Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I ran into the men's room at the Superdome. The ladies' line was so long and was really about to pee myself. I ran in saying, "So so sorry, girl coming through, so sorry!" They were very nice and had a LOT of empty stalls. Who designs those things anyway.

^^^ I used the guy's room once. When I walked out, a guy was waiting to use it and I told him that the reason why I was in there is because I couldn't wait for whoever was in the ladies room to be done in there. He didn't say anything.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The only time that I have ever gone in there by accident though was when I was a little kid and it was because it is the only one that my dad would take me into since it was the only one that he himself was allowed to go into.

I had the opposite of getting in the wrong car happen to me last week. Came out of lowes and some guy was trying to load a toilet into my Suburban. I had to start the dam thing before he was convinced it wasn't his.

I ran into the men's room at the Superdome. The ladies' line was so long and was really about to pee myself. I ran in saying, "So so sorry, girl coming through, so sorry!" They were very nice and had a LOT of empty stalls. Who designs those things anyway.
Men of course! Actually it ain't a male fault (hard to believe, I know).

I was at a mountain pass stopover once and tour busses had stopped, the ladies room had a long line and women were breaking rank left and right going into the men's room. Guys are generally pretty quick about their business and don't need to go as often. I don't know why women do but you can't beat the speed and efficiency of a urinal.

^^^ I used the guy's room once. When I walked out, a guy was waiting to use it and I told him that the reason why I was in there is because I couldn't wait for whoever was in the ladies room to be done in there. He didn't say anything.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The only time that I have ever gone in there by accident though was when I was a little kid and it was because it is the only one that my dad would take me into since it was the only one that he himself was allowed to go into.

Hmm. That makes me remember a time when I was very small (I don't even remember how old I was but VERY young), and I was at a clothing store with my mom. She went into the dressing room to try something on, and apparently I got out under the space between the door and the floor, and she called to me. When I came back, I went into the wrong dressing room stall, and I looked up and realized that this lady was NOT my mom. Lol. I think I was actually more scared than embarrassed though. :lol: The lady just smiled at me, and I beat feet out of there to find my mother.

I've done this before too, but I don't consider it really an "embarrassing" moment as it was necessary and not done accidentally. Lol. Now going into the men's room accidentally would probably feel embarrassing. :D

Why is it defeat? It works unless a person is truly insane. It's like the person doesn't even exist. :D

It's a "show" that they "got to you" - like I've told you before, if you really don't want someone's attention, not responding to them is always best .... but if you can't do that, I guess ignore is the next best option... but some people take the "ignore" as a "victory" - I think you have him upset... my suggestion is to not let up :)

Well, to me, that is kind of immature, and I don't really care anyway. I just don't want to be bothered, you know? :)
:poke:

Yeah, I outgrew that kind of thing a long time ago. Lol. :D I mean, if someone is so pathetic that they feel they have won something because someone else has put them on ignore on an internet forum, that is pretty sad is all I can say. Get a life, you know? :lol:

I've put a half dozen on ignore because they just wouldn't stop.

3 have been banned, the other 3 were given a second chance.

They failed

I'm still a newbie here but how can I tell when a member is banned?

It's a "show" that they "got to you" - like I've told you before, if you really don't want someone's attention, not responding to them is always best .... but if you can't do that, I guess ignore is the next best option... but some people take the "ignore" as a "victory" - I think you have him upset... my suggestion is to not let up :)

Well, to me, that is kind of immature, and I don't really care anyway. I just don't want to be bothered, you know? :)

Yeah, I outgrew that kind of thing a long time ago. Lol. :D I mean, if someone is so pathetic that they feel they have won something because someone else has put them on ignore on an internet forum, that is pretty sad is all I can say. Get a life, you know? :lol:

They failed

Check your ignore list.

It will state 'banned' beside their name.

They failed

Look them up, it will say so....

They failed

It will say BANNED in bold black letters under their avatar. :)

I had a family member be guilty of one of these... I love when people mess up! ;)

Have you ever done any of these embarrassing things -- or, maybe, something different?

1. Called your spouse/date by your Ex’s name?
2. Walked into the wrong sex restroom?
3. Got into the wrong car
4. Forgetting who you were talking to and said something off color (think boss, parent)
5. Walked into the “wrong kind of place”
6. Talked about someone and they were right behind you
7. Locked your keys in the house/car
8. Talking to a stranger you thought was your friend/spouse next to you
9. Asked someone when they were due that was not pregnant
10. Asked someone how their spouse is and they split up
Its a running joke with my wife on me walking into the female restroom. For some reason I never pay attention until I notice there are no urinals. I remember I was washing my hands one time when a woman came out of the stall.

I talk to strangers all the time so its not really that bad when I figure out that I am talking to someone I thought I already knew.

I had a family member be guilty of one of these... I love when people mess up! ;)

Have you ever done any of these embarrassing things -- or, maybe, something different?

1. Called your spouse/date by your Ex’s name?
2. Walked into the wrong sex restroom?
3. Got into the wrong car
4. Forgetting who you were talking to and said something off color (think boss, parent)
5. Walked into the “wrong kind of place”
6. Talked about someone and they were right behind you
7. Locked your keys in the house/car
8. Talking to a stranger you thought was your friend/spouse next to you
9. Asked someone when they were due that was not pregnant
10. Asked someone how their spouse is and they split up
Its a running joke with my wife on me walking into the female restroom. For some reason I never pay attention until I notice there are no urinals. I remember I was washing my hands one time when a woman came out of the stall.

I talk to strangers all the time so its not really that bad when I figure out that I am talking to someone I thought I already knew.

well that's one way to increase your poly lifestyle :)

Forum List

Back