OOPS! Our Bad...

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Capstone, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Capstone

Capstone Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,986
  2. Capstone

Capstone Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,986
    Cools beans. Now the US Government can use any booty seized via the sanctions on Iran to line the pockets of any individual or corporation who files suit for damages incurred on 9/11.

Hey, maybe Silverswine could be persuaded to drop his suit against American Airlines and go after Iran instead.

3. Capstone

Capstone Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,986
    *SIGH*

And so, we turn the page, only to find another chapter for the greedy bastards who actually planned, carried out (and have already benefited from) the events of 9/11/01 ...to use as justification for more deception and theft.

How I miss the innocence of my childhood, ...when I was proud to call myself an American.

4. Capstone

Capstone Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,986
    Can't sleep.

I know, now, this is old news, but somehow I missed all the mainstream media coverage that MUST have accompanied the judgement back in December of 2011.

From Chapter 7 of The 9/11 Commission Report

Interesting timing to boot. Ten years and two wars later, amid the sabre-rattling over the petrol/dollar ...er, I mean over Iran's imagined nuclear ambitions, a US Federal Court has paved the way for another goddamned war.