Open letter to the membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to ban me. I won't stay at a place where the owner and his skankbuddy play pileons.
Just tell me how to delete my membership and the problem is solved. See, YOU get to win. Gives ya a woody, doesn't it?

You don't have to ban me. I won't stay at a place where the owner and his skankbuddy play pileons.
Just tell me how to delete my membership and the problem is solved. See, YOU get to win. Gives ya a woody, doesn't it?

We usually get a longer post explaining your decision to leave. Please don't let us down.

Got earplugs? Your own wah's grate on my eardrums.
Whats my idea of fair? Keeping an even keel. So far, this vessel is leaning portside a tad. And the cap'n doesn't seem to give a shit. Try moving some stuff over to even it out.
Better yet.....pay attention on your crew and passengers. Some are pissing in the koolaid and shitting on the dining room floor.

Fuck off, crybaby. It leans neither port nor starboard too far. Ask those that have been around longer than you, semen recruit.

You came from a board as big and bad in 2008 as this one? Go back. Or get along here. Your choice.

Don't try flaming me, pissant. And quit crying. You accuse me of it, but I in fact didn't start this tear-dripping thread, nor am I whining in it.

Oh .. here's a whine ... you play by MY rules or go home. Your choice.

What a bunch of snivelly bitches. You bitch if someone censors you, and you bitch if someone doesn't censor those who don't agree with you. Nice. I'm impressed.

Well. Isn't that nice?
What a gent you are.
Remove my membership. Or can I do that myself?

1) I can ban you, but will not remove your membership.

Gunny is right, you are a sniveling cry baby

2) No you do not have the power, to do that yourself , unless of course you happen to have the self discipline to not come back..your choice

Bet ya don't have the self discipline

Choice is good

We usually get a longer post explaining your decision to leave. Please don't let us down.

Ok. It's been a pleasure. For awhile. Now...delete me. I did what I could on this end. You know you want climax to the woody. Delete me. By my request. That way, you get to win, dontcha?

Don't log in. Works like a charm.

On the other hand, what you think of who is doing to whom is irrelevant.

If you REALLY could post based on merit instead of putting up BS, appeal to emotion, let's see it. Otherwise, you're all mouth and no ass.

Pick a topic. Me n you. One on one. I can keep anyone else out. Put up or shut up ... or run away. YOUR choices.

Fuck off, crybaby. It leans neither port nor starboard too far. Ask those that have been around longer than you, semen recruit.

You came from a board as big and bad in 2008 as this one? Go back. Or get along here. Your choice.

Don't try flaming me, pissant. And quit crying. You accuse me of it, but I in fact didn't start this tear-dripping thread, nor am I whining in it.

Oh .. here's a whine ... you play by MY rules or go home. Your choice.

What a bunch of snivelly bitches. You bitch if someone censors you, and you bitch if someone doesn't censor those who don't agree with you. Nice. I'm impressed.

Well. Isn't that nice?
What a gent you are.

1) I will and can ban you, but will not remove your membership.

2) No you do not have the power, to do that yourself , unless of course you happen to have the self discipline to not come back..your choice

Choice is good

And you like to self project. You don't know squat about me, pixie. Nada. Nor I you. Which is fine by me. And of course you won't ban me. You need the numbers.
I have more power over myself than you have shown since you added your opinion to this thread. You look foolish and stupid. So does your ass mate, Gunny.

Ta ta.

Ok. It's been a pleasure. For awhile. Now...delete me. I did what I could on this end. You know you want climax to the woody. Delete me. By my request. That way, you get to win, dontcha?

Dilloduck can't delete people, otherwise I am sure there would be no one left on the board :lol:

Aren't you female? WHAT exactly is it YOU want to climax to? I would assume a womand wanting climax to a woody would be biologically normal behavior.

Just sayin' ....:eusa_whistle:

Well. Isn't that nice?
What a gent you are.

Choice is good

And you like to self project. You don't know squat about me, pixie. Nada. Nor I you. Which is fine by me. And of course you won't ban me. You need the numbers.
I have more power over myself than you have shown since you added your opinion to this thread. You look foolish and stupid. So does your ass mate, Gunny.

Ta ta.

Ah, I see, you flame me, but I am not suppose to respond..nazi

If you REALLY could post based on merit instead of putting up BS, appeal to emotion, let's see it. Otherwise, you're all mouth and no ass.

Pick a topic. Me n you. One on one. I can keep anyone else out. Put up or shut up ... or run away. YOUR choices.

Sorry. Didn't see this as we were cross posting.
I'll pass. I don't discuss with foul mouthed misogynists. But the next time you're sober, you might want to see just what I HAVE said since being here...compared to what you and your mindmeld twin have said to ME.

Ok. Logging off now. Reap what you sow.

Dilloduck can't delete people, otherwise I am sure there would be no one left on the board :lol:

Oh bullshit----I need people

wanna hear my Barbara Striesand impersonation ?

Well. Isn't that nice?
What a gent you are.

Choice is good

Ta ta.

Got news for you. Go away. I don't need numbers. I'm doing fine, and I damned sure don't need some disruptive, self-serving, "I'm a victim" douche on this board. I have plenty. You act like you're the one and only.

You waste my time with your pathetic bullshit.

I'll pass. I don't discuss with foul mouthed misogynists. But the next time you're sober, you might want to see just what I HAVE said since being here...compared to what you and your mindmeld twin have said to ME.

In other words, you can't debate. Just whine.

You have been pretty ok with other foul mouthed jerks of the board,while building your little soap box. I noticed when you came in that you were gonna be trouble. you are so full of yourself.

You are so not getting my sympathy

Oh ... the pain, the PAIN ....

PLEASE ... DON'T GO .....:eusa_angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back