Only two episodes in, howeveer...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Apple TV's series "Foundation" looks good graphically. The acting isn't too horrible though the flow of the story so far is disjointed a bit.

Overall, I think it will be a good series for the first season. The second will be open for speculation.

Apple TV's series "Foundation" looks good graphically. The acting isn't too horrible though the flow of the story so far is disjointed a bit.

Overall, I think it will be a good series for the first season. The second will be open for speculation.
I read the books decades ago.

Hope they do it well. Grew up, an Isaac Asimov fan. It was a lengthy series and was disjointed at times, looking at aspects.

Hope they do it well. Grew up, an Isaac Asimov fan. It was a lengthy series and was disjointed at times, looking at aspects.
Growing up and developing My love of reading, Clark, Heinlein, Asimov, Bradbury were all my favorites.

So far, I'm not disappointed with the first two episodes. Like any new visual media, they are pretty heavy on the CGI, but I expect that to taper off as they get deeper into it.

Growing up and developing My love of reading, Clark, Heinlein, Asimov, Bradbury were all my favorites.

So far, I'm not disappointed with the first two episodes. Like any new visual media, they are pretty heavy on the CGI, but I expect that to taper off as they get deeper into it.
You grew up with very excellent tastes in reading. I salute you. :salute:

You grew up with very excellent tastes in reading. I salute you. :salute:
I grew up with a love of reading. Jose Farmer, H.G. Wells, Larry Niven, Fredrick Pohl. Too many to name really. The golden age of Scifi and Fantasy.

Of course, if you grew up loving to read, you definitely loved Dick.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Look up Asimov's paper on The Endochronic Properties of Resublimated Thiotimoline. It's a hoot.

Apple TV?

That was the only place I could find it, but I didn't really look. Apple TV offers a 7-day free trial and its 4.99 per month after that.
I think it was produced by and for Apple TV so I doubt it's anywhere else yet. I'm aware of the Apple TV promotion but tend not to purchase TV or movie subscriptions. I'll either have to wait till it's released elsewhere or sign up after the series is complete, watch the series then cancel the subscription........

Forum List

Back