Only Voters Can Hold Obama Accountable for Illegal Amnesty Policy

President Obama’s new amnesty policy regarding illegal aliens violates the law. But there’s probably no route to trump it either in Congress or in court, so the only recourse is for the American people to trump it by electing a new president.

We can only hope that the voters are smart enough to do so when they do go to the polls in November. I guess we'll find out.

I hope that the left does realize that supporting Obama ignoring the fact that Congress has already voted this issue down, will come back to bite them in the ass some fine day.

Whatever support Obama had before Friday has probably diminished significantly. I'm sure the number of Dems who need help come November are praying he stays away from their district until the election's over.

Even Rassmussen reports that 52% of Americans support the DREAM Act

Rasmussen: Voters Support Idea of DREAM Act | The Washington Independent

Romney was asked about 5 times yesterday if he'd reverse Obama's move and he refused to answer.

Enjoy your nominee, conservatives!!

Why should he bother? Obama is doing fine sinking himself, no need for Romney to jump in the water after him.

If Romney wants to make political hay over Obamas Executive Order he had better have a political position on the issue

President Obama’s new amnesty policy regarding illegal aliens violates the law. But there’s probably no route to trump it either in Congress or in court, so the only recourse is for the American people to trump it by electing a new president.

We can only hope that the voters are smart enough to do so when they do go to the polls in November. I guess we'll find out.

I hope that the left does realize that supporting Obama ignoring the fact that Congress has already voted this issue down, will come back to bite them in the ass some fine day.

Whatever support Obama had before Friday has probably diminished significantly. I'm sure the number of Dems who need help come November are praying he stays away from their district until the election's over.

"Should get a path to legal status"

Well... guess what.. THEY ALREADY DO.. it is called the existing immigration process... but you also have existing immigration law, which also has to be upheld.. which it is not, and Obamalama made it worse...

Romney was asked about 5 times yesterday if he'd reverse Obama's move and he refused to answer.

Why should he bother? Obama is doing fine sinking himself, no need for Romney to jump in the water after him.

If Romney wants to make political hay over Obamas Executive Order he had better have a political position on the issue

I'm sure he does have a position, but still no need to jump right in NOW, well the flames are nicely cooking Obama's goose.

Who gives a fuck.

They don't know what's in it....but it sure sounds dreamy.....doesn't it?

so you're saying latinos are too damn stupid to distinquish between legal and illegal?

No, I'm saying you're too damn stupid to figure out that Latino voters aren't distinguishing between the two categories; they just want a president who will actually attempt to address the problem.

I think they would rather have a president that doesn't put the damned issue off for 3 and a half years so he can steal the glory with half measures rather than real solutions.

As opposed to one who doesn't support the DREAM Act, and who thinks they should all self-deport? :lol: Good luck with that.

Because not answering reinforces everyones view of him. That he's a liberal, flip flopping, etch-a-sketch candidate.

so you're saying latinos are too damn stupid to distinquish between legal and illegal?

No, I'm saying you're too damn stupid to figure out that Latino voters aren't distinguishing between the two categories; they just want a president who will actually attempt to address the problem.

no stupid you said,, trying telling that to a latino.. you called latinos too stupid to distinquish between legal and illegal.. and if latinos really want illegals immigration then they've proved to be not very good citizens just like the asswipe in the wh who broke the law.
v

No, dumb ass; YOU called Latinos stupid. I said they're smart enough to see who really supports them. Nice attempt at putting words in my mouth...just kidding - you fail.

no stupid you said,, trying telling that to a latino.. you called latinos too stupid to distinquish between legal and illegal.. and if latinos really want illegals immigration then they've proved to be not very good citizens just like the asswipe in the wh who broke the law.
v

No, dumb ass; YOU called Latinos stupid. I said they're smart enough to see who really supports them. Nice attempt at putting words in my mouth...just kidding - you fail.

nope,, yer walking it back now but it won't work,, you said try telling that to a latino.. you called them too damn stupid to know the difference between legal and illegal.. but I'm not surprised.

I just want to know how back door amnesty is going to help the Economy and Jobs...............

This is more of the diversion tactics the Divider-in-Chief is doing to shift focus off the economy, just as evolving on the gay marriage issue.

In the bigger scheme of things, was this really a necessity, a priority to stimulate the economy and provide jobs??

It's nothing but a piss poor effort to change the subject and a diversion to relieve him of his failed 3 1/2 prior years. It's purely political, this guy will do anything to get re-elected, anything but run on his own record.

Well, if Romney picks Rubio for VP, all you people in the Joe Arpaio fan club, figuratively speaking,

can kiss your aspirations on immigration policy goodbye.

I just want to know how back door amnesty is going to help the Economy and Jobs...............

This is more of the diversion tactics the Divider-in-Chief is doing to shift focus off the economy, just as evolving on the gay marriage issue.

In the bigger scheme of things, was this really a necessity, a priority to stimulate the economy and provide jobs??

It's nothing but a piss poor effort to change the subject and a diversion to relieve him of his failed 3 1/2 prior years. It's purely political, this guy will do anything to get re-elected, anything but run on his own record.

It's odd that so many conservatives, not saying you specifically, always make that distinction between illegal and legal immigration,

against it if it's illegal but for it if it's legal,

but are you really? If illegal immigrants take jobs away from Americans, don't legal immigrants do the same thing?

v

nope,, yer walking it back now but it won't work,, you said try telling that to a latino.. you called them too damn stupid to know the difference between legal and illegal.. but I'm not surprised.

I realize that you're either too retarded to understand this or you're being purposely obtuse, but I'm going to explain this to you one more time. By saying "try telling that to Latino voters", I was saying that Latino voters aren't distinguishing between amnesty for illegal immigrants and rights for legal immigrants; they simply want a president who will actually address issues that are important to their community. And since Obama is actually trying to address the issue, they're more likely to support Obama instead of the guy who thinks they should all self-deport.

It's odd that so many conservatives, not saying you specifically, always make that distinction between illegal and legal immigration,

but are you really? If illegal immigrants take jobs away from Americans, don't legal immigrants do the same thing?

Are legal immigrants flooding in by the hundreds of thousands?? If I deliberately break the law should I be allowed a free education, free health care and free housing as a reward??

Yea, yea, yea these were kids "too young to know anything", at least let them apply for citizenship and go through the process instead of just giving them all the perks.

Why is it OK for illegals to break the law and the Divider-in-Chief to override Congress?? He's only done this because he's losing his base and needs a new group to organize a/k/a lie to so he can get their votes.

I realize that you're either too retarded to understand this or you're being purposely obtuse, but I'm going to explain this to you one more time. By saying "try telling that to Latino voters", I was saying that Latino voters aren't distinguishing between amnesty for illegal immigrants and rights for legal immigrants; they simply want a president who will actually address issues that are important to their community. And since Obama is actually trying to address the issue, they're more likely to support Obama instead of the guy who thinks they should all self-deport.

oh so you're saying latinos don't give a shit if immigration is illegal.. gotcha.

Legal immigrants aren't the problem. They have the same opportunities as the rest of us. Illegal immigrants tend to go around the system and undercut Americans and legal immigrants.

Republicans are just pissed that they have been unable to come up with a plan. Sour grapes, as usual.

Sen. Marco Rubio's plan for alternate Dream Act lacks details

WASHINGTON — It's one of the most hyped bills on Capitol Hill, and it doesn't even exist.

Three months after U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio revealed he was working on an alternative to the Dream Act, triggering a gusher of positive news coverage, he has yet to produce a written proposal.

"He gets all this sweet press and we haven't seen word one. It is getting a little frustrating," said Frank Sharry, executive director of America's Voice, an immigration reform group that has been receptive to the idea, which would grant legal status to some children of illegal immigrants.

Rubio said in an interview that he understands the anxiety and hopes to have something soon, but he did not offer a time line or reveal the depth of support he has been able to muster.

Sen. Marco Rubio's plan for alternate Dream Act lacks details - Tampa Bay Times

oh so you're saying latinos don't give a shit if immigration is illegal.. gotcha.

I'm saying that you are quite possibly the dumbest person on USMB and possibly the entire world wide web.

Forum List

Back