Opposed to Prop 8 - You're Gay!

cad

Jul 28, 2010
"In considering what motivates condemnations of gay marriage, it's crucial to recognize that condemning some demonized "other" has a pernicious allure for those who are wrestling with personal demons. In the twisted logic of bigotry, denouncing the identity of someone else is sometimes an effort to deny that the denouncer shares that very identity."

The honeymooners - latimes.com

are there really that many closet homos in california?

Is refusing to legally sanction "gay marriage" (which, of course, is an oxymoron) condemnation? How so?

Am I condemning square circles or feathered mammals by refusing to redefine the words?

"In considering what motivates condemnations of gay marriage, it's crucial to recognize that condemning some demonized "other" has a pernicious allure for those who are wrestling with personal demons. In the twisted logic of bigotry, denouncing the identity of someone else is sometimes an effort to deny that the denouncer shares that very identity."

Yup!!One confused gay man there.
I suppose that if we are apposed to terrorists then we are terrorists in the closet. Look out world!!!!

Standard use of the Saul Alinsky Playbook to silence oppostion.

Is refusing to legally sanction "gay marriage" (which, of course, is an oxymoron) condemnation? How so?

Am I condemning square circles or feathered mammals by refusing to redefine the words?

How is gay marriage an oxymoron?

Marriage as defined by Mr. Webster...the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage
Marriage - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

There may be some gays in denial but the overarching opposition is based on maintaining our culture of patriarchal systems.

Marriage as defined by Mr. Webster...the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage

It's all a conspiracy!

Um...if one is OPPOSED to Prop H8, one is FOR legal gay marriage. :eusa_eh:

Yup!!One confused gay man there.
I suppose that if we are apposed to terrorists then we are terrorists in the closet. Look out world!!!!

Hey...fun times! Let's compare gay people to terrorists! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

sorry..i was confused...kind of like about my sexuality...

Great catch! The title should read Opposed to Prop 8 Reversal or Pro-Prop 8.

The legal definition for marriage is a union between one man and one woman.

Using your logic anyone that is opposed to racism is a racist.

Damn you're stupid!

There is no universal legal definition of marriage in the US. Never has been. Welcome to the world of getting informed.

You sure do like posting in topics related to gay marriage. Keep reinforcing the fact that Texas is the gayest state in the nation. Steers and queers!

There is no universal legal definition of marriage in the US. Never has been. Welcome to the world of getting informed.

Yes there is dumbass, a marriage license is a legal binding contract therefore the parameters of said contract must be legally identified.

Legal Definition of Marriage

You sure do like posting in topics related to gay marriage. Keep reinforcing the fact that Texas is the gayest state in the nation. Steers and queers!

Oh brother you idiots and your Alinsky tactics. I guess what your saying is that you're a homosexual so you expect anyone that has opposition to your fucked up lifestyle must also be homosexual. Can you get any dumber than that?

Oh brother you idiots and your Alinsky tactics. I guess what your saying is that you're a homosexual so you expect anyone that has opposition to your fucked up lifestyle must also be homosexual. Can you get any dumber than that?

Well, your comments about what we do in the bedroom certainly indicate...er...interest on your part.

Actually I could "get dumber". I could move to Texas! Yippee!!!

Forum List

Back