Open Relationships

• Banned
I was talking to a guy at a gym and he told me that he and his wife once had a great sex life but after they opened their marriage all he ever gets now is an occasional BJ from her. :)

I was talking to a guy at a gym and he told me that he and his wife once had a great sex life but after they opened their marriage all he ever gets now is an occasional BJ from her. :)

stupid gym bro.....

sex is not the only reason for a relationship. it is just much more efficient to meet those needs within a relationship,.
this is a bad argument.

if efficiency is your standard, it might be just as efficient to get banged out at the garage by some mechanics while you get your oil changed.

this is a bad argument.

if efficiency is your standard, it might be just as efficient to get banged out at the garage by some mechanics while you get your oil changed.
There are some ladies that work at the oil change place I go to that aren't bad looking. A little dirty, but not bad looking.

this is a bad argument.

that would be efficient, sliding around in a pool of spilled 10w30.

efficiency is an important value. a utilitarian value for sure.

are many relationships still arranged or joined for more purely economic reasons ?

The problem arises when this is advertised as normal, or easy to do for the average person.
I've read somewhere that such relationships not surprisingly don't generally last very long and those in them eventually become unhappy. I'm sure jealousy and other issues creep in.

It's the same with men with multiple wives. The wives get jealous of each other.

I've read somewhere that such relationships not surprisingly don't generally last very long and those in them eventually become unhappy. I'm sure jealousy and other issues creep in.

It's the same with men with multiple wives. The wives get jealous of each other.

There is a saying that most threesomes are actually a twosome and a onesome.

does "open" mean she has to tell me the "plsy by play?" that actually sounds a little creepy.

my idea of "open" is more like "if she catches me, i get to shrug and "what ever""

"open" might mean "lets pretend to be in love for thekidxs/my mother/the rent but this is really over."

"Open" means you tell each other as much detail as the other wants. Usually not "play by play".

The idea is that both partners are able to have sex with others. It is mostly just sex.

Forum List

Back