• None of the above -- but I think "Idiodyssey" describes my life

• None of your business: I hate all those words, especially "Blizzerable," none of which are funny

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other please specify (in whatever terms you want to use, make up, or mix up)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't care less about Miley Cyrus who looks like she needs a penicillin shot or Caitlyn Jenner- not because of the sex change, but for capitalizing on it for cash.

If I went to the trouble of growing boobs and wearing dresses, I would make a buck off it if I could.

To each his own. Or her own. Just makes me wonder, because although I said 'sex change' I don't think Caitlin has gone full surgery & all those under the whole Kardashian circus tent just screams insincerity & superficiality . But, that's just me.

I don't know anybody who would go through all that just to make a few bucks. Do you?

I'm more with you BULLDOG but given that Jenner
didn't do the two irreversible obvious things (the male genitalia and the voice box)
I am 50/50 that this can still be real, but also Jenner could also switch back to cash in even more on the controversy

It may still be genuine, and also orchestrated to produce the most drama for publicity and marketing
It could be both, as Jenner claims to be both,
Not an "either/or" situation, inside or out!

Anything is possible I guess. I'm not sure if Jenner is the one deserving of all the distain or the idiots that make him rich by following his/her every movement.

Miley Cyrus Identifies As Pansexual. What Does That Mean, Exactly?

After reading that Miley Cyrus identifies as "Pansexual" or open to all sexual relations
I decided we need a term for the opposite of that --
or "Bansexual." For anyone AGAINST any form of sex!

This may be the next best made-up word after
* "Prebola" for the stage of quarantining people with symptoms not yet diagnosed with Ebola
* "Blizzerable" for describing dreary weather that is neither rain nor snow but some miserable mix of both
* "Idiodyssey" (root words: idiocy, odyseey) 1. (literal) Getting rooked into roadtrip with a carload of insane people, and enjoying the adventure anyway 2. (figurative) Being "taken for a ride" but going along with the journey, just to see how far liars will go with their story

Are you Pansexual? Bansexual? What is your favorite sexual identity?
Or your favorite made-up word?

actually there is an 'asexual' people that don't get aroused by anything enough to want sex.

I'd say it must be hard being one of these people, but yaknow

It sounds a lot less distracting to be "asexual" than "pansexual"
and able to be attracted to anything walking by on two legs

Gee whiz what will they have next after pansexual? potsexual?
The practice of attaching latin or greek roots to existing words to make new instantly understandable words is nothing new. Quit being personally offended by broad social trends.

After reading that Miley Cyrus identifies as "Pansexual" or open to all sexual relations

* "Prebola" for the stage of quarantining people with symptoms not yet diagnosed with Ebola
* "Blizzerable" for describing dreary weather that is neither rain nor snow but some miserable mix of both
* "Idiodyssey" (root words: idiocy, odyseey) 1. (literal) Getting rooked into roadtrip with a carload of insane people, and enjoying the adventure anyway 2. (figurative) Being "taken for a ride" but going along with the journey, just to see how far liars will go with their story

actually there is an 'asexual' people that don't get aroused by anything enough to want sex.

The practice of attaching latin or greek roots to existing words to make new instantly understandable words is nothing new. Quit being personally offended by broad social trends.

Who's being offended? that was someone else who posted they were "transoffended"

I'm concerned about the trend that if you don't accept transgender etc.
then you are not just a square but some kind of unlawful human rights violator
who needs to be sued, penalized, harassed, banned or publicly punished for having any other beliefs.

That is going too far. So that is damaging social and govt relations,
and could get the Democratic Party sued for discrimination for conspiring to violate equal beliefs of citizens.
It's a two-way street. If you want respect it doesn't help to push so far as to discriminate
and harass people of other views.

That's my grievance. I believe creeds should be respected equally,
and in watching how laws are written so they don't impose conflicts between creeds on both sides.
If either side pushes too far, imposes on the other and abuses govt to do so, that's unconstitutionally
failing to protect people of the other beliefs equally from discrimination by creed. I have a problem
when either side does that to the other with political beliefs that should be weighed equally
and laws written neutrally to accommodate both without bias or conflict imposing on either side.

I couldn't care less about Miley Cyrus who looks like she needs a penicillin shot or Caitlyn Jenner- not because of the sex change, but for capitalizing on it for cash.

If I went to the trouble of growing boobs and wearing dresses, I would make a buck off it if I could.

To each his own. Or her own. Just makes me wonder, because although I said 'sex change' I don't think Caitlin has gone full surgery & all those under the whole Kardashian circus tent just screams insincerity & superficiality . But, that's just me.

I don't know anybody who would go through all that just to make a few bucks. Do you?

didn't do the two irreversible obvious things (the male genitalia and the voice box)
I am 50/50 that this can still be real, but also Jenner could also switch back to cash in even more on the controversy

It may still be genuine, and also orchestrated to produce the most drama for publicity and marketing

Anything is possible I guess. I'm not sure if Jenner is the one deserving of all the distain or the idiots that make him rich by following his/her every movement.

After finding out their money came from Robert Kardashian who was one of OJ Simpson's high paid lawyers,
I thought of petitioning to have this family raise funds to pay off the civil settlement for the families of Nicole Simpson
and Ron Goldman, so at least it would go to a good cause. Otherwise it is sick and sad that OJ would pay all that money to his lawyer and none to the victims families he is supposed to pay millions to. I think that would add
something meaningful to the drama and high paid publicity going on, if it is going to a family that shouldn't have to suffer while others play around with money their dad made off OJ's defense.

I guess I am weird. I only have sex with women that were born female.

:rofl:
Seems to me your becoming obsolete, if your male.
Why would you be so ignorant as to specifically classify someone as either sex, considering that you dont personally know them and that gender is fluid, I think its rather rude.
( Gender fluid, the new term for, Im not bi but if it moves slow enough to catch it, Im either eating it or fucking it )

I woulda checked the fifth one, but I kinda like blizzerable. I'm sure there's an app for that.

I've always liked the word convanescence. Besides having a certain mellifluous marviality, it just sounds downright impultuous.

Why would you be so ignorant as to specifically classify someone as either sex, considering that you dont personally know them and that gender is fluid, I think its rather rude.
( Gender fluid, the new term for, Im not bi but if it moves slow enough to catch it, Im either eating it or fucking it )

What happens during an orgasm?

Gender fluid.

:ssex::suck:

After finding out their money came from Robert Kardashian who was one of OJ Simpson's high paid lawyers,
I thought of petitioning to have this family raise funds to pay off the civil settlement for the families of Nicole Simpson
and Ron Goldman, so at least it would go to a good cause. Otherwise it is sick and sad that OJ would pay all that money to his lawyer and none to the victims families he is supposed to pay millions to. I think that would add
something meaningful to the drama and high paid publicity going on, if it is going to a family that shouldn't have to suffer while others play around with money their dad made off OJ's defense.

Traffic came to a sudden stop on the 405. Nothing unusual in LA, but this time it didn't start back up. Some of the drivers got out and started walking around to see what the issue was. I pulled one aside to ask if he knew what was going on.

"Yeah, it's O.J." he said. "He's sitting up ahead in the middle lane and says he's unable to pay his civil suit judgment, and unless he gets some help he's gonna set himself on fire. So we're taking up a collection for him".

"Oh. How much have you got?"

"About 22 gallons".
emot-downsrim.gif

says the guy that lives his life perpetually looking to be offended

It's a long shot, but who knows? Caitlin definitely has issues & it goes way beyond sexual identity. There are stranger things people do for fame & notoriety.

I didn't say she deserved it 'all'. But she had & still does have a huge part of that 'reality show' history.

When I was a teen ager, it didn't even have to be able to walk. A well formed knot hole in a tree would cause me to look twice.

Uh oh BULLDOG
Instead of trisexual, is this TREEsexual???
Like having a TREEsome?
KNOT!

What happens during an orgasm?

Gender fluid.

:ssex::suck:

Ha ha Zoom-boing

What is sexual harassment?
When a boss tells his secretary how badly he needs her on his staff.

What is a gene pool?
The funny wet spot in the middle of the bed

Variation of:
How can you tell boys from girls?
By looking into their genes!

Better get used to it...today's youth is much more open to sexual experimentation. You're going to find more and more pansexuals coming forward. I heard the term from my 13 year old.

When I was a teen ager, it didn't even have to be able to walk. A well formed knot hole in a tree would cause me to look twice.

Uh oh BULLDOG
Like having a TREEsome?
KNOT!

But what if'n you have a tree-sexual thing, and one of them............ wait for it.....

.... leaves?

rimshot.gif

Uh oh BULLDOG
Like having a TREEsome?
KNOT!

But what if'n you have a tree-sexual thing, and one of them............ wait for it.....

.... leaves?

rimshot.gif

Hmmm!

Let me branch out a little here, and forgive me if I am barking up the wrong tree, but isn't that something that always happens in the Fall anyway?

And not to confound this knotty problem but what if one of them is deciduous and prefers to pine instead? Would the other feel needled into a divorce and cite a lack of wood from the other as the reason?

Uh oh BULLDOG
Like having a TREEsome?
KNOT!

.... leaves?

rimshot.gif

Hmmm!

Let me branch out a little here, and forgive me if I am barking up the wrong tree, but isn't that something that always happens in the Fall anyway?

And not to confound this knotty problem but what if one of them is deciduous and prefers to pine instead? Would the other feel needled into a divorce and cite a lack of wood from the other as the reason?

Wal,nut that I know of. They'd have to be a real sap.

Me and my date to senior prom.

upload_2015-8-31_12-41-20.jpeg

I was heartbroken when she came out the next spring. This is her with her new life partner.
images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back