Opposed to Prop 8 - You're Gay!

You sure do like posting in topics related to gay marriage. Keep reinforcing the fact that Texas is the gayest state in the nation. Steers and queers!

Oh brother you idiots and your Alinsky tactics. I guess what your saying is that you're a homosexual so you expect anyone that has opposition to your fucked up lifestyle must also be homosexual. Can you get any dumber than that?

Actually I could "get dumber". I could move to Texas! Yippee!!!

That seems to do it.

You sure do like posting in topics related to gay marriage. Keep reinforcing the fact that Texas is the gayest state in the nation. Steers and queers!

Oh brother you idiots and your Alinsky tactics. I guess what your saying is that you're a homosexual so you expect anyone that has opposition to your fucked up lifestyle must also be homosexual. Can you get any dumber than that?

Well, your comments about what we do in the bedroom certainly indicate...er...interest on your part.

No I never mentioned anything in this thread about what you sick fucks do in your bedrooms. But seeing that you are a dishonest puke, I understand your desire to make shit up.

The legal definition for marriage is a union between one man and one woman.

There is no universal legal definition of marriage in the US. Never has been. Welcome to the world of getting informed.

Yes there is dumbass, a marriage license is a legal binding contract therefore the parameters of said contract must be legally identified.

Legal Definition of Marriage

Civil unions are just as legally binding as a marriage license. The only difference is that under a civil union they can not get benfits for their spouce.

Heterosexual marriage is a failure more than 50% of the time.
What right do they have to condemn gays for getting married?
Marriage is a contract.
Nothing to do with religion. Only the weak are against gay marriage. They are so confused with their own circumstances in life they have to pick and choose which group of the month to persecute.
Gay marriage is such a non issue today. Wake up Americans.We have 100s of other priority issues other than gay marriage.
What a joke.

There is no universal legal definition of marriage in the US. Never has been. Welcome to the world of getting informed.

Yes there is dumbass, a marriage license is a legal binding contract therefore the parameters of said contract must be legally identified.

Civil unions are just as legally binding as a marriage license. The only difference is that under a civil union they can not get benfits for their spouce.

Link?

Heterosexual marriage is a failure more than 50% of the time.
What right do they have to condemn gays for getting married?
Marriage is a contract.
Nothing to do with religion. Only the weak are against gay marriage. They are so confused with their own circumstances in life they have to pick and choose which group of the month to persecute.
Gay marriage is such a non issue today. Wake up Americans.We have 100s of other priority issues other than gay marriage.
What a joke.

Link?

Link?

Same-sex civil unions are similar to same-sex marriages but do not give partners all the rights a married couple has.

Marriage | Common Law Marriage | Civil Union | Attorneys | Lawyers | Law Firms

So as you can see. A same-sex civil union has all the legal trappings as marriage...but none of the rights that come with beine in a marriage. Homosexual civil unions can not seek alamony if they spit, can not get health benfits etc...which is why there is a fight for gay marriage, so that they can be "equal under the law".

Link?

Same-sex civil unions are similar to same-sex marriages but do not give partners all the rights a married couple has.

So as you can see. A same-sex civil union has all the legal trappings as marriage...but none of the rights that come with beine in a marriage. Homosexual civil unions can not seek alamony if they spit, can not get health benfits etc...which is why there is a fight for gay marriage, so that they can be "equal under the law".

Same-sex domestic partnerships are similar to civil unions and exist in Maine, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington state and Washington, D.C. The benefits of a domestic partnership include:

Joining family insurance plans;
Taking sick or bereavement leave for your spouse;
Having visitation rights in hospitals and jails.

Kindly quote the parts that disallows alimony, since health insurance is in fact covered as a benefit. And what other benefits did you say they couldn't recieve?

"In considering what motivates condemnations of gay marriage, it's crucial to recognize that condemning some demonized "other" has a pernicious allure for those who are wrestling with personal demons. In the twisted logic of bigotry, denouncing the identity of someone else is sometimes an effort to deny that the denouncer shares that very identity."

The honeymooners - latimes.com

are there really that many closet homos in california?

:cuckoo:

Same-sex domestic partnerships are similar to civil unions and exist in Maine, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington state and Washington, D.C. The benefits of a domestic partnership include:

Kindly quote the parts that disallows alimony, since health insurance is in fact covered as a benefit. And what other benefits did you say they couldn't recieve?

I'm sorry when did the USA only consist of Maine, NJ, Oregon, Washington and D.C?
Oh and we should be happy for gay people that 5 states outta 50 given them benefits. I mean really now, that's more than enough right...after all they ARE gay.

Kindly quote the part of gay marriage that affects your life and why you would ever be against it.

I'm sorry when did the USA only consist of Maine, NJ, Oregon, Washington and D.C?
Oh and we should be happy for gay people that 5 states outta 50 given them benefits. I mean really now, that's more than enough right...after all they ARE gay.

Marriage is a states rights issue not a federal issue, did you not get the memo?

By the way that quote was from your link and D.C. isn't a state so it was only 4 states referenced in that quote.

If you wish to change the marriage laws in your state, you're free to do just that.

Kindly quote the part of gay marriage that affects your life and why you would ever be against it.

Marriage is a union between a man and a woman.

Is refusing to legally sanction "gay marriage" (which, of course, is an oxymoron) condemnation? How so?

Am I condemning square circles or feathered mammals by refusing to redefine the words?

How is gay marriage an oxymoron?

Marriage as defined by Mr. Webster...the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage
Marriage - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

U no not how read. Dembasss.

Marriage is a union between a man and a woman.

Please don't avoid the question......Tell me how gay marriage affects your life?

Marriage is a states rights issue not a federal issue, did you not get the memo?

By the way that quote was from your link and D.C. isn't a state so it was only 4 states referenced in that quote.

If you wish to change the marriage laws in your state, you're free to do just that.

By that logic...you seems to have no problem with Jim Crow..since it was a state issue anyway.

"In considering what motivates condemnations of gay marriage, it's crucial to recognize that condemning some demonized "other" has a pernicious allure for those who are wrestling with personal demons. In the twisted logic of bigotry, denouncing the identity of someone else is sometimes an effort to deny that the denouncer shares that very identity."

The honeymooners - latimes.com

are there really that many closet homos in california?

lots of closeted folk?

I've been out here for 2 years and I can honestly say that thought has occurred to me. I think because the gay thing is so big with the religious out here, the pressure on people to identify with a sexual preference on either end of a spectrum messes with people's minds.

California seems to be ground zero for many culture wars. With that comes casualties. :lol: I've heard men comment on how other men without tattoos must be gay. Where I live people have told me where they live nearby and with preference with "the gay area, but I'm not gay" as if I really care. Insecurity runs high out here. It's like being back in junior high school with Paulie and mal and a few others here being part of the gang of bores who keep telling everyone how much they really, really, really do like girls.

By that logic...you seems to have no problem with Jim Crow..since it was a state issue anyway.

Lonestar is the poster boy for Faulty Logic:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back