Open letter to the membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your idea of fair doesn't quite mesh with mine. It's all a matter of opinion, isn't it?
Go ahead and ban me if it makes you feel all powerful. And the "tempting" comment? If you feel that intimidated by assuming that, then do your thang. I will survive.

Mind getting off the cross? We could use the wood.

So go grab one to assist you since you're not strong enough to do it yourself. Too bad so sad.

I am strong enough to be fair and be very patient and also confident enough not to allow a fool like you to get to me.

And without repercussion could have banned you today, why are you tempting the powers that be?

Your idea of fair doesn't quite mesh with mine. It's all a matter of opinion, isn't it?
Go ahead and ban me if it makes you feel all powerful. And the "tempting" comment? If you feel that intimidated by assuming that, then do your thang. I will survive.

Really? What's YOUR idea of fair? Push YOUR agenda?

Try thinking outside that 4" mailer box your brain is stuck in. My idea of "fair" is you get to speak your mind. As does everyone else. If you want me to enforce some bullshit, PC rules, don't hold your breath. Wait ....

Some people have to bitch just to hear their little tongues rattle against the roofs of their mouths.

Wah.

I am strong enough to be fair and be very patient and also confident enough not to allow a fool like you to get to me.

And without repercussion could have banned you today, why are you tempting the powers that be?

Try thinking outside that 4" mailer box your brain is stuck in. My idea of "fair" is you get to speak your mind. As does everyone else. If you want me to enforce some bullshit, PC rules, don't hold your breath. Wait ....

Some people have to bitch just to hear their little tongues rattle against the roofs of their mouths.

Wah.

Got earplugs? Your own wah's grate on my eardrums.
Whats my idea of fair? Keeping an even keel. So far, this vessel is leaning portside a tad. And the cap'n doesn't seem to give a shit. Try moving some stuff over to even it out.
Better yet.....pay attention on your crew and passengers. Some are pissing in the koolaid and shitting on the dining room floor.

Wah.

Whats my idea of fair? Keeping an even keel. So far, this vessel is leaning portside a tad. And the cap'n doesn't seem to give a shit. Try moving some stuff over to even it out.
Better yet.....pay attention on your crew and passengers. Some are pissing in the koolaid and shitting on the dining room floor.

No, you are talking about PC. Plain and simple. You are too weak minded and your heart could not take the rejection of thinking for ones self, and thinking outside the box is indeed my forte'. don't like it?

Wah.

No, you are talking about PC. Plain and simple. You are too weak minded and your heart could not take the rejection of thinking for ones self, and thinking outside the box is indeed my forte'. don't like it?

Self project much?
Now all you want to do is argue. Yawn.
You know where you can shove your forte', dontcha?
As far as liking it....you are not worthy enough for any emotion.

Now.....you can have the last word. Do you like that?

Wah.

Fuck off, crybaby. It leans neither port nor starboard too far. Ask those that have been around longer than you, semen recruit.

You came from a board as big and bad in 2008 as this one? Go back. Or get along here. Your choice.

Don't try flaming me, pissant. And quit crying. You accuse me of it, but I in fact didn't start this tear-dripping thread, nor am I whining in it.

Oh .. here's a whine ... you play by MY rules or go home. Your choice.

What a bunch of snivelly bitches. You bitch if someone censors you, and you bitch if someone doesn't censor those who don't agree with you. Nice. I'm impressed.

And here I was thinking that the increased boredom and decline in quality of threads was leading many members to finally pick up on why having circlejerk after circlejerk in each thread while discouraging political opinion not your own was a bad idea. The trolls are not what are causing these things. The trolls are merely a result of the groundwork already set.

Wah.

Thanks. I looked at this thread earlier and after the first page thought it was whiney & clique-ish If they want an echo-chamber they have plenty of other places to go that will stroke their political bent, no?.

:lol: IMEURU, got butt hurt today, because I would not beg her/it to stay..leave, don't let the door hit ya in the behind. Your incessant whining is becoming a real annoyance.

And here I was thinking that the increased boredom and decline in quality of threads was leading many members to finally pick up on why having circlejerk after circlejerk in each thread while discouraging political opinion not your own was a bad idea. The trolls are not what are causing these things. The trolls are merely a result of the groundwork already set.

Exactly. And be sure and tell Emu Oil what a rightwinger you are while you're at it.:lol:

Hmm after reviewing the entire thread I have decided I will be posting even less here.

Why? This little manufactured uproar is just another drop in the bucket.
How many times have we seen posters test the limits ?
Intersting power play dynamics I guess.

:lol: IMEURU, got butt hurt today, because I would not beg her/it to stay..leave, don't let the door hit ya in the behind. Your incessant whining is becoming a real annoyance.

You seem awfully familiar with butt hurt. Try KY next time you bend over.

Wah.

Fuck off, crybaby. It leans neither port nor starboard too far. Ask those that have been around longer than you, semen recruit.

You came from a board as big and bad in 2008 as this one? Go back. Or get along here. Your choice.

Don't try flaming me, pissant. And quit crying. You accuse me of it, but I in fact didn't start this tear-dripping thread, nor am I whining in it.

Oh .. here's a whine ... you play by MY rules or go home. Your choice.

What a bunch of snivelly bitches. You bitch if someone censors you, and you bitch if someone doesn't censor those who don't agree with you. Nice. I'm impressed.

Well. Isn't that nice?
What a gent you are.
Remove my membership. Or can I do that myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back