Open ended investigations only for Democrats

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Remember, Monica Lewinsky didn't have her Clinton affair until years after the GOP started investigating Bill Clinton. When the GOP started, she didn't even work at the White House. This was the first of the "open ended investigations".

The 9/11 investigation was relatively short. Did we even have one on why we were lied into Iraq?

Why was Bin Laden let go?

Then the endless Clinton investigation. Was there more investigations on Benghazi than all the Bush investigations put together?

Remember, Flynn had a secret private server while working at the DOD.

Condi and Colin never turned over a single email, but who gets the endless investigations? Hillary.

So why shouldn't Trump be investigated? Isn't it about time a Republican was investigated for something?

Remember, Monica Lewinsky didn't have her Clinton affair until years after the GOP started investigating Bill Clinton. When the GOP started, she didn't even work at the White House. This was the first of the "open ended investigations".

The 9/11 investigation was relatively short. Did we even have one on why we were lied into Iraq?

Then the endless Clinton investigation. Was there more investigations on Benghazi than all the Bush investigations put together?

Condi and Colin never turned over a single email, but who gets the endless investigations? Hillary.

So why shouldn't Trump be investigated? Isn't it about time a Republican was investigated for something?

Last I checked, there are investigations going on. Did you not notice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned

Well, what made me ask the question were those from Fox complaining about how awful "open ended" investigations are. Don't remember them saying that about the Clinton's.

Well, what made me ask the question were those from Fox complaining about how awful "open ended" investigations are. Don't remember them saying that about the Clinton's.

What did you expect? It was fox, the media wing of the GOP. All you get from them are right wing talking points.

Thanks for yet another butthurt liberal thread.

I nearly

Do you have any time for life, given that you pay so much attention to Fox?

• Banned
you watch fox?.....is your old republican self fighting for control?....
Of course I watch Fox. You have to know what the enemies of America are doing and saying. Trump voters don't even know who Mueller is.

Unlike you, I like to "know".

• Banned

Since I retired last year, I have plenty of time to learn what the enemies of America are doing.

Of course I watch Fox. You have to know what the enemies of America are doing and saying. Trump voters don't even know who Mueller is.

i do know dean,the difference is i can see the shit on both sides, unlike you, who only sees what you are told to see....

Since I retired last year, I have plenty of time to learn what the enemies of America are doing.

Wow. Sad obsession there.

Remember when Donald Trump kept a young intern in his office solely for sexual favors?

i do know dean,the difference is i can see the shit on both sides, unlike you, who only sees what you are told to see....
When one side is 90% white and the other side is everyone else, it's different. It can't help but be different.

When one side is 90% white and the other side is everyone else, it's different. It can't help but be different.
once again you dance around what i said because you are not programed by your wonderful party to answer honestly.....well i have always maintained that you are the best dancer in this forum.....

Really? Remember the outing of Valarie Plame? When the investigation was launched, trying to find out who had given the name to Bob Novak, the answer was already known. Plame affair - Wikipedia

Richard Armitage confessed that he had mentioned her name to Bob Novak the day after the Special Prosecutor was named. He walked in and said. "It was me, I did it."

So what do you have to investigate? The guilty guy just walked in and confessed. He said he did it, and admitted the whole thing. Case closed right? I mean, the investigation was to determine who told Bob Novak about Valarie Plame.

Scooter Libby didn't talk to Novak. But Scooter went down because he said he did not tell Novak, which he didn't.

So why did the investigation take more than a day to conclude? I mean, the guilty guy confessed right? But almost three million dollars was spent investigating everyone to get back to where you began while you were putting a new sign on the door stating your position as Special Investigative Prosecutor. It was Richard Armitage.

So tell me again about how only the Democrats have to endure openended investigations. Because I also remember Iran-Contra where the truth was known about a week into the thing. But we knew that truth was not true, so we investigated for how many years? All so we could finish up and know that the primary mover was Robert MacFarlane.

Well, that just proves that the Republicans are crooked, or something. Am I right?

Forum List

Back