Only Under Obama. UN workers to monitor OUR election

BigReb -

The UN does not make laws, does not dictate policy, and has never attempted to do either.

One thing that they do do is to monitor elections and make sure everything is free and fair. I don't know if the US really needs that monitoring, but if it helps reduce the number of legal challenges whch might follow a Florida-like ballot, maybe it is a good thing.

It also puzzles me that 90% of the whining I see about the UN come from people who don't seem to understand what it dos and doesn't do.

List the countries in which the UN observes elections.

Uk
France
Switzerland

Your title is a lie. First off, the OSCE is not part of the UN. Second, the OSCE has been sending monitors to watch our election process since 2002. It was George HW Bush who signed the treaty, in 1990, that made us a member state of this organization. Your stupidity is amazing.

Here's their report from the 2002 midterm monitoring: http://www.osce.org/odihr/elections/usa/16362

BigReb -

The UN does not make laws, does not dictate policy, and has never attempted to do either.

One thing that they do do is to monitor elections and make sure everything is free and fair. I don't know if the US really needs that monitoring, but if it helps reduce the number of legal challenges whch might follow a Florida-like ballot, maybe it is a good thing.

It also puzzles me that 90% of the whining I see about the UN come from people who don't seem to understand what it dos and doesn't do.

List the countries in which the UN observes elections.

The OSCE is not the UN, moron.

"Voter supression" is the biggest hoax in the history of the Republic ( global warming #2). Voter ID is such a no brainer, only the hoplessly duped or total k00ks think otherise.

The fucking left is already cheating in Ohio............busing in van loads of fucking Somalians today to vote, accompanied by Deomocrat interpreters.

Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio? - Conservative News

Those fuckers in the vans should be put on a raft and set adrift without a paddle.

Id love to beat the piss out of one of those UN guys..............

What the hell is this crap?
Are we now some third world shit hole electing our first President.
I better not see any at my polling location.
I will tell him or her to get the fuck out of my way.

What the hell is this crap?
Are we now some third world shit hole electing our first President.
I better not see any at my polling location.
I will tell him or her to get the fuck out of my way.

That's the hope and change obama preached a few years ago.

This unwarranted wave of panic is undermined by the fact that the OSCE has been monitoring U.S. elections by invitation since 2002. Conservatives are upset that OSCE representatives recently met with civil liberties groups concerned about voter suppression, even though that is not the organization's primary mission.

More: Fox Freaks Out Over Routine Election Monitoring By International Organization | Blog | Media Matters for America

"Voter supression" is makey-uppey BS from the left, meant to rachet up minorities anger. Thats always what its been.

Then, like today in Ohio, they bus in dozens of Samalians to vote ( with Democrat interpreters, of course:D) http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-voter-fraud-being-committed-in-ohio/

9 more days of this shit................:coffee:.......then, lights out for the k00ks.:D

Last edited:
Who, like me, cant wait for the MSNBC coverage on November 6th???

MSNBC.png

Oh......this shit is going to be beyond sweet.

This unwarranted wave of panic is undermined by the fact that the OSCE has been monitoring U.S. elections by invitation since 2002. Conservatives are upset that OSCE representatives recently met with civil liberties groups concerned about voter suppression, even though that is not the organization's primary mission.

More: Fox Freaks Out Over Routine Election Monitoring By International Organization | Blog | Media Matters for America

"Voter supression" is makey-uppey BS from the left, meant to rachet up minorities anger. Thats always what its been.

Then, like today in Ohio, they bus in dozens of Samalians to vote ( with Democrat interpreters, of course:D) Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio? - Conservative News

9 more days of this shit................:coffee:.......then, lights out for the k00ks.:D

Don't get too cocky people are undependable and from time too time will do unexpected stupid shit.

This is simply further proof that NaziCons are turning America into a third world shithole.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3.jpg

Ask me who I'll enjoy tormenting on election night more than this asswipe??:2up:

Hey........what everybody wants to know is, when you live in Bumfook, North Dakota, where the fuck do you go to mope? Do you walk out into the middle of the desert and find some indians to hang with and bay at the moon???

Yeah sure that is all they ever do right. There is not massive Corruption in the UN. Right? lol

There has been some corruption and some nepotism, of course, though I wouldn't have thought it was a massive problem.

There has been corruption in more than a few banks recently as well, and yet I dare say you still have a credit card.

Any corruption, or nepotism, i a problem. Sorry. There should be ZERO TOLERANCE when it comes to some issues. Corruption is one of those issues. It's like being a little bit pregnant... Public officials should always be held to a higher standard.

Forum List

Back