Opinion: Nato boots on the ground?

The issue is, that people of Kievan Rus, didn't call themselves "Ukrainians" (Borderlanders).

What's totally unimportant. Germans never call themselve "Germans" for example but we are Germans.

They called themselves "Russians".

Why? You - the Russians and the Ukrainians - had been called from us "Ruthenen" about 200 years ago. But Kiev was not called Moscow nor had been Moscow called Kiev. It's totally clear that no one in Moscow has any right to define what the people in Kiev and in the whole Ukraine have to be or to think or not to be and not to think.

The world Russia (Russians) - Ros/Rus, sounded like "Roussi" in IX century.

"Reds"?

Highly likely, it is Slavic prononciation of the Finnish word "Ruotsi" ("Swedes" in modern Finnish),

The Kiev Rus had once been a commercial settlement of the Vikings. But "Slavs" = "slaves" are the people who had been sold as slaves from the Vikings in East-Rome (Constantinople).

Interesting that you got your name from the Finns. As far as I can see it meant in the origin just simple "rowers",

which came from old Scandinavian "Rodsmen" (Rowers, Oarsmen). Highly likely, the word Russians meant "Vikings"

But "Vikings" was often only a way to live - like "Pirates" for example. Not only Scandinavians had been Vikings as far as I know. And the Swedes speak a Germanic language and not a Slawic language.

And the first western mention about the Russians (predictable it was a spy scandal), the year of our Lord 839 (when neither Novgorod, nor Kiev were captured by the Russians), Annales Bertiniani, mix up Russians with Swedes.

We have done business "since ever" with the people who lived in the region of Kiev.

-------------

Misit etiam cum eis quosdam, qui se, id est gentem suam, Rhos vocari dicebant, quos rex illorum chacanus vocabulo ad se amicitiae, sicut asserebant, causa direxerat, petens per memoratam epistolam, quatenus benignitata imperatoris redeundi facultatem atque auxilium per imperium suum toto habere possent, quoniam itinera, per quae ad illum Constantinopolim venerant, inter barbaras et miniae feritatis gentes inmanissimas habuerant, quibus eos, ne forte periculum inciderent, redire noluit. Quorum adventus causam imperator diligentius investigans, comperint, eos gentis esse Sueonum. Exploratores potius regni illius nostrique quam amicitiae petitores ratus, penes se eo usque retinendos iudicavit, quoad veraciter inveniri posset, utrum fideliter eo necne pervenerint; idque Theophilo per memoratos legatos suos atque epistolam intimare non distulit, et quod eos illius amore libenter susceperit, ac, si fideles invenirentur, et facultas absque illorum periculo in patriam remeandi daretur, cum auxilio remittendos; sin alias, una cum missis nostris ad eius praesentiam dirigendos, ut, quid de tulibus fieri deberet, ipse decernendo efticeret.

-----------------

Hmm ... A text from Hinkmar the arcbishop of Reims. He had to do with the founding of the Holy Roman Empire after Charlesmagne.

That's a long time now. As far as I know the Slaws had been 100 or 200 years old in those days. You had been babies at this time of history as the US-Americans are today small children.

And as medieval Anglo-Saxons were not Americans, same way Kievan Russians were not "Ukrainians".

The Anglo-Saxons are the founders of England and so also of the founders of the USA. If the USA would do war against GB then they would do war against their own roots. What happens when to do war against the own roots you can see very well in the Brits themselves. They did do war against their own root Germany and they wan this war in two warm ups - Stalin had helped them - but in the end they lost much more than they ever had been able to win by doing so. Nazis, Commies and Islamists had been a result of world 1+2.

By the way: If the word "Sueonum" - which Hinkmar used - has to do with the word "Sueben" then the "Angeln" in "Anglo-Saxons" maybe belonged to the same superset of people.

Last edited:
Hitler Was Appeased Because the Ruling Classes Thought He Would Destroy Communism

The appeasement politics of the Brits had another background. They lived in fear to lose the rest of their empire. While in the foreground they tried to calm down they tried in the background to bring Germany and Russia in war with each other. In this case Poland had to fall first. But when Poland really fell the Brits had been meanwhile much too nervous from their own stupid games and they declared war on Germany - and lost the rest of their empire.

Last edited:

Putin warns the West: Russia is ready for nuclear war​

MOSCOW warned the West on Wednesday Russia was technically ready for nuclear war and that if the U.S. sent troops to Ukraine, it would be considered a significant escalation of the conflict.
Send the the US troops. :dance:

True, you little shits ain´t German and can´t call themselves German. You do not have a nationality, are wastelanders as you waste the country.

Idiot, you have - like always - absolutelly not any idea what I speak about. It never existed anyone in Germany who is a "German". The word "German" is a word from the Romans for us. But Alemans for example really exist. We are Germans (English word) not because we are Germans (=Germanen) but because we are "deutsch", because we are united. A German needs no interpepreter to speak with other Germans. You continously need an interpreter. Even from English to English.

Idiot, you have - like always - absolutelly not any idea what I speak about. It never existed anyone in Germany who is a "German". The word "German" is a word from the Romans for us. But Alemans for example really exist. We are Germans (English word) not because we are Germans (=Germanen) but because we are "deutsch", because we are united. A German needs no interpepreter to speak with other Germans. You continously need an interpreter. Even from English to English.
If you translate German into deutsch, that does not mean that you suddenly developed a German identity. Nowhere would that term sound offensive but in your Germany. Lets sum up with Habecks words:

"Patriotism makes me wanna puke. I have never had an affiliation with Germany and I don´t do today."

He is the Vice Chancellor and Economic Minister, if you didn´t know. He has no German identity.

Put the boots on the ground. :eusa_dance:
Do you like to say you are amused because the old man Putin is unscrupulous enough to let die everyone else together with him? What when we will have only the possibility to kill him together with whole Moscow? If this is the price to save the whole planet and the only life in the whole universe - who will not decide to do so as long as he is not an inhabitant of Moscow? Could it not be better you on your own will kill him and his criminal gang? Also some Russians fight against Putin - and from my point of view all Russians should fight against him.

Last edited:

Okay. When you start with this word then you did not understanf what I said, du verblödeter Pippifaxtyp der so tut als hätte er auch nur die leiseste Ahnung vom Deutsch-sein. (you stupid Pippifax type who pretends to have the slightest idea about being German.)

@a moderator of this forum

Why I am not able to edit and to finish my message in post #153? How big is the influence of a Nazi and slave of Putin in the organisation of your forum?

If you translate German into deutsch, that does not mean that you suddenly developed a German identity. Nowhere would that term sound offensive but in your Germany. Lets sum up with Habecks words:

"Patriotism makes me wanna puke. I have never had an affiliation with Germany and I don´t do today."

He is the Vice Chancellor and Economic Minister, if you didn´t know. He has no German identity.

It's exactly in the opposite. So stupid like Habeck is every German. To be a nation is as counterproductive to the German mentality as it is unimaginable for an US-American not to be a nationalist = patriot. Habeck is an extremely typical German. An average Bavarian for example is first of all a Bavarian, then an European and in the third position he is only a German - if one not says to be no German at all.

Last edited:
I doubt he's a real German to call him a Nazi. A descendant of a Gastarbeiter from a third world country maybe and yes, he's a jerk and a wacko too, I surely agree.

Russian? Are you a Russian? Tell Putin to send home all Russian soldiers who are in the Ukraine and to end this stupid, senseless and brutal war. Yesterday.

luiza

Slave of Putin, also you should tell Putin to send home all soldiers who are in the Ukraine and to end this stupid, senseless and brutal war. Yesterday.

Russian? Are you a Russian? Tell Putin to send home all Russian soldiers who are in the Ukraine and to end this stupid, senseless and brutal war. Yesterday.
We know you are one of the most repetitious site posters but are you also Litwin's alter ego --- The Nazi Troll , Titty Winkle ?

You both sound like citizen's from Germ Land practising your Nazi drills.

BTW
Do you think those Kyiv Nazis should move their base into Germ Land now that Ukraine is being dissolved by that nice Freedom Fighter , dear Uncle Putin ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back