oops...cain is pro choice

^^ Two agreeing that Republicans should be called rightwingnuts in discussion. :doubt: Continue on...

It's interesting that a guy who is familiar with the standards of this Board generally manages not to source his "quotes" for some reason.

shut up. You got owned like the fat bitch you are. Try for once in your pathetic existence to take it like a man.

Your claim, as is usually the case, is empty.

The context is what matters, and you hid it. Everyone can see what you tried to do, there, bitch.

Give honesty a try someday. You really need all the help you can get.

You have been weighed and found lacking.

The removal of the context to focus on a single out of context quote is disingenuous imo.

Even without a discussion on the context, NYcarbineer loses the discussion on that tactic alone.

In a polite discussion, that method would be laughed at and the person not taken seriously.

Hmmm....

OK, I bow out....

:razz:

Last edited:
^^ Two agreeing that Republicans should be called rightwingnuts in discussion. :doubt: Continue on...

shut up. You got owned like the fat bitch you are. Try for once in your pathetic existence to take it like a man.

The context is what matters, and you hid it. Everyone can see what you tried to do, there, bitch.

The removal of the context to focus on a single out of context quote is disingenuous imo.

Even without a discussion on the context, NYcarbineer loses the discussion on that tactic alone.

In a polite discussion, that method would be laughed at and the person not taken seriously.

Hmmm....

OK, I bow out....

Context that is not relevant is not necessary. Nothing in the context changes the fact that Cain turned my joke into his own view.

Hmmm....

OK, I bow out....

Context that is not relevant is not necessary. Nothing in the context changes the fact that Cain turned my joke into his own view.

It was relevant enough to be included. You didn't include it.

Because you say it wasn't relevant?

:eusa_whistle:

Cain has real trouble making clear to the public his positions on issues. He's gone back and forth on Muslims in a Cain administration, he's changed so many things about his 999 plan, he's recanted his answer on a hostage exchange, he's retracted and unretracted his statement about an electrified border fence, and now he's given conflicting answers on abortion. This is the sort of thing that he's got to get under control if he wants a real shot at the nomination.

he's not a serious candidate. people should stop treating him like he is. that's the fact.

Why because he's black? You racist fucking bitch.:eusa_shhh:

Where did she say that was the reason?

BTW...I like Cain.

[Your obvious dishonesty is already a given, pin head.

Let's review the exchange, just for clarity, and just because it's so fucking funny:

I say:

I think Herman Cain's position is:

"I think abortion should be illegal, but I support the right of a woman to choose to break the law to get one."

Then Liability says:

Carby's claim ^ is simply Carby being dishonest, some more.

He doesn't "think" that at all. And it's not even remotely akin to anything said by Mr. Cain.

And then Cain says:

"Abortion should not be legal. That is clear. But if a family made the decision to break the law, that's that family's decision."

Dang, how great is that?

Pretty fully pathetic of you to have to resort to quoting it out of context (while hiding a link).

The context undermines you faux position which is exactly why you chose the insipid, dishonest, cheese-dick route, as usual.

actually he's very clear. he, himself, would never support abortion. but as a leader, he believes the constitution limits the actions that government can take.

and yes, syrenn... they are going to go into meltdown, though that wasn't (really) my intent. however, i think starting tomorrow, you might start seeing cain's numbers dropping.

Wouldn't that be a plus in your eyes Jil? It's in mine. Or are you glad, because you think this stance (granted it's true, i haven't seen a link) could sink him like it did Gilliani?

I'm a "rightwingnut" and i'm not ticked. I am also very reluctantly Pro-Choice. Government shouldn't ban Abortion even though it is abhorrent. But they shouldn't be banning salt and light bulbs either. It is weird watching Left Nanny Staters fight to ban everything but then get all worked up about killing babies. Why get so excited about killing babies? A Nanny Stater especially,should actually support the banning of this awful practice. And a real Conservative should just want the Government to stay out of that decision. Consistency can be very hard to find these days. So kudos to Cain. I agree with him.

Last edited:
People still don't understand Cain's position?

His position is that he is personally pro-life and that he thinks the govt has no role in abortion.

That means that for him, personally, life begins at conception and abortion is always an unnacceptable option.

That also means that for him, personally, the govt should not be involved in any way.

That also mean that for him, personally, he feels that other individuals have to make that decision for themselves.......if they decide they need an abortion that is their decision and he feels the govt should not stop them from doing it or help them do it.

Its not that hard people I can't believe how confused everyone still is.

so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

:rofl:

man are the rightwingnuts gonna be ticked.

I happen to agree with Cain on that, but none of his pros and cons on the social issues, are even close to relative importance to me; rather can he put America back to work for Americans so they can support themselves and not rely on the remaining taxpayers...

so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

I happen to agree with Cain on that, but none of his pros and cons on the social issues, are even close to relative importance to me; rather can he put America back to work for Americans so they can support themselves and not rely on the remaining taxpayers...

Ditto big time.

Cains pro choice?? Good. So am I.

Ditto big time.

:clap2:

Oops, I'm a Canadian, not a rightwingnut? :eusa_eh:

:clap2:

Last edited:

His position is that he is personally pro-life and that he thinks the govt has no role in abortion.

That means that for him, personally, life begins at conception and abortion is always an unnacceptable option.

That also means that for him, personally, the govt should not be involved in any way.

That also mean that for him, personally, he feels that other individuals have to make that decision for themselves.......if they decide they need an abortion that is their decision and he feels the govt should not stop them from doing it or help them do it.

I wouldn't call him pro-choice. His position is identical to mine and I'm pro-life while still being pro-liberty.

Cain, like myself, finds abortion to be wrong due to it being murder of an innocent life which starts at conception (opinions).

Cain, Like myself, doesn't want the govt involved in any personal health decisions, of which abortion is one (also why neither one of us supports obamacare).

Cain, like myself, doesn't want to legally impose his values on others and therefore says that if an idividual is in a situation and is thinking about an abortion that decision is between that individual and their doctor and the govt has no role in promoting (by helping pay for) or denying (by making it illegal) the individual that liberty to choose.

I wouldn't call him pro-choice. His position is identical to mine and I'm pro-life while still being pro-liberty.

Cain, like myself, finds abortion to be wrong due to it being murder of an innocent life which starts at conception (opinions).

Cain, Like myself, doesn't want the govt involved in any personal health decisions, of which abortion is one (also why neither one of us supports obamacare).

Cain, like myself, doesn't want to legally impose his values on others and therefore says that if an idividual is in a situation and is thinking about an abortion that decision is between that individual and their doctor and the govt has no role in promoting (by helping pay for) or denying (by making it illegal) the individual that liberty to choose.

Wow, why don't you intentionally ignore that he actually says he wants it ILLEGAL.

Meaning NOT legal.

Meaning, Government DOES decide.

Cain clearly understands the separation of Church and State. Isn't that what he as a politician is supposed to do?

Separate his personal moral view from the party view?

That is untrue... he has "clarified" his position (someone must have read him the rightwing playbook)... he now says he would do everything to make reproductive choice illegal and it was "then up to the family if they want to break the law".

really???

That is untrue... he has "clarified" his position (someone must have read him the rightwing playbook)... he now says he would do everything to make reproductive choice illegal and it was "then up to the family if they want to break the law".

really???

Please provide a credible verifiable source with direct quotation of Cain saying 'he would do everything to make reproductive choice illegal'. Everything I've heard him say has been along the lines of it is not the federal goverment's role to get involved in that.

really???

Abortion has become to much of a disqualifier on either side. Pro-life on Dems means disqualified. Pro-choice on GOP means disqualifed. I wish it was a non-issue, esp the economy, War on Terror, Energy Independence and Illegal Immigration on much more pressing issues.

If Cain answered anything like he did, then he would have lost a significant base support. Look a Gulliani. The man would have been a great President, yet his pro-Choice and pro-Gay Marriage stance disqualified him on the GOP side.

Forum List

Back