Oops he did it again.

Well, after the utter denial of reality for the last 8 years, the present attempt to denigrate all of President Barak Hussein Obama's. efforts to fix a broken economic system simply sounds like more bullshit from the same old bulls.

President Obama inherited two failed wars, and an economic debacle rapidly sliding into the Second Great Republican Depression. He is trying to deal with a whole series of crisises that he had passed on to him from the last administration. And you people are cheering for his failure, and the failure of this nation. Real patriotic position, fellows.

Well, after the utter denial of reality for the last 8 years, the present attempt to denigrate all of President Barak Hussein Obama's. efforts to fix a broken economic system simply sounds like more bullshit from the same old bulls.

President Obama inherited two failed wars, and an economic debacle rapidly sliding into the Second Great Republican Depression. He is trying to deal with a whole series of crisises that he had passed on to him from the last administration. And you people are cheering for his failure, and the failure of this nation. Real patriotic position, fellows.

Yeah, we are cheering for his failure, because we're sensible enough to know what he's doing is wrong, and not afraid to admit it. Unlike you hussein worshipers. Your apathy to his wild, drunken spending and lying is appalling.

Yeah, we are cheering for his failure, because we're sensible enough to know what he's doing is wrong, and not afraid to admit it. Unlike you hussein worshipers. Your apathy to his wild, drunken spending and lying is appalling.
what they dont get is Obama is doing the same crap they bitched about Bush doing

I'm sure Jillian would believe it if Olbermann said it. She disregards the truth because the source is contrary to her inane progressive worldview. Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

Yikes - I had no idea you were such a partisan Old Rocks.

I do believe there were those who argued against the Bush policies as a clear sign of patriotism - are those who oppose Obama's policies not afforded the same "patriotism"?

Obama is showing himself as a left-wing Democrat. Some argue a radical left-wing Democrat and frankly, there is much to support that claim - a claim I would not have supported just a few months ago.

We have an administration that is doubling the deficit in a matter of months - a deficit that took generations before to accumulate. That is simply a frightening prospect. This is being done under the guise of "crisis" - the very same method so many cried foul against the Bush administration following 9-11.

This administration promised no earmarks - yet signed off on nearly 9000 of them.

This administration promised an end to lobbyists influencing the White House, yet lobbyists now inhabit that White House.

This administration called for patriotism and responsibility in paying our fair share of taxes, yet appointed the head of the Treasury Department even after it was discovered he did not pay his fair share of taxes.

This administration, with great indignation, cried foul against the AIG bonuses, yet acted directly to ensure those bonuses were protected.

This administration promised to reform education, yet kicks out underprivilged kids at the very school Obama's own children attend.

This administration, as recently as February, promised no new taxes on any family earning under 250,000 a year, and yet is pushing cap and trade legislation that will be just that - a substantial tax increase on all Americans, doing the most harm to the poor it pretends to protect.

This administration promises to overhaul Social Security, while doing a part-time political stunt reduction in the very payroll taxes that fund Social Security.

This administration promised to reach across the aisle and advocate bi-partisanship, then hands over the nearly trillion dollar stimulus bill to Pelosi and Reid, two of the most divisive liberal Democrats in Congress.

This administration promised to bring the troops home from Iraq, but now we see that the reduction is to be far slower, and in fact, many of those same troops are now heading to Afghanistan.

This administration promised a tax cut for 95% of Americans, and now it appears its first full budget will already eliminate that oft-repeated promise.

This administration called on Americans to take responsibility in helping reshape their own communities, then proposes legislation to reduce the tax benefits of charitable donations for higher income Americans - the very segement of the population who donate over half of all charitable donations. Some estimate this will result in a loss of up to $10 billion dollars to charities.

This administration called for sound, responsible fiscal policy, and is now advocating taxing, borrowing, and spending as far as the eyes of future generations can see.

This administration called for a "new era of responsibility", yet while complaining of inherting a national debt that amounts of 40% of GDP, his own budget proposals will extend that debt to nearly 80% of GDP in the next decade.

This administration will extend a taped congratulations to the people of Iran, while at the same time offending our greatest allies by handing their Prime Minister a collection of DVD's and giving his children toys from the White House gift shop.

This administration is begging China to buy U.S. treasury bonds, while also threatening to enforce a carbon tax on Chinese made imports.

This administration called for increased accountability and openness in Washington DC, then rushed through a stimuls bill of over 1000 pages that even the very politicians who voted on it only had 3 hours to actually read - to say nothing of the American people.

And on and on and on...

Forgive those of us who pay attention to what has been an alarming amount of deception and incompetence with this new and untested President.

We are concerned - as is our right to be as Americans.

Or is not only a partisan, he is a delusional partisan. So difference between the worst parts of the Bush Administration and the best parts of the Obama administration. both men seem to like there government big.

I have always hated when candidates make promises on policies ... since technically they really can't do much about them anyway. The funny part of this though, it shows that even by changing all the players he still isn't changing anything important or for the better yet.

Breaking news for the Obmanators you've been had-again. Jillian you are wrong in what you assume the OP sugested not that I expect you to rectify your mistake now or ever.

What are smoking???? Jillian has never been wrong.... :happy-1: at least according to her....

The more we see, the more it looks like all Americans lost.

but 62% of Americans disagree with you. Me? I think we lost in 2000. I don't like a lot of what's going on, but I also think the things that are being done are necessary to undo the damage done over the last 8 years.

And most economists agree with me. But the thing is, that wasn't his point. His point was to mslead, misrepresent and disparage.

There are enough real disagreements to be had and enough discussions to be had on whatis right and what is wrong without him and the others like him making up stuff as they go along.

We shall see, but I tend to agree that Americans will be hit with pretty hefty tax increases before long.

You are right as there is no way Obama can do all of these spending programs and not have a steep tax increase. As it was said in the run for the presidency, the money has to come from somewhere. Just because he wants it, doesn't make or right or necessary.
OK, I'm ready for the "were you upset when Bush did it" cry.

Funny how I don't see anyone defending Obama and how he did lie. He said he would not raise taxes of any kind on families earning under $250,000 or individuals under $200,000.

"I can make a firm pledge," he said in Dover, N.H., on Sept. 12. "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

He repeatedly vowed "you will not see any of your taxes increase one single dime."

Now in office, Obama, who stopped smoking but has admitted he slips now and then, signed a law raising the tobacco tax 62 cents on a pack of cigarettes, to $1.01. Other tobacco products saw saw similar or much steeper increases.

Will any of the Obamatrons admit he went back on his word?

You're kidding right ?

Must be a smoker. I am. The higher tax sucks but the truth is, I'm uninsured and if I get cancer, I'll be a burden on the system. Guess I have to pay by the pack. Makes perfect sense and puts the tax on the people who deserve it.

But aside from that, just be patient, the tax increases are coming. No way around them. Wipe some of the foam from your mouth and calm down. You will be right soon enough. No need to go snatching your chain yet.

You're kidding right ?

Must be a smoker. I am. The higher tax sucks but the truth is, I'm uninsured and if I get cancer, I'll be a burden on the system. Guess I have to pay by the pack. Makes perfect sense and puts the tax on the people who deserve it.

But aside from that, just be patient, the tax increases are coming. No way around them. Wipe some of the foam from your mouth and calm down. You will be right soon enough. No need to go snatching your chain yet.

No waiting necessary. We knew we were right the minute the DUmbazz opened his mouth with how much he intended to spend and then out of the other side of his mouth said "I will lower taxes for 95% of Americans." I said " Sure buddy sure! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
%

You're kidding right ?

No waiting necessary. We knew we were right the minute the DUmbazz opened his mouth with how much he intended to spend and then out of the other side of his mouth said "I will lower taxes for 95% of Americans." I said " Sure buddy sure! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
%

You must be a genius. Congratulations on figuring out the most commonly broken campaign promise in history.

You're kidding right ?

%

You must be a genius. Congratulations on figuring out the most commonly broken campaign promise in history.

So it's ok with you that our president lied to get elected?

You're kidding right ?

%

Well could be DUmmie.. but wtf happened to "Hope and Change"? :lol::eusa_shhh:

%

Well could be DUmmie.. but wtf happened to "Hope and Change"? :lol::eusa_shhh:

Did you buy that shit ? And a democrat that wouldn't raise taxes ?

I think you're preaching to the choir.

%

So it's ok with you that our president lied to get elected?

Name one that didn't.

If you haven't figured out that politicians lie......

Forum List

Back