Well Now Isn't This Just Too Convenient?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
DHS to Obama: Stay Away From Flood Areas
The president has been advised to wait to survey the flood areas in North Dakota and Minnesota so that valuable resources can remain focused on the residents.

The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is urging President Obama to stay away from flood areas in North Dakota and Minnesota ... for now.

While the President might want so survey the region first hand, Napolitano told reporters on a conference call Friday that she would advise the president to wait, given the "extraordinary circumstances" facing the area.

"The focus needs to be on taking care of the residents of Fargo, [N.D.,] Moorhead [Minn.,] all those surrounding communities through the most serious part of this flood," she said. "And then we can begin to work on the issues of recovery. But having him come diverts resources -- quite frankly -- from the immediate response to the flood."

DHS to Obama: Stay Away From Flood Areas - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

And how many times was President Bush ripped to shreds when his DHS said the same thing. HYPOCRITES

DHS to Obama: Stay Away From Flood Areas
The president has been advised to wait to survey the flood areas in North Dakota and Minnesota so that valuable resources can remain focused on the residents.

The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is urging President Obama to stay away from flood areas in North Dakota and Minnesota ... for now.

While the President might want so survey the region first hand, Napolitano told reporters on a conference call Friday that she would advise the president to wait, given the "extraordinary circumstances" facing the area.

"The focus needs to be on taking care of the residents of Fargo, [N.D.,] Moorhead [Minn.,] all those surrounding communities through the most serious part of this flood," she said. "And then we can begin to work on the issues of recovery. But having him come diverts resources -- quite frankly -- from the immediate response to the flood."

DHS to Obama: Stay Away From Flood Areas - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

And how many times was President Bush ripped to shreds when his DHS said the same thing. HYPOCRITES

That is DIFFERENT. Obama did not inherit the weather machine, Dick took it home with him. So while Bush summoned up hurricanes and floods, Obama just watches them. Don't forget Bush murdered thousands of people in the Hurricane area and couldn't be seen there for fear of being caught.

Yeah, I never understood why it's so important to make a media even out this stuff with the sitting pres. Any of them would be better to stay out of disaster areas until the area is stable. All of the local resources are tied up. No need to get all the police and stuff side tracked with ushering politicians.

quite frankly, the last thing ANYONE in a devistated area needs, is a swarm of politicians and the media crowd that follows them

Not the point at all. The left tried to crucify Bush cause he did not go and now they are going to ignore the fact Obama won't go. Both were adviced not to go yet Bush was roundly attacked for it.
i know
it was stupid of the libs to do so then, why would i want to be equally as stupid as they were to criticize Obama for not getting in the way

quite frankly, the last thing ANYONE in a devistated area needs, is a swarm of politicians and the media crowd that follows them

Not the point at all. The left tried to crucify Bush cause he did not go and now they are going to ignore the fact Obama won't go. Both were adviced not to go yet Bush was roundly attacked for it.
i know
it was stupid of the libs to do so then, why would i want to be equally as stupid as they were to criticize Obama for not getting in the way

We are not complaining that Obama isn't going, we are complaining that the hypocrites are silent THIS time.

i know

We are not complaining that Obama isn't going, we are complaining that the hypocrites are silent THIS time.
yeah, thats something i guess
but, did you really think they would?

Just another case of Obama being smarter than the average politician.

These people don't need politicians wasting resources at a time like this.

i know

Perhaps there are more important things to talk about with this President...

Besides, the hypocritical seem to be jumping on this in force, if this thread is any indication.

-Joe

Last edited:
i know

Perhaps there are more important things to talk about with this President...

Besides, the hypocritical seem to be jumping on this in force, if this thread is any indication.

-Joe
just one, so far

and there were more important things to talk about when Bush was POTUS

Last edited:
One of the Department of Homeland Security's primary responsibilities is to protect Obama's Teleprompter. If it gets wet, the safety of the free world would be in jeopardy.

:lol: i can't rep you yet, owe you one for this post..........

i know

Only an idiot would observe that Obama isn't more engaged than Bush was.

Forum List

Back