Only Merkel is guilty on Paris killings.

"Only Merkel is guilty on Paris killings."

The stupidity of this speaks for itself.

The Agenda of Merkel is to flood Germany ( Europa ) with male ( fighters ) Muslims who are waiting to be re-activated and begin to kill innocent Europeans.As Obama's henchman Merkel is hardly working on establishment in Europa IS-Caliphate. Her demonic works proof that.

I should have added. Traitor Merkel is pursuing this with an almost insane religious fervour, like this is her mission on this planet.

No matter how low her opinion ratings drop, she refuses to change tune one iota. Just on Friday she was stating that she won't change tune and that how this entire thing is "her vision".

Her vision appears to be a) make Germany and Western Europe Islamic and b) not give a hoot how many Germans and other Western Europeans have to be killed in suicide bombs and the inevitable on-the-street beheadings.

Traitor Merkel is so committed to her vision that she's even willing to destroy not only her political career but even herself, the woman cannot really go out in Germany now, hasn't been able to for a month and a half, the German people have openly shouted "traitor to the people" at her, so obviously, it's known if she ventures out into the public now too much, it's within the realms of possibility that she'll be assassinated.

All Western ZOGs are guilty. Obama and Hillary's policies dictated by the neocons specifically caused it.

Oh look, a little nazi !!!!

snouter the nazi's meaning of zog ( Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime).

I think many people acknowledge that Washington's foreign policy since the year 2000 has been largely dictated by the Neo-Conservatives, many of them being now hold-over's dictating Obama's foreign policy. The modus operandi is still basically the Project For A New American Century thing.

The Neo-Conservatives, an alarming number of them are former Marxists of course. They should have already been dumped, they're fanatical dangerous lunatics, almost borderline psychopathic....if not stopped it's the Neo-Conservatives who start WWIII, which in essence is what they probably want, they're that crazy and that much total control freak.

All Western ZOGs are guilty. Obama and Hillary's policies dictated by the neocons specifically caused it.

I'm a Conservative and I loathe and utterly reject the Neo-Conservatives, they're poison and belong in a rubber room.

I'm a Conservative and I loathe and utterly reject the Neo-Conservatives, they're poison and belong in a rubber room.

What even is a Nazi or Fascist these days? It seems it's a catch-all situation.

EG. If you're anti-Islamic horde invasion, you're a Nazi or a Fascist or a racist. Then the Islamic crowd are called Islamofascists....which makes no sense. If you're anti them you're a Fascist and then they themselves are called Islamofascists....huh?

On the other side, we have the fanatical Enviromental crowd called Environmental Fascists. The fanatical anti-smoking crowd get called Fascists by the pro-smoking crowd, who in turn are called Fascists by the anti-smoking crowd.

So it seems Nazi and Fascist don't actually mean anything as it's reached the levels of complete absurdity.

France had a large Muslim population long before Merkel allowed the influx of Muslims into Germany and you may recall the attack on the Charlie Hedbo office before the immigration from Syria began.
Which makes her welcome even harder to digest.

Merkel is a Traitor and a Marxist who is obviously borderline insane.

I notice you're in Prague, one of our GREAT European cities, I love Prague.

France had a large Muslim population long before Merkel allowed the influx of Muslims into Germany and you may recall the attack on the Charlie Hedbo office before the immigration from Syria began.

Czechs have their share of faults as do we all, but they are taking a hard line on refugees

Czechs have their share of faults as do we all, but they are taking a hard line on refugees

Yes President Miloš Zeman is doing a fine job of standing his ground and the Czech's have got the illegal invaders in proper camps, with roll call and having to pay for their own food and have confiscated their phones.

Excellent stuff, well done the Czech Republic.

Forum List

Back