Only Voters Can Hold Obama Accountable for Illegal Amnesty Policy

poor babies... it must so suck being you.

tissue?

w_toro_blk.jpg

Rule by Proclamation & Decree is not what our Nation is about. In fact, it's exactly why our Founding Fathers fought a Revolutionary War. This is bad for all Americans. Those cheering it now, will likely regret it at some point. I do hope the Voters stand up and give this guy the boot in November. But we'll see i guess.

You are wrong, paulitician. The great majority of Americans forty and under have no problem with this, and a general majority over forty favor it.

The small minority here are not having their civil rights violated.

This is a done deal, finally.

It's not illegal and Romney will support and expand it when elected.

This issue is finally over for 95% of America, and we can move forward.

knock it off Jake, now you're sounding like a idiot broken record you're not fooling anyone

Knock off what? Romney will expand it into an full blown immigrant reform package, and heavens help the congress critters who oppose it.

BHO just ended the far right critters' nonsense forever on immigration.

Good.

Ah good, you decided to show your true colors..
now stay with it, you can do it

knock it off Jake, now you're sounding like a idiot broken record you're not fooling anyone

Knock off what? Romney will expand it into an full blown immigrant reform package, and heavens help the congress critters who oppose it.

Good.

Ah good, you decided to show your true colors.. . now stay with it, you can do it

As a Republican, I have always supported sensible immigrant reform. BHO and MR both do as well. Yes, I support this.

Now, if you are suggesting I am not a far right critter, WOW! guess what? :cuckoo:

Good.

Ah good, you decided to show your true colors.. . now stay with it, you can do it

As a Republican, I have always supported sensible immigrant reform. BHO and MR both do as well. Yes, I support this.

Now, if you are suggesting I am not a far right critter, WOW! guess what? :cuckoo:

well if you call what Obama did sensible, then you are a far loony critter is all..cut your alls own throats with people...no sweat
as for Romney, I'll wait to hear what he has to say, not take my information from you crystal ball

Last edited:
poor babies... it must so suck being you.

tissue?

w_toro_blk.jpg

You'll regret cheering for this someday. Our Presidents becoming Dictators/Kings, is bad for all Americans. It's not what our country is about. One day you'll realize that.

I will keep your post.

You far rightie critters are not mainstream, not even mainstream GOP, like me.

Whether you disagree with this, vote Romney. He is by far the better candidate for me and far righty critters like you, than Obama.

Rule by Proclamation & Decree is not what our Nation is about. In fact, it's exactly why our Founding Fathers fought a Revolutionary War. This is bad for all Americans. Those cheering it now, will likely regret it at some point. I do hope the Voters stand up and give this guy the boot in November. But we'll see i guess.

You are wrong, paulitician. The great majority of Americans forty and under have no problem with this, and a general majority over forty favor it.

The vast majority of German Citizens supported Nazi actions as well. That didn't make their actions right. Rule by Proclamation & Decree is just wrong. This President has taken us much closer to Dictatorship. And that should bother all Americans.

It's not illegal and Romney will support and expand it when elected.

This issue is finally over for 95% of America, and we can move forward.

Good.

Of course he will...

Romney was born in Mexico and wants to bring all his amigos over. I read it on the interweb

The vast majority of German Citizens supported Nazi actions as well. That didn't make their actions right. Rule by Proclamation & Decree is just wrong. This President has taken us much closer to Dictatorship. And that should bother all Americans.

yet they bitched and moaned about Bush supposedly doing this..

it's their guy now, so it's all ok

I agree with you that I have problem with executive orders, but I think we are going to find out they are not illegal. If so, we are stuck with them, unless we can get an amendment.

Please give me one example of a law Obama hadn't broken leftists?
His unwillingness to guard the border is well known and hated throughout the criminal justice system and armed forces. I hope unconstitutional amnesty backfires on this scumbag gun/human trafficking /and drug running "President".

His unwillingness to guard the border is well known and hated throughout the criminal justice system and armed forces. I hope unconstitutional amnesty backfires on this scumbag gun/human trafficking /and drug running "President".

Yo Vern,

You have a right to life, liberty and property.

Which one of those rights have my compadres transgressed upon?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?

Good.

Romney used to support sensible immigration reform. Since running for the current GOP nomination, not so much.

Last edited:

So how come deportations are WAY up under President Obama?

How long before these work permits come in and these illegals can walk up to the unemployment window? Hope it is October.

I would caution the right on using this as a stick with which to beat Obama. I absolutely disagree with the way in which it was done, but I support finding pathways for the children of illegal immigrants to citizenship.

As do I, But I still don't think we should silently allow him to Take Yet another Power the Executive was never granted.

We should not try to use it in the Election, Because the fact is Obama did this knowing full well (remember he is a constitutional Lawyer) That it does not actually matter right now if he can legally do it or not, Because any Challenge will Take YEARS to play out, He would likely be out of office after a second Term Before any Court ever Ruled he could not do what he did.

Again Americans, Need to Take the People out of the Equation here. This is not about whether we should let 800,000 People stay here. I to Fully agree we should, and support the Dream Act. The Question here is simple. Can the President Pick and Choose which parts of which laws he wants to enforce.

Seems to me Obama is trying to do more to Write new law, as President than he ever did when he was actually in the Congress. He wants to Be able to Make law, Interpret law, and Enforce law.

Even some Progressives Have come out now saying, This Smacks of an Imperial President. And it's not the first thing he has done this way.

well if you call what Obama did sensible, then you are a far loony critter is all..cut your alls own throats with people...no sweat
as for Romney, I'll wait to hear what he has to say, not take my information from you crystal ball

You should listen instead to what Romney WON'T say. He was asked 5 times if he would support or veto this decision by Obama. He would not answer the question. So, yeah, there's your conservative.

I get the feeling that if Romney is elected, I'll be less disappointed in him than you will be frustrated for being duped once again. It's so easy for politicians to dupe the far-right. They just tell you whatever whacky shit you want to hear, sign your stupid little pledges and then ignore you when they get into office.

You should listen instead to what Romney WON'T say. He was asked 5 times if he would support or veto this decision by Obama. He would not answer the question. So, yeah, there's your conservative.

I get the feeling that if Romney is elected, I'll be less disappointed in him than you will be frustrated for being duped once again. It's so easy for politicians to dupe the far-right. They just tell you whatever whacky shit you want to hear, sign your stupid little pledges and then ignore you when they get into office.

No need to single out 'far-right' voters. Just about all American Voters are dupes. Obama/Romney? There really is no difference. Those who think there is, are very big dupes. They're both Big Government Globalist Harvard boys.

Forum List

Back