Women Cops, What A Joke (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
If all Cops were Women, I would start robbing banks

I don't doubt that a bit, you would. The only reason you don't now is that you're a colossal pussy.

If all Cops were Women, I would start robbing banks

In this new age criminals are supposed to recognize that they are being sexist as well as criminal when they embarrass women cops.

Women cops are a joke. They can't even begin to physically handle the vast majority of thugs. We live in an age where we're suppose to pretend men and women are the same, except if you're f@ggot then it's okay to think men and women are different.

Women cops are a joke. They can't even begin to physically handle the vast majority of thugs. We live in an age where we're suppose to pretend men and women are the same, except if you're f@ggot then it's okay to think men and women are different.

haha true. Or when it comes to affirmative action. have to notice the difference then. The military has almost been destroyed by such doublethink. Pretend they are the same yet go to sensitivity classes to learn how NOT to treat them like men.

haha true. Or when it comes to affirmative action. have to notice the difference then. The military has almost been destroyed by such doublethink. Pretend they are the same yet go to sensitivity classes to learn how NOT to treat them like men.

Whahahahaha! Sensitivity classes for soldiers? I am sorry mister enemy I am an American soldier and before I shoot you I would like to express how sorry I am about this entire gun thing in fact we don't even touch our guns legally any more so I apologize if I don't quite know how to shoot you but I really a sincerely hope that you will not consider my feelings an intrusion too rude to affect that we are best friends forever.

Whahahahaha! Sensitivity classes for soldiers? I am sorry mister enemy I am an American soldier and before I shoot you I would like to express how sorry I am about this entire gun thing in fact we don't even touch our guns legally any more so I apologize if I don't quite know how to shoot you but I really a sincerely hope that you will not consider my feelings an intrusion too rude to affect that we are best friends forever.

Marines brace for mandatory sensitivity training

My son and nephew are both in the military. They have been through sensitivity training many times for the sensitive feelings of the women they have to work with. Add gay and transsexual sensitivity training to that...yes they are separate I dont know why.
Just what we need...sensitive soldiers.

My wife dealt with some people like you. Most smartened up the third or fourth time she dumped them on the floor.

Funny they had to change the physical requirements...like they did in the military as well...in order to get to something women could pass.

Women cops are a joke. They can't even begin to physically handle the vast majority of thugs.

A full 25% of the officers in my division are women. For the most part they are just as good as operator as the men. Being a cop, for the most part, isn't about fighting. I've been on the job for 2 years now and have only had to go hands on with an offender twice (once with spray and another with a CEW). 99% of a cop's dealing with bad guys in tactical communications and we try only to use force when the odds (numbers or tactical options) are in favor.

Funny they had to change the physical requirements...like they did in the military as well...in order to get to something women could pass.

My wife could run rings around not quite 100% of cops. She could pass the men's USMC physical requirements easily (directly from a veteran Marine NCO)...and most cops could not. (Last cop I saw was 300+lbs and barely fit in his Taurus.)

Forum List

Back