Oooo I just did it

I expected some stupid replies. Okfume is always there for that purpose.

His motto is “save the Africanized bees!”
My motto is "shove some into his underpants" then let's see if he changes his tune or not.

They tried to get rowdy last time I mowed. A new mowing pattern has been adopted like this..

#1 blaze right by 'em and see what's happenin'

#2 if nothing, do whatever. They don't always get aggro. It's like the new bees do.

#3 if all stirred up, start on the outer perimeters and work your way in, by the time you get to them, they'll

be too tired or over the "alarm" which was false and/or used to you being around

Last edited:
My motto is "shove some into his underpants" then let's see if he changes his tune or not.

They tried to get rowdy last time I mowed. A new mowing pattern has been adopted like this..

#1 blaze right by 'em and see what's happenin'

#2 if nothing, do whatever

#3 if all stirred up, start on the outer perimeters and work your way in, by the time you get to them, they'll

be too tired or over the "alarm" which was false and/or used to you being around
Typical lib. Save the Africanized but not in my underpants.

After 12 years of having bees, and then getting stung by them last year and this, I just nuked the fuck out of their hive with wasp-spray. I soaked the motherfucker proper!

They wanna try to sting me because I'm mowing my grass, and I can't have that. They never were a problem before a couple years ago. Now it seems they hate my lawnmower and the vibration from it riles them up.

Well, I just filled their hole with poison and it ran down my arm, too. We'll see if I can cut the grass tomorrow. I dropped the can and ran because I heard them start swarming, I'm not stupid. It's a hive I've let grow for 12 years. I hate that it's come to this, but I can't be afraid to mow my own grass.

Oooo shit, they're all on the back light now. Little do they know that whole area is coated with poison that kills them if they walk on it. Looks like I got the hive riled up, anyway. Evidence points to that they were Africanized. Needed to die.
I'm sorry your American bees got taken over by killer bees. You didn't need that kind of heartache. :(

Murdering fool. You suck.
Killer Bees are just that. They have no compunctions about killing a child or grandkid or two or three.

You might change your mind, I hope for the sake of a man who did the right thing.

For starters:​
  • Africanized honeybees have killed people, and they are especially dangerous to those who are allergic to bee venom as well as to those who cannot move away from them quickly, such as young children, older adults, and people who have mobility issues. They may also be dangerous to livestock and pets.
www.britannica.com › animal › Africanized-honeybee
Africanized honeybee | Description, Aggressive, History ...

After 12 years of having bees, and then getting stung by them last year and this, I just nuked the fuck out of their hive with wasp-spray. I soaked the motherfucker proper!

They wanna try to sting me because I'm mowing my grass, and I can't have that. They never were a problem before a couple years ago. Now it seems they hate my lawnmower and the vibration from it riles them up.

Well, I just filled their hole with poison and it ran down my arm, too. We'll see if I can cut the grass tomorrow. I dropped the can and ran because I heard them start swarming, I'm not stupid. It's a hive I've let grow for 12 years. I hate that it's come to this, but I can't be afraid to mow my own grass.

Oooo shit, they're all on the back light now. Little do they know that whole area is coated with poison that kills them if they walk on it. Looks like I got the hive riled up, anyway. Evidence points to that they were Africanized. Needed to die.
Wut?? No video?

did it not cross your mind to call someone to take them??

So Duke, having run a farm with all manner of vermin , i have to ask

did anyone show up insisting African bees matter???

~S~

Forum List

Back