only $80 million more than previous estimate -

So, in conclusion the leftards are ashamed of our military and liken them to Nazi’s. Why is this not surprising?

Why are you for wasting taxpayers money on unnecessary nonsense like a military parade? Are you a Democrat all of the sudden? This country doesn't need this. WTF is wrong with you?
Well we waste it on illegals. So I vote in spending it on honoring our military! Unlike the Cuomo on the left I will never liken them to Nazis!

Then you're clearly a partisan idiot with the financial sense of a goat that just parrots nonsense from your cult.

So, in conclusion the leftards are ashamed of our military and liken them to Nazi’s. Why is this not surprising?

Why are you for wasting taxpayers money on unnecessary nonsense like a military parade? Are you a Democrat all of the sudden? This country doesn't need this. WTF is wrong with you?
Well we waste it on illegals. So I vote in spending it on honoring our military! Unlike the Cuomo on the left I will never liken them to Nazis!

Then you're clearly a partisan idiot with the financial sense of a goat that just parrots nonsense from your cult.
Hey! You Cuomo! I am not the one showing pictures of Nazi soldiers marching. I would never do that to our troops!

Trumps parade is a contest of MY DICKS BIGGER THAN YOURS

and he loses to North Korea before the first tank start blowing diesel smoke -------

$92 million dollars for a loser show .... how Trumptypical does it get -

and he loses to North Korea before the first tank start blowing diesel smoke -------

So now American troops are losers? Wow!

Barry Hussein gave more than that away in cash and euros to a country that supports terrorism and we got nothing for it and nothing for the eight years of spending except a stagnant economy and a lame promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the rest of the world (including Norway which left wing idiots seem infatuated with lately was gobbling oil up.

Barry Hussein gave more than that away in cash and euros to a country that supports terrorism and we got nothing for it and nothing for the eight years of spending except a stagnant economy and a lame promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the rest of the world (including Norway which left wing idiots seem infatuated with lately was gobbling oil up.

DEBUNKED MORE TIMES THAN YOU HAVE IQ POINTS -

nice try though Gomer

ooooopsie - missed another one

Yahoo is now part of Oath

I find it hard to believe this country has made it through its entire life without spending $90 Million $$$$ on a parade before now .......... :rolleyes:

$80 million? Holly crap, we could have used that money to bail out about 15% of one Solar Panel company. Where the heck is a Solyndra when you need one?

Looking forward to the parade. It's going to be great. I also can't wait for the liberal meltdown it will be equally epic.

nope, just the CIC
Well if Trump was President of Germany you might get away with singing that verse! But he isn’t! He is having a parade to honor American troops, not German troops!

nope, just the CIC
Well if Trump was President of Germany you might get away with singing that verse! But he isn’t! He is having a parade to honor American troops, not German troops!

link ^^

This will rile the rank and file.

nah - when Obama spent $3 million to go to Hawaii on vacation really set them off ...

for $92 Million we get 8 TANKS to drive down the street for 30 minutes !!!

WWWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO - :banana:

Trump will be sooooooooooooooooooo pissed - North Korea had 18 tanks ..

Chuche-Po_M-1991_122mm_tracked_self-propelled_howitzer_North_Korea_army_military_parade_February_2018_925_002.jpg

For $92 million we'd better get the whole frigging 1st Armored Division...

This will rile the rank and file.

nah - when Obama spent $3 million to go to Hawaii on vacation really set them off ...

for $92 Million we get 8 TANKS to drive down the street for 30 minutes !!!

WWWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO - :banana:

Trump will be sooooooooooooooooooo pissed - North Korea had 18 tanks ..

Chuche-Po_M-1991_122mm_tracked_self-propelled_howitzer_North_Korea_army_military_parade_February_2018_925_002.jpg

For $92 million we'd better get the whole frigging 1st Armored Division...

the article says we get 8 tanks - North Korea had 18 in their parade ----

Rocketman trumps Trump ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

So he's really doing this?

Pentagon just canceled this ridiculous parade idea. Postponed really into 2019 but it will NEVER come off. Trump, take that 92 million dollar ego trip of yours and spend it on the VA. Not even the military wants this grandiose idea of yours. Jesus, GET A GRIP!!!!!!!

ooooopsie - missed another one

Yahoo is now part of Oath

I find it hard to believe this country has made it through its entire life without spending $90 Million $$$$ on a parade before now .......... :rolleyes:

Better enjoy it while he can. When the Dems get the House back the money will be cut off permanently for dotard.

He won’t even be able to leave the house unless he pays for it himself.

The magamite are really going to like next years budget.

Forum List

Back