Only Under Obama. UN workers to monitor OUR election

Just about all, or at least far too many of United Nations activities are opposed to American values.

Yeah, providing clean water, emergency food and medical supplies and preserving cultural and historical treasures and promoting democracy and civil rights really go against American values.

I'm not sure selfishness and xenophobia amount to values, though.

Just about all, or at least far too many of United Nations activities are opposed to American values.

Yeah, providing clean water, emergency food and medical supplies and preserving cultural and historical treasures and promoting democracy and civil rights really go against American values.

Fuck the UN and their god damn gun control agenda.
Blue helmets will make great targets.

Yeah sure that is all they ever do right. There is not massive Corruption in the UN. Right? lol

Yeah sure that is all they ever do right. There is not massive Corruption in the UN. Right? lol

Saigon is a perfect liberal, naive and down right vengeful, they neg. repped me for something...LOL

Saigon is a perfect liberal, naive and down right vengeful, they neg. repped me for something...LOL

I neg repped you for refusing to admit that your claim had been proven wrong.

If you want other posters to show any integirty, you might be wise to go back and clean that up, rather than pretend it never happened.

Am I naive? Well, I'm more than happy to compare my breadth of experience of the world with yours.

A big thanks to the OP for all her hard work. It's not easy to consistently post threads filled with half truths and lies.

Its just too bad you flee your own threads when your blatant lies are pointed out.

Wait a minute, has obama told the UN too stay the fuck out of the United States of America's election? No I don't think he has.

There has been some corruption and some nepotism, of course, though I wouldn't have thought it was a massive problem.

There has been corruption in more than a few banks recently as well, and yet I dare say you still have a credit card.

A big thanks to the OP for all her hard work. It's not easy to consistently post threads filled with half truths and lies.

Its just too bad you flee your own threads when your blatant lies are pointed out.

Wait a minute, has obama told the UN too stay the fuck out of the United States of America's election? No I don't think he has.

Did Bush?

There has been some corruption and some nepotism, of course, though I wouldn't have thought it was a massive problem.

There has been corruption in more than a few banks recently as well, and yet I dare say you still have a credit card.

Dumbocrats hate voter ID but want the UN too observe our election fuck the undemocrats.

And that has what to do with the blatant lie that is the OP's thread title?

obama is the president of this country he should speak up and use his presidential authority and tell the UN too stay the fuck out of our elections.

obama is the president of this country he should speak up and use his presidential authority and tell the UN too stay the fuck out of our elections.
So the answer is, nothing.

K thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back