Oooo I just did it

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
After 12 years of having bees, and then getting stung by them last year and this, I just nuked the fuck out of their hive with wasp-spray. I soaked the motherfucker proper!

They wanna try to sting me because I'm mowing my grass, and I can't have that. They never were a problem before a couple years ago. Now it seems they hate my lawnmower and the vibration from it riles them up.

Well, I just filled their hole with poison and it ran down my arm, too. We'll see if I can cut the grass tomorrow. I dropped the can and ran because I heard them start swarming, I'm not stupid. It's a hive I've let grow for 12 years. I hate that it's come to this, but I can't be afraid to mow my own grass.

Oooo shit, they're all on the back light now. Little do they know that whole area is coated with poison that kills them if they walk on it. Looks like I got the hive riled up, anyway. Evidence points to that they were Africanized. Needed to die.

Last edited:
After 12 years of having bees, and then getting stung by them last year and this, I just nuked the fuck out of their hive with wasp-spray. I soaked the motherfucker proper!

They wanna try to sting me because I'm mowing my grass, and I can't have that. They never were a problem before a couple years ago. Now it seems they hate my lawnmower and the vibration from it riles them up.

Well, I just filled their hole with poison and it ran down my arm, too. We'll see if I can cut the grass tomorrow. I dropped the can and ran because I heard them start swarming, I'm not stupid. It's a hive I've let grow for 12 years. I hate that it's come to this, but I can't be afraid to mow my own grass.
Murdering fool. You suck.

• Banned
One time a buddy and I found a bald faced hornets nest in a tree near our deer stands. This was Sometimes late in July a few years ago. Well, we stuck a 5 lb. jar of Tannerite underneath that nest and backed out. You know what we did next...
Got back a ways and shot it?
Idk even what a bald faced hornet is.

• Banned
Hooo boy! They are pissed! I'm so glad my cousin taught me how to kill bees before he died.

• Banned
I hope they sting the crap out of you.
They've done enough of that. That's why they're dying right now.
If they hadn't done that, they would not be dying right now.

They didn't for over a decade, but recently they fucked up, or got Africanized or something.

We have bald faced hornets around here too. I've never had a problem with them. Now, yellow jackets? That's another story, I just have to see one of them and the traps come out. I had them bad three years ago but after three seasons of putting traps around, I don't have them anymore. I can actually eat a greasy burger on the deck without seeing one.

We have bald faced hornets around here too. I've never had a problem with them. Now, yellow jackets? That's another story, I just have to see one of them and the traps come out. I had them bad three years ago but after three seasons of putting traps around, I don't have them anymore. I can actually eat a greasy burger on the deck without seeing one.
I dealt with yellow jackets a while back. Mixed up a gallon of poison on a 55 degree night and poured it down their hole. With a red filter on a flashlight. One kinda half-ass came out to get me and died right there as I was haulin' ass. I didn't stick around, and they didn't either. Too bad I couldn't do that with bees in a tree in August. Yellowjackets are tons worse than bees. IDGAF, I keel them oll!

Last edited:
I dealt with yellow jackets a while back. Mixed up a gallon of poison on a 55 degree night and poured it down their hole. With a red filter on a flashlight. One kinda half-ass came out to get me and died right there as I was haulin' ass. I didn't stick around, and they didn't either.
They live all over the place out in the forest. Sometimes in the ground, sometimes they make a nest like hornets. I've found that if I put out fresh traps on the first 70+ day of the year, I get all of the local queens and drones searching for nesting areas. Works well. The first year, I filled the cannister, the second it was about a third full and this year, there was a single layer in the one with the most.

th.jpg

They are evil asshole bugs, that's what they are. They build large nests, and sting anyone who comes near it. They are VERY defensive, and super painful when they sting.

One time a buddy and I found a bald faced hornets nest in a tree near our deer stands. This was Sometimes late in July a few years ago. Well, we stuck a 5 lb. jar of Tannerite underneath that nest and backed out. You know what we did next...
Hornets aren't pollinators.

Forum List

Back