Only 58% of scientists willing to affirm the absolute indisputable scientific fact that human sex is binary.

i think you would be amazed at the diversity of opinion among physicists regarding the nature of gravity.

similar diversity among biologists regarding the nature of a very mutable and transformable quality of life as gender is inevitable.

you seem willing to claim an "absolute and indisputable fact?" how many thousand cells have you been looking at through microscopes?
Yes, there’s a lot of diversity in mental illness.

i think you would be amazed at the diversity of opinion among physicists regarding the nature of gravity.

similar diversity among biologists regarding the nature of a very mutable and transformable quality of life as gender is inevitable.

you seem willing to claim an "absolute and indisputable fact?" how many thousand cells have you been looking at through microscopes?
^^^ supports sex changes for children, drag queen pedophile story time, and child drag shows.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

i do not need you to tell me what i support. ignore list.
^^^ WEF shills do nothing but gaslight Americans. If something is bad for America, these globalist support it.

Don't let a democrat lie And say they don't support sex changes for children. Their support for democrats is their support for child sex changes.

Democrats are so brainwashed they can't even tell you what a woman is.

If you support democrats, the party of pedos, you support pedophiles.

Own what you advocate.

Democrats = WEF

^^ WEF shills gaslighting Americans

If you want to see a WEF shill like this get all racist, ask it what's wrong with white people?

Democrats = WEF
Nothing at all wrong with white people. There is something wrong with belonging to frail white culture. You could choose to be better.

Democrats have many more racist beliefs about whites. Tell us them.
There's nothing racist at all about my assessment of fail white culture. If you want to make a counter argument, you tell me about it, unless you're afraid to make one? :dunno:
Which ones?
Which fairytales? Well fairytales like the tyrant Founders being some of the first to oppose tyranny when in fact they were some of the last in the developed world to give up tyranny.

Or like the fairytales in this thread where bigots imagine themselves capable of mental health diagnosis.
What culture is least frail, Hispanics or black?
Do you think there's only one white culture, one black culture and one Hispanic culture? For instance there's some Rastas like my uncle Charlie who believe in a culture of unity and brotherhood and culture of rastas who promote violence against gays. Just because you're Rasta doesn't mean you belong to one or the other. Your culture are the things you chose to adopt and promote and live by in you daily life.

Last edited:
^^^ supports sex changes for children, drag queen pedophile story time, and child drag shows.

Democrats = party of pedophiles
waking-ime-joe-biden-is-a-pedofile-29874824.png

Look who their leader is.

Imagine what Democrats would say if that was Trump.

Democrats say Trump is like a child. If that were true, Biden would be trying to sniff and grope him.
Let Trump say he was flirting with a girl. He was 30 and she was twelve. Be on the news 24/7, but when Biden says it. Nothing to see, he is too old and senile. To really know what he said, Biden is a pedophile.

Let Trump say he was flirting with a girl. He was 30 and she was twelve. Be on the news 24/7, but when Biden says it. Nothing to see, he is too old and senile. To really know what he said, Biden is a pedophile.
The truth is democrats are tolerate pedophiles and believe they are just another gender in their LGBTQ+ alphabet.

This is why they give Biden a pass. Including what he did to ashley...

Democrats attend child drag shows put on by "caretakers" of the children and defend them from protesters. They also groom children and read them books in drag about having sex with adults.

Last edited:
Once more, we see a perfect illustration of the absolutely infallibility of the "Every conservative accusation is a confession" rule.

Children and animals instinctively recoil from Trump cultists. They can tell. Heck, everyone can tell. Trump cultists creep out all normal humans.

Once more, we see a perfect illustration of the absolutely infallibility of the "Every conservative accusation is a confession" rule.

Children and animals instinctively recoil from Trump cultists. They can tell. Heck, everyone can tell. Trump cultists creep out all normal humans.
But children don't recoil or recuperate from your party of pedophiles. Leave the children alone you sick pedophiles.

^^^ more gaslighting Americans from our local WEF shills.

In America today, Trump is more popular than ever while claiming to be a democrat is like admitting you're a pedo.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back