Oopsie-Daisy!!!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Looks like we gunned down a wedding in Iraq cause they were shooting guns in the air to celebrate. Oh, well, have your wedding in a church like a normal person, and this wouldn't happen, Mohammed!!!

No biggie, though, just a fourteen-year-old boy dead, hooorah for the War on Terrorism!

Dan, you do realize that happened about 5 months ago? That was while war was in full effect. Our jets were running military routes over the country when they start getting *shot at*. Should they have jumped from parachutes to investigate first?

I see the libs are really reaching now! :D

Just like, oooops, 4 planes down with children under 3 killed, and thousands of others. Just like Hussein who tortured, so that meant people being put feet first into grinders, so they felt the pain, children, not one, hundreds killed from chemicals or put in a prison. Yep, war on terrorism, being handled well!!!!!!

That was really a bizarre deal.

What kind of numbskull would go out and shoot up into a sky that has U.S. warplanes in it? Anyone that ignorant deserves to be cleansed from the gene pool.

The story said it was a wedding celebration - I don't buy it. That's what the reporter was told by locals. I think what happened is that they really were shooting at aircraft & then cooked up the wedding bit for a cover story to make the Air Force look bad after they got the snot bombed out of them.

Originally posted by Dan
Whatever helps ya sleep at night, bro.

Personally, I have no trouble sleeping.

There were constant sorties running throughout Iraq. There was a curefew imposed and they were out after that time. Regardless of what happened, they WERE shooting in the air towards our planes. They weren't standing outside as led to believe, but driving around in jeeps. The country is known for having rebel forces that will try to take us down with rocks if they could!

So tell me, when a US Navy jet gets fired upon, in hostile territory, during time of war, what should they have done?

I guess you'll sleep well too, smoking that funny stuff will have that effect too!

Originally posted by Dan
Oh, well, have your wedding in a church like a normal person, and this wouldn't happen, Mohammed!!!

No biggie, though, just a fourteen-year-old boy dead, hooorah for the War on Terrorism!

Just a fourteen year old boy dead... just a fourteen year old boy who had a life , who had a mother, who had a father, who had a sister or a brother... he was only a fourteen year old boy.

Who cares about a fourteen year old boy, who had atleast 50 years of life ahead of him, who cares about that boy who attended a happy wedding of some one he knows.

WHo cares? why should we care about him? after all, he died and it made the world much safer for us.

They should have forgotten their religion and should have converted to christianity, then they could be normal and marry in a church that won't be bombed because, after all it is a house of God and it is protected by "omnipotent" energy of the Lord of Jesus Christ and won't crash on every one's head when a plane bombs the hell out of it.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Just a fourteen year old boy dead... just a fourteen year old boy who had a life , who had a mother, who had a father, who had a sister or a brother... he was only a fourteen year old boy.

Who cares about a fourteen year old boy, who had atleast 50 years of life ahead of him, who cares about that boy who attended a happy wedding of some one he knows.

WHo cares? why should we care about him? after all, he died and it made the world much safer for us.

They should have forgotten their religion and should have converted to christianity, then they could be normal and marry in a church that won't be bombed because, after all it is a house of God and it is protected by "omnipotent" energy of the Lord of Jesus Christ and won't crash on every one's head when a plane bombs the hell out of it.

I noticed you made NORMAL bold. Was it normal for these twits to be shooting guns in the air after curfew and while warplanes were flying overhead?

If the Pope himself is shooting guns in the direction of our soldiers during the time of war, he himself would be sleeping tightly tonight too!

Take your religious garbage elsewhere, this has absolutely nothing to do with religion. You play with fire and you are liable to get burnt.

My post was sarcastic. I think it was bad, I'm on your side, STUPID!!!

And, I definitely believe this has a lot to do with religion. We went over there to forcibly create a democracy, what's to stop us from forcibly changing the national religion to Christianity?

Originally posted by Dan

And, I definitely believe this has a lot to do with religion. We went over there to forcibly create a democracy, what's to stop us from forcibly changing the national religion to Christianity?

You say you believe this has a lot to do with religion, then continue to say we went over there to create a democracy. What proof/facts/articles/stories/links/magazines/newspapers/radio do you have to support your warped imagination that we may be there to change their religious beliefs?

And you keep changing your line of thinking and avoiding the questions asked of you! I outlined why these people were fired upon and asked what alternatives we had and what you thought we should have done. Should we have ignored it, and let just anyone shoot in our direction?

OK:

It was stupid of them to fire guns in the air at our planes, I'm not saying anyone deserved to die over it, but it was dumb on their part.

The whole thing about religion being part of it has nothing to do with the above, I wasn't trying to change the subject, just add to it.

And, the reason I believe we may try to establish christianity over there is because over there, government and religion are so closely related, getting rid of Saddam would be like someone going in and killing the Pope. Someone clearly needs to be put in as a figurehead, and since the general belief is that all Muslims are just insane animals who want nothing more than to kill every American, why not just take this opportunity to Christian them up a little bit?

Originally posted by Dan
OK:

It was stupid of them to fire guns in the air at our planes, I'm not saying anyone deserved to die over it, but it was dumb on their part.

The whole thing about religion being part of it has nothing to do with the above, I wasn't trying to change the subject, just add to it.

And, the reason I believe we may try to establish christianity over there is because over there, government and religion are so closely related, getting rid of Saddam would be like someone going in and killing the Pope. Someone clearly needs to be put in as a figurehead, and since the general belief is that all Muslims are just insane animals who want nothing more than to kill every American, why not just take this opportunity to Christian them up a little bit?

I see where you are coming from, and I guess I would be a bit skeptical too if I lived there. I think the coalition is being very careful in ASSISTING with their selections. There are already a mass variety from all walks of Iraqi life being brought into charge.

I do see where you are coming from though, I just don't think their religion will be changed nor will it be trampled on (I'll do the trampling :p )

Originally posted by Dan

oops , sorry
:rolleyes: blame the hateful posts posted in these forums for that!

Forum List

Back