Only Under Obama. UN workers to monitor OUR election

So some Americans want all Americans to prove they are legally allowed to vote "once" in this country each election and foreigners are showing up to make sure Americans don't watch other Americans trying to cheat the system.....insane.

Do they require IDs to vote in Mexico, South Africa, England, Japan, etc???

they started coming here in 2002, fuckwit.

The OSCE has 56 participating states from Europe, Central Asia and North America, including the United States and Canada. It has assessed elections in the United States since 2002

International monitors at US polling spots draw criticism from voter fraud groups - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

you people give stupid, whiny pussies a bad name.

I wish to remind republicans of their near unanimous refrain when the domestic spying program came to light during the Bush administration: "If you are doing nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about". The embarrassing threat to arrest these people in Texas looks so suspicious that their resulting counts on election day will be immediately challenged to a recount.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Dumbfuck...trying to stop people from catching people that break the law is illegal.

If you are stealing food from a late night gas station and people plant watchers there, you can't bring your friends to bother the watchers while you break the law.

I wish to remind republicans of their near unanimous refrain when the domestic spying program came to light during the Bush administration: "If you are doing nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about". The embarrassing threat to arrest these people in Texas looks so suspicious that their resulting counts on election day will be immediately challenged to a recount.

Dumbfuck...trying to stop people from catching people that break the law is illegal.

If you are stealing food from a late night gas station and people plant watchers there, you can't bring your friends to bother the watchers while you break the law.

Care to put that in English?

Yeah, you and the UN scum collaborating to help you vote illegally is....illegal.

Go fuck yourself.

it's incapable

Yeah, you and the UN scum collaborating to help you vote illegally is....illegal.

Go fuck yourself.

you get more stupid by the post

Go fuck yourself.

A clean and fair election is a thing to be proud of and will bear up under any amount of scrutiny.

Can you establish exactly why you think UN observers is Obama's decision?

I'm also curious as to why you oppose having neutral observers for the election.

By neutral you mean pro-Obama.

Six pages and everyone is ignoring the pink elephant in the corner:

Elections are run at the state level. It's the states that are allowing the observers to come in.

BigReb -

The UN does not make laws, does not dictate policy, and has never attempted to do either.

One thing that they do do is to monitor elections and make sure everything is free and fair. I don't know if the US really needs that monitoring, but if it helps reduce the number of legal challenges whch might follow a Florida-like ballot, maybe it is a good thing.

It also puzzles me that 90% of the whining I see about the UN come from people who don't seem to understand what it dos and doesn't do.

List the countries in which the UN observes elections.

Dumbass. Republicans are practicing "voter suppression" here. You can't whine about supporting democracy overseas when you want to suppress it here. Don't you understand how fucking stupid that makes the right wing look.

And don't pretend it's not about "voter suppression". Too many in the Republican leadership have already admitted it to try to stuff the rabbit back into THAT hat. THE TRUTH IS OUT. So just stop whining.

Forum List

Back