Operation Chaos........

Remember 2008?

Well, Illinois has an open primary and a loss would dick Romney over.

:eusa_shhh:
Actually, Op Chaos tampered with more than just open elections, the Pinko Slime of Politics "ordered" his brainwashed zombies to register as Dems and vote for Clinton in the closed primaries too, while at the same time denying that he tells anyone how to vote, of course.

February 18, 2008
RUSH: I'm not going to tell you how to vote. That's up to you.

May 5, 2008
RUSH: So here are today's orders for Indiana Operation Chaos operatives. Flood these precincts. Vote for Mrs. Clinton

April 1, 2008
RUSH: I was thinking it might be fun to have our Operation Chaos operatives vote Obama, ...
So the command here, orders from headquarters, April 22nd, Operation Chaos operatives: Vote for Mrs. Clinton.

If you guys want to vote legally, go ahead. Just remember, your actions have consequence, you may pick a candidate you think will be worse only to watch him become President.

Karma can be a b*#&^ sometimes.

Remember 2008?

I recall in MI in 2000, where no one has to register a party for primary votes, the Dems voted for McCain in droves because they didn't want GWB as the nominee.

That was in 2000.

McCain won Michigan.

If you guys want to vote legally, go ahead. Just remember, your actions have consequence, you may pick a candidate you think will be worse only to watch him become President.

Karma can be a b*#&^ sometimes.

Which the GOP just might find out....

Remember 2008?

I recall in MI in 2000, where no one has to register a party for primary votes, the Dems voted for McCain in droves because they didn't want GWB as the nominee.

That was in 2000.

McCain won Michigan.

In fairness, a lot of Dems liked McCain in 2000. I did. I would have voted for him in the primary,

However, as Illinois is close, Dem cross over could actually change the state and national primary.

Remember 2008?

That was in 2000.

McCain won Michigan.

In fairness, a lot of Dems liked McCain in 2000. I did. I would have voted for him in the primary,

However, as Illinois is close, Dem cross over could actually change the state and national primary.
I imagine some did. I happened to be living in MI at that time and the effort of the Dems was quite public. Limbaugh was not the first to come up with such a plan.

I don't understand how delegates are allotted in a direct election.

:confused:

Every state does it a bit differently. For Illinois, there will be 12 delegates that (I think) are winner take all for the state. Then each congressional district gets 3 more delegates for a total of 54. So win that district and you win those delegates. Then there are three more delegates that are RNC officers and can do whatever they want. That's a total of 69 delegates.

So as opposed to a proportional state where (with variations) a candidates essentially gets the number of delegates corresponding to his percentage of the statewide vote, in this situation the congressional districts directly assign their delegates through a direct voting process.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/primary-tracker/delegate-allocation/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back