Only a referendum can pave a way for real elections in America

Well there's Proportional Representation which could make a massive difference in the US.

However, you were "swindled", how so? Yes, advertised to death, but if you believe what they tell you then you weren't swindled, you were merely not voting properly.
In short, as I state in my video, I was an IDIOT.

Dear Libertarians and other third and independent partiers, do not expect me to vote in any establishment's hosted elections again - if you are SERIOUS about winning elections, let us join together to host a referendum on a despot US government, because like most Americans, in 2000 I was swindled into voting for a war criminal, in 2004 I was swindled into voting for another criminal, and I'm done voting in their elections. Referendum will pave the way for REAL elections.

Blaming society of "stupid voters" is very low, it's like blaming a woman who is being raped that she is a whore who hangs around the bad bunch of people instead of helping her. America is being raped as a nation, while political experts on TV and on these forums alike (most of whom profit or seek to profit from politics in one way or another) will criticize the government to gain your credibility while DEFENDING the system, and ridiculing people who post the truth.

Liberating Humanity - Message to Libertarians/Election Fraud - YouTube

Well there's Proportional Representation which could make a massive difference in the US.

However, you were "swindled", how so? Yes, advertised to death, but if you believe what they tell you then you weren't swindled, you were merely not voting properly.

There's the real answer, we do not really need a different system, voters just need to be convinced to quit voting their fears and prejudices, not sure it's possible either but it places the blame where it belongs.
No it does NOT: tell me where you place the blame with me, I voted for Bush, then I voted for Kerry when my candidate was not on the list and I was not allowed to write in a name, whom should I vote for, how can I trust any other candidate not to lie to me the as well: if those politicians who deceived us would have been brought to JUSTICE, that would encourage me to vote again, and until that justice is served (which will not happen), only a referendum will get me back into the polling booth - in Donetsk, about 90% of population voted in a referendum, in US elections, including the illegal Mexicans it's less than 50%, so if I host a referendum here and it's only 0.0005 voters voting, maybe it's just as legitimate?

we do not really need a different system, voters just need to be convinced to quit voting their fears and prejudices, not sure it's possible either but it places the blame where it belongs.
I'm a realist - political ideology has no place in my attitudes. there are problems and solutions. we currently have many problems - and the solutions can be many or few. what is best for the most? best to allow the citizens to decide than to force a decision on them.
One guy is trying to put a blame on me already, thank you for standing up for me bonehead :)

Last edited:
In "real" elections, the GOP wouldn't have a chance.
and would you know where these "real" elections would be?

rdean couldn't figure out where is ass is without both hands.

Head-Up_Ass.png

Dear Libertarians and other third and independent partiers, do not expect me to vote in any establishment's hosted elections again - if you are SERIOUS about winning elections, let us join together to host a referendum on a despot US government, because like most Americans, in 2000 I was swindled into voting for a war criminal, in 2004 I was swindled into voting for another criminal, and I'm done voting in their elections. Referendum will pave the way for REAL elections.

Blaming society of "stupid voters" is very low, it's like blaming a woman who is being raped that she is a whore who hangs around the bad bunch of people instead of helping her. America is being raped as a nation, while political experts on TV and on these forums alike (most of whom profit or seek to profit from politics in one way or another) will criticize the government to gain your credibility while DEFENDING the system, and ridiculing people who post the truth.

I made it clear 3 months ago that i will not be supporting any Establishment- types henceforth from either side of the aisle. They're, the leadership positions are "bought-and-paid-for" by lobbies. Some of them foreign lobbies like AIPAC. Sad.

we need to completely eliminate money & promises of future employment to politicians by lobbies (foreign/Wall St & defense contractors for example), perhaps 8 yr term-limits for House as well & 12 for Senators.

Last edited:

I made it clear 3 months ago that i will not be supporting any Establishment- types henceforth from either side of the aisle. They're, the leadership positions are "bought-and-paid-for" by lobbies. Some of them foreign lobbies like AIPAC. Sad.

we need to completely eliminate money & promises of future employment to politicians by lobbies.perhaps 8 yr term-limits as well & 12 for Senators.
sadly, you are correct. our employees (government) have taken over our company. my stand here is to eliminate them and hire some employees who are willing and able to perform the will of the citizens.

we need to completely eliminate money & promises of future employment to politicians by lobbies.perhaps 8 yr term-limits as well & 12 for Senators.
sadly, you are correct. our employees (government) have taken over our company. my stand here is to eliminate them and hire some employees who are willing and able to perform the will of the citizens.
Correct he is, but not "sadly" - I am EXCITED to read replies like his, it gives me encouragement. I hope I can add two of you to the team of activists to bring this change. the way I see the world is as a GAME, and our objective is to change the system. I myself may be very unpopular because I claim I want to change the whole world and not just America, but I have a vision that can be helpful for people like you to change America. If we work as a team, we can have better luck to persuade other groups and individuals to join us, we must never get discouraged when we mostly run into those types of "activists" who instead reject and even insult us when we try to reach out to them, because most activists were created or encouraged to exist as a shield for the establishment. It does not take that many of us to persuade leaders of groups such as Libertarians to host this referendum, and I am interested what (you) bonehead said about article 5, I read a little bit, but you probably have a better idea than me. Interestingly about referendum, I first put the suggestion out on the video, and then about a month later it happened in Crimea - and we are being led to believe that it was done by Russia, but in Donetsk last Sunday it had NOTHING to do with Russia, people were just tired of being ripped apart and robbed by the corrupt politicians.

seen this pvsi? Well worth the 10 min length. Brand gets very passionate about the corruption in the gov't/being handmaidens to the well-heeled.:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk[/ame]

Last edited:
There is no political mechanism for a National Referendum. Too much Democracy for the Founding Pappa's.

seen this pvsi? Well worth the 10 min length. Brand gets very passionate about the corruption in the gov't/being handmaidens to the well-heeled.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk
You may think I'm cocky - I've seen it posted by truth theory many, times few months ago, but as I explain in my speech below I do not take him seriously:

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk
OK, I watched 5 minutes of the video. everything he says I am on the same page 100%, but now it is time for a solution. Those who do not present a solution but take up air ways I consider to be distractors. Is there a solution at the 10th minute of the video? My whole purpose of all my speeches is to present a solution, and I tried to reach out to MANY people like him, MANY times and I always get ignored, so if I am cocky, now you know why. :)

There's the real answer, we do not really need a different system, voters just need to be convinced to quit voting their fears and prejudices, not sure it's possible either but it places the blame where it belongs.

I disagree that a different system isn't need. When people vote and only one person can win, then they vote tactically. And it's so ingrained in the psyche that it's Reps or Dems that I don't think people will see anything else.

The money spent by the politicians, who use politics as a major source of money (some would call this corruption), means that smaller parties have a major problem getting anywhere.

With PR smaller parties would find it much easier to convince people to vote for them, because their vote would count no matter what happens in their area.

You not only need to change people's views, but change them when billions is being spent to force them to think either Dem or Rep.

you watched 5, watch the other 5.
Watched the other 5 minutes, my conclusion is this: mass media NEEDS these type of people on their shows to gain credibility and acceptance by society, the masses. Is he saying anything useful to help advance the revolution he is talking about? absolutely NOT.

And you truly believe anarchy is the answer? :cuckoo:

We are having real elections next week here in PA. Didn't need a referendum or anything.

And you truly believe anarchy is the answer? :cuckoo:
No, I just believe you are a dingbat for trying to put words in my mouth

Forum List

Back