OOPS! Our Bad...

Cools beans. Now the US Government can use any booty seized via the sanctions on Iran to line the pockets of any individual or corporation who files suit for damages incurred on 9/11.

Hey, maybe Silverswine could be persuaded to drop his suit against American Airlines and go after Iran instead.

*SIGH*

And so, we turn the page, only to find another chapter for the greedy bastards who actually planned, carried out (and have already benefited from) the events of 9/11/01 ...to use as justification for more deception and theft.

How I miss the innocence of my childhood, ...when I was proud to call myself an American.

Can't sleep.

I know, now, this is old news, but somehow I missed all the mainstream media coverage that MUST have accompanied the judgement back in December of 2011.

[...] Attorneys based their case on conclusions made by the 9/11 Commission’s recommendation “regarding an apparent link between Iran, Hezbollah, and the 9/11 hijackers, following the Commission’s own eleventh-hour discovery of significant National Security Agency intercepts,” according to the Havlish, et al vs. Osama Bin Laden, Iran, et al website.

Although the Commission claims al-Qaeda operatives passed through Iran and officials did not stamp their passports, it also admits (in Chapter 7) that Iran did not have knowledge of the supposed 9/11 plot. Moreover, the families of alleged hijackers Ahmed Alnami and Wail and Waleed Alshehri have denied they traveled to Iran on their way to training camps in Afghanistan. [emphasis Capstone's]

From Chapter 7 of The 9/11 Commission Report

[...]We have found no evidence that Iran or Hezbollah was aware of the planning
for what later became the 9/11 attack.At the time of their travel through
Iran, the al Qaeda operatives themselves were probably not aware of the specific
details of their future operation.[...]

Interesting timing to boot. Ten years and two wars later, amid the sabre-rattling over the petrol/dollar ...er, I mean over Iran's imagined nuclear ambitions, a US Federal Court has paved the way for another goddamned war.

Forum List

Back