openin' the store

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
So, this morning, I'm working on my own at the UPS Store. I'm nervous, even though I only work alone for about an hour and Saturday mornings are probably our slowest time of the week. I'm paranoid that someone's going to bring in some oddball item that I have no clue how to box or something. I wonder if I could just turn off the lights, then not worry about it at all! :D

So, I guess if you're in the Aiken area, come by and I'll give you some free packaging or something. Or not. I'm bored and only slept for four hours last night.

whats the shipping rate for 25 pounds of pot, two dead bodies (heads only) and an a batch of "fuck France! vote Republican" bumper stickers? good luck with the store make sure you keep us up to date on the wierdest crap that rolls through the doors.

Yesterday we shipped what was supposedly an authentic original Picasso. It was just a sketch, probably couldn't have taken him more than 15 minutes to draw. The people insured it for $25,000 and paid over $500 to ship it to a restaurant in Houston.

Forum List

Back