Open letter to the membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? What's YOUR idea of fair? Push YOUR agenda?

Try thinking outside that 4" mailer box your brain is stuck in. My idea of "fair" is you get to speak your mind. As does everyone else. If you want me to enforce some bullshit, PC rules, don't hold your breath. Wait ....

Some people have to bitch just to hear their little tongues rattle against the roofs of their mouths.

Wah.

Got earplugs? Your own wah's grate on my eardrums.
Whats my idea of fair? Keeping an even keel. So far, this vessel is leaning portside a tad. And the cap'n doesn't seem to give a shit. Try moving some stuff over to even it out.
Better yet.....pay attention on your crew and passengers. Some are pissing in the koolaid and shitting on the dining room floor.

No, you are talking about PC. Plain and simple. You are too weak minded and your heart could not take the rejection of thinking for ones self, and thinking outside the box is indeed my forte'. don't like it?

Jesus H. Christ what a load of crap. Do you also think you can fly, Miss Pix?

Whats my idea of fair? Keeping an even keel. So far, this vessel is leaning portside a tad. And the cap'n doesn't seem to give a shit. Try moving some stuff over to even it out.
Better yet.....pay attention on your crew and passengers. Some are pissing in the koolaid and shitting on the dining room floor.

No, you are talking about PC. Plain and simple. You are too weak minded and your heart could not take the rejection of thinking for ones self, and thinking outside the box is indeed my forte'. don't like it?

Jesus H. Christ what a load of crap. Do you also think you can fly, Miss Pix?

Why yes, I am a Pixie after all :eusa_angel:

Really? What's YOUR idea of fair? Push YOUR agenda?

Try thinking outside that 4" mailer box your brain is stuck in. My idea of "fair" is you get to speak your mind. As does everyone else. If you want me to enforce some bullshit, PC rules, don't hold your breath. Wait ....

Some people have to bitch just to hear their little tongues rattle against the roofs of their mouths.

Wah.

Fuck off, crybaby. It leans neither port nor starboard too far. Ask those that have been around longer than you, semen recruit.

You came from a board as big and bad in 2008 as this one? Go back. Or get along here. Your choice.

Don't try flaming me, pissant. And quit crying. You accuse me of it, but I in fact didn't start this tear-dripping thread, nor am I whining in it.

Oh .. here's a whine ... you play by MY rules or go home. Your choice.

What a bunch of snivelly bitches. You bitch if someone censors you, and you bitch if someone doesn't censor those who don't agree with you. Nice. I'm impressed.

Stop threatening people who disagree with you, you old drunk. Don't be such a big baby nobody can call you on your bullshit...I thought you were tough?

You wanna discipline someone, do it...in red. You write in black and you are no more important to me than anyone else.

Thems' the rules, correct?

Goddamned fucking pussy bully...you aren't fit to hold my purse, Gunny, and that's the fucking truth.

Fuck off, crybaby. It leans neither port nor starboard too far. Ask those that have been around longer than you, semen recruit.

You came from a board as big and bad in 2008 as this one? Go back. Or get along here. Your choice.

Don't try flaming me, pissant. And quit crying. You accuse me of it, but I in fact didn't start this tear-dripping thread, nor am I whining in it.

What a bunch of snivelly bitches. You bitch if someone censors you, and you bitch if someone doesn't censor those who don't agree with you. Nice. I'm impressed.

Stop threatening people who disagree with you, you old drunk. Don't be such a big baby nobody can call you on your bullshit...I thought you were tough?

You wanna discipline someone, do it...in red. You write in black and you are no more important to me than anyone else.

Goddamned fucking pussy bully...you aren't fit to hold my purse, Gunny, and that's the fucking truth.

Shutup for once Maddie

Dun you talk cute enny mor ?

Shutup for once Maddie

Fuck off, Miss Pix. You are in the middle of something you should not be -- I bet you're a damned fine person.

But the fact is, sorry to say, you could not moderate a herd of kittens.

Dun you talk cute enny mor ?

Mebee not :lol:

Don't you presume to tell me how to run this board, retard. I wasn't disciplining anyone and THAT is MY privilege. I let her have her say and dealt her back the bullshit she dished. You don't like it, go with her.

Bully? No. Defend my pilicies and this board? Once a Marine Always a Marine, so fuck off and get back in your place.

And I doubt I COULD carry YOUR battlebag. Probably got everything but the kitchen sink in it, and all those manifests of leftwing bullshit you presume to perpetrate on any uneducated persons on this board on it.

Get back in your fucking league. I ain't taking shit off Emu Oil, nor YOU.

But DO pray tell, how anonymous words on a screen can bully you.:cuckoo:

Shutup for once Maddie

Fuck off, Miss Pix. You are in the middle of something you should not be -- I bet you're a damned fine person.

I have been moderating this board for months without reporting back to you maddie, sorry next time I will try to give you a monthly report..lets say...never

Shutup for once Maddie

YOU are in the middle of something YOU should not be. You're stupid. You get to have your say and so do I. That "paste it in red" crap is a lame, leftwing response to getting your ass handed to you.

Back off. NOW.

I actually believe you start out with good intentions but your need to be right makes you a nasty woman, and I do not like nasty people, you manipulate by shear nature without regard to any logic or You presume to know things and people you do not. You have loathesome attitude

You are the eternal victim and that is your weakness

Shutup for once Maddie

YOU are in the middle of something YOU should not be. You're stupid. YTou get to have your say and so do I. That "paste it in red" crap is a lame, leftwing response to getting your as handed to you.

Back off. NOW.

Make me.

And one last thing, Gunny. I am fed up with your "nobody knows the troubles I've seen" routine. My Daddy and his brothers and my Grandpa -- and all the military men I have ever known -- do not whine about how tuff they had it or ask for pity points.

You have disgusted me many times with your "all liberals suck" routine, but this shit with the "be nicer to the racists" routine and banging on saveliberty, Granny and now IMEURU is just over the fucking top.

So hit me if you like, or get used to hearing some home truths about your posts.

Like everyone else, I will be watching to see what you do next. I am not invested in USMB anymore, since thankies to you, the atmosphere has grown poisoned -- possibly beyond repair.

I hope to fuck the money you make off these racist trolls rolling in comforts you.
Personally, I would not open a business that catered to the fucking KKK, but that's me.

The problem is not which way the board leans. We have all kind of lost intellectual steam, and too many figure invective takes the place of facts, profanity is more important than doing the research, and of course the real problem for a while has been:

joanna.png

Now, if ANYONE has a question as to why this board, its rules and the mods decisions will not be questioned in public, HERE it is. This thread, Me spending all night arguing with trolls and morons because I won't cater specifically to to each and every one.

Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back